Poll

Should they be banned?

Tattoos and any piercings for men should be banned.
1 (4.8%)
Tattoos and all body piercings should be banned and any piercings for men.
0 (0%)
Tattoos should be banned and the only piercings that should be permitted are for a woman and only one in each ear.
9 (42.9%)
No.
11 (52.4%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Should body mutilations be banned?  (Read 7977 times)

admin

Should body mutilations be banned?
« on: October 08, 2007, 08:03:38 PM »
What do you think?

kellymaureen

Re: Should body mutilations be banned?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2007, 08:14:29 PM »
Its a personal choice, I have earings, my ears have been pierced since I was a few months old, no tatoos (fear of needles, plus I just dont like them for me) but I think each person as long as they are an adult should make their own mind up.
Not everyone with a tatoo is bad, my brother has a couple(he got while in the service), and served his country for 15 years and is now on the way to becoming a police officer ;)

Kiwi

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2007, 08:33:01 PM »
Hell NO! I have my ears pierced (Twice)

and I have two tattoos, second done only a week ago.

But I am one of the unforgiven so it doesn't matter anyway  ;)

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2007, 08:34:25 PM »
If a guy has piercings, I think "what part of Greenwich Village, South Beach or San Francisco does this person hail from?". If a guy has tattoos, I wonder "which trailer park is he from?". I feel women are the only ones that should have ear piercings and nothing else otherwise it's a major turnoff. I may be old fashioned, but that the way I feel about it.

kellymaureen

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2007, 08:34:55 PM »
No, I just have earings in my ears.

There is nothing immoral about my brother at all, he has sacrificed personal needs and wants to serve his country and fellow American for the past 15 years.

Kiwi

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2007, 08:37:01 PM »

There is nothing immoral about my brother at all, he has sacrificed personal needs and wants to serve his country and fellow American for the past 15 years.

Damn right :)

Kiwi

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2007, 08:38:40 PM »
Hell NO! I have my ears pierced (Twice)

and I have two tattoos, second done only a week ago.

But I am one of the unforgiven so it doesn't matter anyway  ;)

But aren't you Jewish?

I think Jews with tattoos can't be buried in a Jewish cemetery.

I am one of the damned my friend I would be lucky if anyone throw dirt over me.  ;)

kellymaureen

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2007, 08:42:39 PM »
Well he watched his childhood friend, a great young man who had practically grown up with us have his head blown off right in front of him, so he decided as a tribute to have his friends name, along with the symbol for their company and the date tatooed, he also has an eagle with 9-11-01 "why we fight" on his shoulderblade.
He is on his way to becomming a police officer, special weapons team, so once again he will serve his country.

Kiwi

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2007, 08:49:57 PM »
Well he watched his childhood friend, a great young man who had practically grown up with us have his head blown off right in front of him, so he decided as a tribute to have his friends name, along with the symbol for their company and the date tatooed, he also has an eagle with 9-11-01 "why we fight" on his shoulderblade.
He is on his way to becomming a police officer, special weapons team, so once again he will serve his country.

I am sorry to hear that, and I am glad he is becoming a police officer, and I hope all goes well for him.

What people don't understand many get tats for personal reasons such as this.

I think your brother Kellymaureen is a fine man. I know you are very proud of him, so every American should be too.

To serve ones country is one of the greatest things you can do.

kellymaureen

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2007, 08:55:37 PM »
Thank you Infidel, I am very proud of him...hes getting married next weekend as well so we have something else to celebrate :)

kellymaureen

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2007, 08:58:05 PM »
Youre entitled to your opinion but I will not have my brother being called immoral...tatoos in the military have been around for decades...so its "immoral" men like him who have spilled their blood, and lost their lives so that YOU can have the freedom to express an opinon.

kellymaureen

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2007, 09:10:12 PM »
I dont know, hes 35 years old, and made that decision for himself.  His tatoos arent where they can be seen, they are personal for him only, not for display.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2007, 09:15:34 PM »
No.

They honestly in and of themselves do not bother me.

I myself have none, and do not foresee myself ever indulging in such, but when Muslims are taking over the country, it's kind of difficult to get upset over tats.

kellymaureen

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2007, 09:21:29 PM »
i only wear one earing in each ear

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2007, 09:35:41 PM »
Did you used to have more than that? My sister has a few so I told her she has slut ears.

Well that's quite a rude thing to say to your sister!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2007, 09:36:48 PM »
Practically all my friends in the military have tattoos, I'm against banning them. I don't have one but I know Jews who do have them, Bill Goldberg the wrestler has one on his arm.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2007, 09:38:14 PM »
I would never want to marry a woman with tattoos or body piercings and I prefer if she only has one earring per ear. And she has to be a virgin and to never have had any of those savage practices on her body in the past.

How on earth will you find a woman like that? 99% of women lose their virginity in their mid to late teens, way before marriage. Feminism has created generations of immoral women.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2007, 09:47:32 PM »
i only wear one earing in each ear
Kellymaureen has it right one earring in each ear anything more that that is falling into the African culture. Piercing in the nose and elsewhere is disgusting. For me this is a instant turnoff. Tattoos really should be outlawed the people who have been infected  with pathogen diseases such as Aids and Hepatitis from the dirty places that do this stuff and are walking around unknowingly would surprise most people. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2007, 09:52:58 PM »
Did you used to have more than that? My sister has a few so I told her she has slut ears.

Well that's quite a rude thing to say to your sister!
Yacov is right telling her that he is giving her good advice. She should remove the earrings and let the piercings close up in time. One set of earrings is enough!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2007, 09:54:39 PM »
I saw a woman once who had a large tattoo of heart in the middle of her chest.  After cardiac bypass surgery the two halfs of the heart did not match up - I wonder if the surgeons did that on purpose. ;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2007, 09:55:01 PM »
i think the little tiny ones on the nose are cute too...some Indian women do it and sometimes it looks nice..but it has to be really really small.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2007, 09:56:44 PM »
I saw a woman once who had a large tattoo of heart in the middle of her chest.  After cardiac bypass surgery the two halfs of the heart did not match up - I wonder if the surgeons did that on purpose. ;)

Serves her right ;D

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2007, 10:17:53 PM »
I know a guy in the military who has each ear pierced in 2 places.  He doesn't wear earrings to work because he's not allowed, but you can tell his ears are pierced.  I guess I'll have to tell him he has slut ears.
Na a guy that has that is just an A-s. One earring on a guy is bad enough. I am sort of old and I guess the world is changing but that really is sort of flaky.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2007, 12:26:41 PM »
Yes Jews with tatos can be buried in Jewish  cememeterys
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2007, 12:35:24 PM »
No i'mpretty sure they can people who committed suicide have a special section
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03