Author Topic: Is Trump helping Russia?  (Read 935 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Is Trump helping Russia?
« on: March 01, 2022, 12:00:46 PM »
Do you guys think that Donald Trump is helping Russia invade Ukraine?  If you believe in the fake news that Trump is a Russian agent.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Is Trump helping Russia?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2022, 01:27:20 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                         :fist:

Cannot be certain that that kind of
scenario is realistic but there is one
thing you can count on, that Trump
will always help Trump!

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2022, 06:59:16 PM »
Trump is not helping Russia but I didn't hear him speaking about what he thinks the us should or shouldn't do now. He goes on and on on how this wouldn't have happened under his watch.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2022, 07:56:19 AM »
Trump is not helping Russia but I didn't hear him speaking about what he thinks the us should or shouldn't do now. He goes on and on on how this wouldn't have happened under his watch.

Trump: US should put Chinese flags on F-22 jets and ‘bomb [censored] out of’ Russia

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/mar/07/donald-trump-russia-ukraine-jets-chinese
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2022, 06:17:46 AM »
Ok that's somewhat better although on an operative level, it's nonsensical as well.
At least I see that he isn't holding the insane isolationist position like some other conservative and libertarians, and I am not talking about the obviously lunatics like Alex Jones, I mean Tucker and Matt Walsh for example.

Trump: US should put Chinese flags on F-22 jets and ‘bomb [censored] out of’ Russia

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/mar/07/donald-trump-russia-ukraine-jets-chinese