Author Topic: My solution to the African illegal infilatrators in South Tel Aviv  (Read 832 times)

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Being that we are taking in thousands of Ukranian refugees until the conflict is over I suggest that we should give subsidized housing to the Ukranians in South Tel Aviv & flood the area with Ukranians so they out number the schvartzer infiltrators. The Ukranians will not tolerate the schvarter's antics like the libtards who govern Tel Aviv & their supporters do & they will hopefully go back to Africa after facing the Ukranians who will not take any crap like stupid liberal Jews do!!!

Offline Ron

• Administrator
  • Full JTFer
Re: My solution to the African illegal infilatrators in South Tel Aviv
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2022, 04:49:55 AM »
There are already a lot of Ukrainian infiltrators in south Tel Aviv (they came there before the war) and they are both making the lives of the Jews there miserable. They are criminals, drug addicts and prostitutes. They work together in the drug trade and Ukrainian prostitutes are splitting the profits with African men to be their bodyguards. Adding more subhuman scum of the earth to an area that is already suffering from subhuman scum of the earth isn't a solution.
We must help the Hilltop Youth heroes!

Their fight is our fight.

How you can help and participate in the sacred cause:

https://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,94604.0.html

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: My solution to the African illegal infilatrators in South Tel Aviv
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2022, 05:31:42 AM »
There are already a lot of Ukrainian infiltrators in south Tel Aviv (they came there before the war) and they are both making the lives of the Jews there miserable. They are criminals, drug addicts and prostitutes. They work together in the drug trade and Ukrainian prostitutes are splitting the profits with African men to be their bodyguards. Adding more subhuman scum of the earth to an area that is already suffering from subhuman scum of the earth isn't a solution.
This is true & also true South Aviv was like that way before the African infiltrators arrived & in addition according to my brother in law who owns an apartment there & has lived there for years there are & have been for years loads of Ukranian & other former FSU pickpockets in that area also!!!! Only upside is it might reduce the schvartzers taking a dump in the middle of the street in full view of all!!!