Author Topic: ASK JTF #6 - Here is the thread where you can ask questions for our next video  (Read 4246 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

I have removed the 300 character limit on forum posts. We will instead impose a limit of two short questions for every person on Ask JTF. If someone asks more than two short questions, we will not be able to answer.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Discuss the handling of the war in Afghanistan by: 1. George Wahabi Bush. 2. BHO. 3. Donald Trump. 4. Sleepy Joe.

Discuss the musician Prince.

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
Tractate Sanhedrin 59a says that a Gentile who engages in Torah study is considered like a High Priest. Is there a greater refutation of the argument that Judaism is anti-Gentile?
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Discuss Roman Polanski another disgusting self hating Jew.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
Shalom Chaim:

Please comment:

(1) It is generally accepted that a person is considered intellectually disabled with an IQ is below 80.  Even more so, an IQ score of 67 is in the "mentally retarded" range. Unsurprisingly, nearly all sub-Saharan african countries have a national average IQ range between 60 and 70 and this. I don't see how there can't be at least a partial genetic component to this problem. 

(2) Some of the best laughs I've ever had where when you told about your interactions with Brazillia and Cleopatra Jefferson - m'-m'-m'.  These stories are all-time classics.  I am almost afraid to ask but have you had any recent interactions with such primates?

All the best 
« Last Edit: October 19, 2021, 04:41:48 PM by Nekama »

Online ram770

• Junior JTFer
שלום חיים היקר מה שלומך ? מצטער שאני לא יכול לרשום באנגלית כי קשה לי האנגלית לצערי האם זה נכון שאתה טבעוני? אם כן ספק איך זה קרה לך? וגם מה דעתך על האפשרות שאני ירוץ לכנסת בבחירות הבאות במסגרת מפלגת מחנה ישראל ? י
« Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 11:23:54 PM by ram770 »

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
I know we will agree on this. Please give your opinion on Illinois governor J.B. Putzker

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                          :fist:

Shalom Chaim, do you believe there is a logical
correlation between the Golden Calf, modern
day materialism, superstition, and Avodah Zarah?

Offline Amrafael

• Junior JTFer
Shalom Chaim. Did you or Rav Kahane know that there were many Jews in the Confederacy? What are your thoughts about Russia and Ukraine as it relates to Israel?

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Shalom Chaim.

1. Mechalel Shabbat is considered כרת (along with sex crimes and idol worshipping (and other things). Murder on the other hand doesn’t get as harsh a punishment in the next world. Why do you think it is this way (or am I misunderstanding the big picture)? 

2. What interactions, if any, did the JDL and the Guardian Angels have back in the day?

Thank you
« Last Edit: October 19, 2021, 07:59:12 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Chaim do you remember Yossie Klein HaLevi or Ron Kuby being in JDL in the 70's as they claim? I think that they are making it up or else I would remember them being there

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Chaim, have you heard about the claims that MI-16 purposely spread HIV/AIDS in Africa?  What are your thoughts about that claim?   
Why would HIV/AIDS need help spreading in those jungles?

2.  In Rabbi Kahane's later speeches in the late 80's, he talked about how the topic of "Transfer" was put on the map by Kach and now everyone in Knesset was talking about it (unlike when he first came to Israel and caused an uproar by even mentioning the idea of expelling the Arabs). He was telling audiences that Kach was winning because of this trend.  It is astounding to hear these comments today.  What happened since then and what are the historical forces that erased all that progress and turned population exchange/expulsion into a taboo subject again in Israeli politics as it is today?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2021, 02:10:39 AM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline KahaneWillAlwaysBeRight

• New JTFer
Thoughts on Eric Zemmour?

Offline Michael R

• New JTFer
Hello Chaim, you briefly mentioned Rudolph Kastner on one of your programs, can you go into a little more detail about him and/or other well-known judenrat kapos during the Holocaust? Do people have an idea surrounding how many of these traitors there were? Thank you.