Author Topic: Roman Protasevich - Arrested In Belarus - Is A Western Government Financed Neo-N  (Read 1024 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Roman Protasevich - Arrested In Belarus - Is A Western Government Financed Neo-Nazi

https://www.moonofalabama.org/2021/05/roman-protasevich-arrested-in-belarus-is-a-western-government-financed-neo-nazi.html#more

It seems the Democrats like him. Iran, BLM and now this.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
OK, I am convinced he is scum. It doesn't justify the violation the act of 'air piracy' by Belarus. 

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
OK, I am convinced he is scum. It doesn't justify the violation the act of 'air piracy' by Belarus.

Zelhar, do you remember the airplane of Evo Morales. I am convinced he is scum too, but it was the same issue.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
So what's your take on it?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
So what's your take on it?

The Democrats first set the example and later complain, that other countries do the same.

Kosovo - Crimea
Interference in Ukrainian domestic policy (Nuland) - complain about Russia interfere in domestic US politics
Stopping the airplane of Evo Morales - complaining that about this Nazi scum
and so on

This is not really a rule based international order.