Author Topic: Jerusalem Christian missionary training center poses as yeshiva  (Read 799 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Jerusalem Christian missionary training center poses as yeshiva
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2021, 11:57:50 AM »
https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/306910

What they are doing is out of this world. I think there have to be some psychological issues with them. This is beyond obsession.

The orthodox Jews have it in so many regards not easy. If they walk in the street, they get attacked by Farakhan worshippers and radicalized Arabs. In the internet they get blamed for the actions of i.e. Soros. Their gatherings get restricted and they get blamed for Covid. The general lefties make nonstop propaganda on Netflix against them to fight their "backwardness". And when they finally come to a congregation inside are waiting this missionaries.

It seems when it comes to them nearly all people can agree. :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Jerusalem Christian missionary training center poses as yeshiva
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2021, 12:53:35 PM »
Lol we catch them fast, and the result time and time again like clockwork is the memebrs they wanted as workhorses to get their star missionaries going get a taste of what its like to have access to all the information you can imagine and especially a knowledge of how to really be a verifiable good in the world, and they bleed hundreds of members. Every day we keep breaking the record for more converts, and these groups in almost all cases are the reason. And so it's extremely easy to catch them when we have all the people they were exploiting so they could try to exploit Jews.

I talk to some of these people on facebook. They even pull out Zohar and claim it's about Jub Jub. The conversations were so good I still remember how good it felt to laugh like that, but also the guilt like you're making fun of an inbred drooling.

Any Jew with 2 weeks in yeshiva has 0 possibility of falling to these fags.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge