Author Topic: French nobel prize winner that discovered AIDS says everyone vaccinated will die  (Read 897 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
There are more famous French scientists than that against it.

Also really the claims he said you will die are iffy. For sure these useless antibodies will cause inflammation, but his point here was onlu the elementary notion that the virus is clearly mutating to beat the crappy lab made antibodies and making new variants. People dying from the vaccine was a side mention that conspiracy sites blew big, and there are a dozen of them per person on social media.

What the doctor's etiquette would not allow him to mention is that obviously a lab mutated virus mutating in nature would blow out of the water whatever 'A+' solution a med lab nerd came out with in a few months with no testing, and it probably wouldn't have gone a whole lot better if they waited, other than pushing it off. You get natural immunity, you get a way more effective vaccine. You get the vaccine, you get covid all the same because it'll beat it, considering its packed with useless things so they can patent it, and you have a bunch of useless antibodies making inflammation, lowering your chance of surviving a covid variant.

So if you get corona while you have the vaccine as many do you would be better off if you didn't. And also you make variants.

If it was only 1 person saying things against this crap and the facts are there then he's right. There was only 3 when I started posting about it here. There's more than 12 and if it is 12 then that is not relevant to their facts. All that does say is there is massive pressure in the medical realm not to commit heresy and speak against what the medical wing of the fascist establishment says, because I can name a hundred doctors who speak against this left and right and speak publicly periodically, but never on this for fear.

Congrats, you have a world where doctors fear to voice medical opinions and only a few will risk their careers to do so. That'll turn out well for ya. Hey someone thinks someone's son is a girl.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Israel Chai:

We have given you complete freedom to express your views that are totally against what we stand for.

Your views also go against all the irrefutable evidence that the vaccines have worked miraculously well. What you are writing obsessively on this forum is frankly insane and if you convince even one person, that is a terrible tragedy that can lead to loss of life. My beautiful mother paid with her life because someone close to us got Covid after refusing to get vaccinated earlier despite my pleas. This person infected me and my mother. I am still sick as a result.

You have made your views clear in endless prior posts. Enough is enough. I am locking this. If you open other posts, you will force me to place restrictions on you which I don't want to do.