Author Topic: Final proof : BLM is antisemitic and gentiles are behind it - I told you so  (Read 1460 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
A. They get paid and get instructed by Buffet - not Soros - I was myself surprised.

Proof: https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/warren-buffett-black-lives-matter

B. Jews get used by them - and later they get all the blame.

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/bend-the-arc

C. BLM is really a Nazi organization.

https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/blm-founder-calls-for-end-of-israel/

THIS ARE FACTS!

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Many of the Jews that "get used by them" do it just to attack Israel.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
So, all-you-can-eat buffet speaks for all gentiles?    Gentile means all non-jews, right?   So, the lunch buffet speaks for 9/10 of the world?
NLM represents 9/10 of the world?  NLM speaks for all gentiles?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
So, all-you-can-eat buffet speaks for all gentiles?    Gentile means all non-jews, right?   So, the lunch buffet speaks for 9/10 of the world?
NLM represents 9/10 of the world?  NLM speaks for all gentiles?

I get what he's saying. There is a hotdog stand in Montreal and gentiles are behind it. It is a rather mundane statement, not sure what to read into there... also no one really suspected BLM was a Jewish group... Soros supports it either way, if he's the big sugar daddy or not doesn't change it in my eyes...

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
There are antisemitic gentiles, and quite a number of self hating Jews, who support and finance this evil marxist organisation.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
There are antisemitic gentiles, and quite a number of self hating Jews, who support and finance this evil marxist organisation.

I never thought something like this would be possible in 2021. The Democrats and their allies are totally over the top.

The media twists everything exactly 180°. And the Jewish organizations, like ADL are totally silent about the real sources of this insanity. They say it is because of Donalds sterotypes and Majories tasteless comparisons. No Al-Jazeera, no NY Times, no MSNBC, no Squad, no BLM, no Bernie and Warren.  It is like we are living in a Matrix.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I never thought something like this would be possible in 2021. The Democrats and their allies are totally over the top.

The media twists everything exactly 180°. And the Jewish organizations, like ADL are totally silent about the real sources of this insanity. They say it is because of Donalds sterotypes and Majories tasteless comparisons. No Al-Jazeera, no NY Times, no MSNBC, no Squad, no BLM, no Bernie and Warren.  It is like we are living in a Matrix.

Even when the leftist Jew fights antisemitism, it is imaginary and in order to protect real Jew haters.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I am calling out the Jews, not the organisations, the Jews. over 60% of American Jews support the evil policies of the Harris Biden regime. Israeli Jews are nearly as bad. This is very shameful.