Author Topic: Trump expresses his love of Mahmoud Abbas and his willingness to rape Israel  (Read 1368 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
This buffoon is a danger to the Jewish people.  He loves how much Abbas was willing to steal from Israel, while Bibi was hesitant and also congratulated Biden. 
https://www.timesofisrael.com/trump-i-thought-israelis-would-do-anything-for-peace-but-found-that-not-to-be-true/

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
In this article Trump also admits to personally stopping the annexation of Judea and Samaria by Israel.  Pipi the coward let Trump bully him into changing course and eventually signing the Abraham Accords instead.  Thus saving our enemies from a defeat, once again.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
In this article Trump also admits to personally stopping the annexation of Judea and Samaria by Israel.

Just wanted to post this too.

This was the chance of the decade!  So close! :o

I would never thought, that it was like this. I saw a steady process towards the end goal of declaring sovereignty over Judea and Samaria.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                         :fist:

Trump never gave a rat’s tuchus about
Israel and Netanyoyo only cared about
giving up Holy land HaShem Yitbarach
gave to the Jewish people!

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
If this story is true, boy I'm glad I didn't vote for him.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
From this interview, if what Trump says is correct, it proves that Netanyahu got the best result he could given that situation. It also shows that Trump wasn't going to try to extract an agreement on Israel, unlike all the previous presidents. Yes his peace plan with the
fakenstinians was probably bad for Israel and Netanyahu
was not a fool to accept it. However Ganz is a fool and the current regime is a collection of small time opportunists and big time traitors so there is a lot to be worried about the current situation.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Ganz is a fool and the current regime is a collection of small time opportunists and big time traitors so there is a lot to be worried about the current situation.

The current situation is very bad. Not only bad, but very dangerous also.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani