Author Topic: From who do we fear? Bush? Clinton? Obama? Olmert? Peres? Ahmedinejad?  (Read 3650 times)

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Often times while talking with my friends about kicking the arabs out of Israel they make the argument,
"Even If I agree with you, Israel cannot survive without world support and the world will not tolerate such a thing." What blindness! What a lack of Ahavat Yisrael! What a Galut mentality!
Who makes history? bush? clinton? other weak men and women? No, G-d makes history! the G-d of the heaven and the earth shall decide whether Israel survives or not. I don't fear a loss of US support. Jewish lives come before all. $6 billion isnt worth even 1 Jewish life, and how many lives have been lost because we gave in to the US.
Then there is the argument "they will all declare war on Israel." First from a pragmatic stand point it just won't happen. Israel has nukes and can point them at every countries capital and most countries just won't see it in their interests to have their capital nuked.
Second from a religious stand I would feel bad for them if the world declared war on Israel. The "them" referring to the "world" not "Israel." What does the world have? A few million nukes? few million planes? another few million tanks? Ha! G-d would laugh at their nukes and their tanks and their planes. The world would have no chance! They come at us with nukes, but we have the spirit of the Lord on our side. Sorry world but your just not that strong.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: From who do we fear? Bush? Clinton? Obama? Olmert? Peres? Ahmedinejad?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2007, 10:12:51 PM »
I have always thought that all the nations were already engaged in a war of attrition against the Jews.

It is precisely when the Jews turn only to Ha'Shem, and rebuke the subterfuge of the nations against her...removing the Arabs from Israel...seeking revenge ten thousand fold for each and every act of terrorism against Jews, that the world will respect the Jews and actually seek Israel's approval.

First and foremost, the corrupt gang of Jewish traitors destroying us from within must be removed.

They're all so totally corrupted that if each is given one-way airline tickets to the next Bilderburgers meeting, they'd leave Israel without having to be forced out.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2007, 10:22:08 PM »
As Kahane said if Israel were to be destroyed the eulogies that would come forth from the world would be beautiful. The world would hate a strong Israel but love a weak or non-existant nation. I dont care about being loved or not, but I will be respected. Countries hate the US because of its power, among other reasons but they respect the US anyway. That is how it should be with Israel
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2007, 11:45:11 AM »
Reminds me of a line from the Baal Shem Tov's father:

"Fear G-d alone, and then you have nothing to fear".

« Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 12:06:41 PM by lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2007, 11:57:53 AM »
Amen, lou from a Christian.
wayne and I agree

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2007, 01:53:07 PM »
All those secular zionist are silly; If G-d of Israel doesn't exist why don't establish seular democratic Israel in Uganda; or Alaska? the jews there woud livein peace and greater material prosperity becouse all of this expences on defence and security against A-rabs;  Without Torah the A-rabs have greater rights to Palestine becouse they lived as Mayority here from 135, 638 or 1290 to 1948 CE. Back to the topic Jews shoud fear their leaders  first; mayority of people don't care about Jews anyway; and internaly strong Israel trusting in G-d has nothing to fear.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2007, 03:55:53 PM »
All those secular zionist are silly; If G-d of Israel doesn't exist why don't establish seular democratic Israel in Uganda; or Alaska? the jews there woud livein peace and greater material prosperity becouse all of this expences on defence and security against A-rabs;  Without Torah the A-rabs have greater rights to Eretz Yisrael becouse they lived as Mayority here from 135, 638 or 1290 to 1948 CE. Back to the topic Jews shoud fear their leaders  first; mayority of people don't care about Jews anyway; and internaly strong Israel trusting in G-d has nothing to fear.
Not only silly, but they truly are stealing Arab land. Our claim to the land is that G-d gave it to us and we had it 2000 years ago. Without a religious connection we really are thieves as the Arabs call us.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2007, 08:31:09 PM »
All those secular zionist are silly; If G-d of Israel doesn't exist why don't establish seular democratic Israel in Uganda; or Alaska? the jews there woud livein peace and greater material prosperity becouse all of this expences on defence and security against A-rabs;  Without Torah the A-rabs have greater rights to Eretz Yisrael becouse they lived as Mayority here from 135, 638 or 1290 to 1948 CE. Back to the topic Jews shoud fear their leaders  first; mayority of people don't care about Jews anyway; and internaly strong Israel trusting in G-d has nothing to fear.
Not only silly, but they truly are stealing Arab land. Our claim to the land is that G-d gave it to us and we had it 2000 years ago. Without a religious connection we really are thieves as the Arabs call us.

not exactly, but yea, the main reason why Israel is for the Jews is that its G-d's command.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2007, 09:13:45 PM »

not exactly, but yea, the main reason why Israel is for the Jews is that its G-d's command.
If we don't look at the biblical sources or at Jewish history, we really are thieves. Without that stuff we had no right to come in and take the land.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2007, 11:54:21 PM »
it wasnt really settled by arabs, 100 years ago their were 6,000 arabs compared to 25,000 Jews. But yoea I dont disagree with you that the main argument and claim is only the fact the Torah is right.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2007, 03:35:48 AM »
IRC the Jerusalem had jewish mayority in XIX century and pisslam was only third; but country side was in mayority A-rab anyway; without Torah  Israel is just another country like England or USA in which ownership equals to current possesion; you won't give the America back to Indians and England back to Welsh and Italians only becouse they were first (I do know that Jews were first in Israel) ; I don't agree fully with Rabbi Kahane on secular zionists being thieves stealing "arab land" you can cannot steal country; the land is fought and the winner takes the rifgtfull spoils of victory;  but his religius zionist  platform is walid not only aginst A-rab nationlism but aginst more dangerous jihadists religion claims seeing Palestine as a part of pisslamic Ummah.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm