Author Topic: India reverses corona death rate with cheap drug  (Read 1076 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: India reverses corona death rate with cheap drug
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2021, 08:46:38 AM »
interesting.
I think overcrowding seems to be the cause of these outbreaks and deaths.
Often, its the secondary infections that kill.   And in crowded places, you have many  infections at the same time.
From what I understand, COVID alone does not kill you.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2021, 09:50:20 AM »
COVID-19 is a systemic disease (attacks lungs, hearth, blood, kidneys, brain,..), it kills by itself.

Also: https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer-updates/why-you-should-not-use-ivermectin-treat-or-prevent-covid-19
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2021, 10:39:11 AM »
COVID-19 is a systemic disease (attacks lungs, hearth, blood, kidneys, brain,..), it kills by itself.

Also: https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer-updates/why-you-should-not-use-ivermectin-treat-or-prevent-covid-19

Guess the Indians missed another FDA strict rules on safety for any treatment for corona, except the vaccine, where there are no rules on safety that aren't synonymous with "don't get caught". Good for them it reversed their death rate.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2021, 03:19:32 PM »
This is news to me!! Now I vaguely remember that perhaps this medicine for animals was highlighted one year back to some extent and then it was silently withdrawn within 3-4 days and not to appear again. Now if this report is correct then it means that it was withdrawn only because it was cheap.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2021, 09:10:55 PM »
This is news to me!! Now I vaguely remember that perhaps this medicine for animals was highlighted one year back to some extent and then it was silently withdrawn within 3-4 days and not to appear again. Now if this report is correct then it means that it was withdrawn only because it was cheap.

Nonsense.