Author Topic: "Juneteenth" is a fraud.  (Read 1447 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
"Juneteenth" is a fraud.
« on: June 17, 2021, 10:52:38 PM »
"Juneteenth" is only a regional holiday in parts of Texas where some slaves were freed. The last slaves were actually freed on December 6, 1865 when the 13th Amendment went into effect. I heard of affirmative action people celebrating "Juneteenth" in Delaware even though it was specifically in Delaware where took until December when Delaware's slaves were freed.

Of course affirmative action people will say that true History is racist so they will never learn.

This reminds me of Cinco de Mayo. It was also a regional holiday in part of Mexico when a French military force was defeated. But then the French won the rest and took over the country. It came to be a cultural holiday in the United States to celebrate Mexican heritage. I wonder if the people that celebrate it actually know what it is. Many Americans think it's Mexican Independence Day (from Spain) which is actually in September.

If "Juneteenth" is a regional holiday, maybe it's a day for them to celebrate black heritage. But why make its historical significance a lie? Besides, don't they have a whole month or is it to make up for February having only 28 days? I guess MLK Day and "Juneteenth" make up for it so they can have 30 days. But aren't the homos going to complain that they took a day from faggotry month?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: "Juneteenth" is a fraud.
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2021, 11:14:43 PM »
They are just trying to divide people with the new name. Why don't they at least write black in the name? Why isn't the word national used in American Independence Day (July 4)?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juneteenth

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_holidays_in_the_United_States

June 19 (Fixed)

Juneteenth National Independence Day

Commemorates the anniversary of the date on which emancipation was announced in Texas.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2021, 11:19:18 PM »
I guess they are trying to hijack the word independence. Fags hijacked pride. They claim pride on its own only refers to gay pride. By writing "national independence, they are also imitating the fakestians who changed the fakestine article on Wikipedia to say "state of palestine" in the article name even though Israel is just called Israel and other countries are just called by their common name rather than their full names in the article name and only in the article itself is the official full name written.

I hope a future Republican Congress will at least change the name to be more accurate.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2021, 06:07:47 PM »
Of course it is.  It's another PC holiday.  Just like MLK day.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2021, 09:20:15 AM »
I think Juneteenth is mostly relevant to Galveston, TX. I used to see parades related to it on the local news here in Houston because the stations cover Houston/Galveston. The two cities are linked similar to Dallas and Forth Worth.

Anyway.. I think the whole point of this is to gradually replace "racist" holidays like Thanksgiving or Christmas with woke holidays like MLK day, Juneteenth, Indigenous people's day, Kwanzaa, etc.

I feel like people should celebrate holidays that are personally significant to them and their families and probably none of them should be officially recognized by the government.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2021, 10:47:07 AM »
And why right next to father's day?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2021, 11:06:05 AM »
And why right next to father's day?

Because it's the most confusing day in Harlem.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2021, 07:50:04 AM »

Because it's the most confusing day in Harlem.

Yoo nailed it brutha.  Joonteenf, mofo.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2021, 05:00:26 PM »
There are some blacks on Facebook with an affirmative action level of knowledge of History that didn't know how to respond to people saying that June 19 isn't the date the slaves were freed. They think the celebration was delayed to June 19, 1865 because the Confederate states didn't comply with the Emancipation Proclamation until they were defeated. Those blacks on Facebook didn't realize that the reason people say June 19 is not the end of slavery is because there were still slaves in the North until December when slavery was outlawed in Delaware and Kentucky by the ratification of the 13th Amendment.