Author Topic: Beginning of the end I fear  (Read 1155 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Beginning of the end I fear
« on: June 02, 2021, 10:12:25 PM »
For the modern state of Israel as a pro terror Arab party has been chosen to be part of the Knesset government.

...not that what Israel had before was any better but it was clearly Night and day in comparison in many ways and while it was deceitful in being right wing, there is nothing worse when the enemies within and without know our secrets and will rapidly cause a decline compared to what was before.

The good news: Hashem exists and He will do what He will do to bring about what Israel is supposed to have and hopefully in our lifetime with merit and hopefully not in a tragic way..with teshuva. However, I fear the latter won’t happen with most Israelis/Jews
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Beginning of the end I fear
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2021, 11:06:18 PM »

Chaim says he's a fraud  Lets see what Chaim says

https://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,70019.msg598293.html#msg598293
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2021, 12:17:45 AM »
Chaim says he's a fraud  Lets see what Chaim says

https://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,70019.msg598293.html#msg598293

They are all frauds. Before Israel was in the toilet. The current government will be the one which will pull the lever and flush everything away.

But it’s all in God’s hands. In the end the correct group will win and God will deal with rest the way He will deal with the rest.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2021, 12:33:22 AM »
Knowing that Israel would have a horrible Government regardless of the outcome of this election, I'm glad that Bibi is no longer in power.

As bad as the new Israeli gov't will be, at least there's going to be much more resistance from grassroots Israelis and Israel supporters on the Right.  The following thread on Twitter is a reflection of this.  These people have good intentions but have been fooled by Bibi.

https://twitter.com/DreyfusShawn/status/1400212897054216204
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2021, 03:30:07 PM »
This new government will fall faster then Biden walking up the stairs
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2021, 04:13:52 PM »
No. The beginning. The knesset can't pretend it represents the interests of the population, there are ruling members that openly want to kill you. May it soon lack control of anything in Israel.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2021, 04:14:39 PM »
Don't let a knesset member in your house because he'll try to blow it up.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge