Author Topic: Is G-d Behind Fall of Afghanistan So Trump Will Come Back To Power In 2025?  (Read 1014 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Hopefully this will be like Iran and the peanut farmer. There are also high oil prices due to Biden cutting domestic oil.

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
I do t think soo. Most Americans don't care about Afghanistan.
 America as usual is a country of Traitors.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
A nice new ally to Iran. Great job everyone...
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Hopefully this will be like Iran and the peanut farmer. There are also high oil prices due to Biden cutting domestic oil.

And OPEC us rejecting Biden!!! No ease on inflation in sight!

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/bryan-preston/2021/08/16/opec-rejects-bidens-call-to-pump-more-oil-n1470026
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
In the moment of victory, the Taliban leaders sat silent in the presidential palace and thanked God for this miracle.
 They gave HIM all the glory.

https://www.bild.de/video/clip/politik-ausland/taliban-im-praesidenten-palast-terroristen-verkuenden-ihren-sieg-77395320.bild.html

Compare this with the Biden regime and its allies, who are the worst criminals and rebells against God. I doubt this animals will learn their lesson.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani