Author Topic: Ukrainians in Israel vandalize the Russian embassy  (Read 997 times)

Offline Ron

• Administrator
  • Full JTFer
Ukrainians in Israel vandalize the Russian embassy
« on: March 19, 2022, 08:47:11 PM »
The non-Jewish economic migrants from Ukraine (there are over 300k non-Jews from the former USSR in Israel), who shouldnt be in the country in the first place, are trying to drag us into their war with Russia.

That's while the Ukraine embassy is trying to bypass the Israeli government and appeal to the Israeli Supreme Court to force Israel to take more of their Ukrainians.

Something tells me that the people who go into a hysterical meltdown when they see graffiti on a mosque and call it "Jewish terrorism" wont have a problem with that kind of graffiti.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2022, 10:42:03 PM by Ron »
We must help the Hilltop Youth heroes!

Their fight is our fight.

How you can help and participate in the sacred cause:

https://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,94604.0.html

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Ukrainians in Israel vandalize the Russian embassy
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2022, 09:26:07 PM »
בס''ד

I'm confused. What happened to all the Jewish leaders and organizations that condemned me for attacking Russian diplomatic property to free Soviet Jews?

When Ukrainian Nazis who perpetrated a holocaust against Ukrainian Jews attack the Russian Embassy, no hysterical condemnations?

Offline Ron

• Administrator
  • Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2022, 09:32:36 PM »
בס''ד

I'm confused. What happened to all the Jewish leaders and organizations that condemned me for attacking Russian diplomatic property to free Soviet Jews?

When Ukrainian Nazis who perpetrated a holocaust against Ukrainian Jews attack the Russian Embassy, no hysterical condemnations?

For Jewish traitors, the Jewish blood that the Soviets spilled is worthless and no reason for fury.

But Ukraine the precious golden calf!
We must help the Hilltop Youth heroes!

Their fight is our fight.

How you can help and participate in the sacred cause:

https://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,94604.0.html

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2022, 09:36:57 PM »
בס''ד

For 26 years since 1996, I am not allowed to make aliyah or even visit Israel because I damaged Soviet diplomatic property to save Soviet Jews. The Interior Minister from Shas, Eli Suissa, called me a "terrorist" when he signed the order expelling me from Israel.

But Ukrainian Nazis by the thousands are being welcomed into Israel.

Offline Dovid_2

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2022, 09:42:07 PM »
My advice to Israelis is not to trust the Ukrainian newcomers, no matter how friendly they are...  Many years ago I was living somewhere and had a Ukrainian try and befriend me...  I remembered old JTF shows where their nation was rightly criticized for their naziism - and this was 20 years ago (JTF is consistent).  I gave him the cold shoulder, and never regretted it.

Of course, there are exceptions -- that means to say, the 1% of the olim who are Jewish...