Author Topic: C Owens : Too many people who don't know what they're talking about  (Read 663 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
What a silly proposition. If they admit they don't know they get paid to speak less. I advanced my knowledge by presenting my opinion to everyone and learning from their response. We tell artists keep quiet the left says money to talk about this. We do have a big ego expert problem, and people talking speaks to the others that brainwashed them. You good now, told those hollywood guys be quiet. Said so many times they joke about it in their acceptance propaganda speeches. What measurable benefit has been gained from that? One hollywood guy on the right probably said kay and shut up.

Also at least half of the people that agree with whatever salami or whatever arab said want to kill us G-d forbid.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge