Author Topic: Largest Iranian navy ship just sunk in the Gulf of Oman  (Read 693 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Largest Iranian navy ship just sunk in the Gulf of Oman
« on: June 02, 2021, 06:46:37 AM »
The largest vessel operated by the Iranian Navy, the IRIS Kharg, caught fire and sank in the Gulf of Oman. The logistical and training ship was on fire for around 20 hours before finally sinking off the southern port of Jask.
The ship, which was the largest in terms of tonnage operated by the Navy, sank early Wednesday, Iranian media reported, citing the Navy’s second maritime zone in Jask.

“All efforts to save the vessel were unsuccessful and it sank,” Iran’s semi-official Fars News Agency said.

The Kharg caught fire on Tuesday, and the blaze raged for around 20 hours before the vessel sank. All crew members reportedly disembarked from the burning vessel, with no information on potential casualties immediately available.

Footage circulating online purportedly shows the vessel at sea with open flames visible on the stern.

https://www.rt.com/news/525441-iran-navy-ship-fire/
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Largest Iranian navy ship just sunk in the Gulf of Oman
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2021, 03:07:29 PM »
Sunni, Shia infighting.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Largest Iranian navy ship just sunk in the Gulf of Oman
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2021, 05:24:55 AM »
Yeah I laughed for like 15-20 seconds when I heard. Very common that they fire on their own vessels. I assume they just stopped reporting that and focus on the fire now.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge