Author Topic: Bite Em has chosen decline  (Read 1266 times)

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Bite Em has chosen decline
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2021, 05:15:14 AM »
https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/312379

I think Shapiro is not right about the nature of decline. The decline stands in the end of an uncountable ammount of choices by many people. At this point it is no choice anymore.

But you can manage decline. The withdrawel of the NATO forces out of Afghanistan was unevitable. I am shure Iraq and Syria will follow soon. The reason is simply the geopolitical power shift towards the growing Eurasian alliance and the declining production capabilities of the US.

One other important factor is the demoralization of the US population by the elites.

I have seen this process first hand in Germany as a soldier in the German military. Before more than twenty years they came already with the Sodomite agenda and always they put the soldiers under suspicion as well as the rest of the population. You perhaps discriminate against women, foreigners, sodomists - watch yourself!

Of cause I would not have died for this rotten state. And I think most US soldiers feel today the same. There is a lack of will to fight today and Bidens handlers know this for shure - because they are the people in charge of this big demoralization.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani