Is it okay for them to wear it?

Yes.
9 (47.4%)
Yes, it's attractive.
8 (42.1%)
No.
2 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Is it okay for women to wear nail polish?  (Read 4414 times)

admin

Is it okay for women to wear nail polish?
« on: October 09, 2007, 03:37:26 PM »
I think it can be attractive.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Is it okay for women to wear nail polish?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2007, 04:53:21 PM »
and this has to do with jtf....HOW?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2007, 05:13:50 PM »
ALot of questions that Yaakov makes has nothing to do with JTf, or anything relevent to it, for instance some of these banning questions. he once made 1 about the color of peoples eyes.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2007, 05:36:22 PM »
It's okay for women to wear nail polish. But it's not okay to wear the acrylic stuff. That can cause lots of really nasty damage to the nails.

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2007, 05:47:50 PM »

Yacov is in the process of preparing laws that will come into effect when JTF becomes the ruling party in Israel.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2007, 05:52:36 PM »

Yacov is in the process of preparing laws that will come into effect when JTF becomes the ruling party in Israel.

That might be true. But this type of pondering is the equivalent of going into the kitchen to make pancakes, and the first thing you do is look for the syrup.

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2007, 06:12:03 PM »
That might be true. But this type of pondering is the equivalent of going into the kitchen to make pancakes, and the first thing you do is look for the syrup.

If we want people to vote for JTF, we have to state what we will do when we come into power.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2007, 06:26:00 PM »

If we want people to vote for JTF, we have to state what we will do when we come into power.

If JTF takes power, it will take power in Israel where the question of banning American holidays would be a moot point since they won't exist there in the first place.

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2007, 06:39:45 PM »
If JTF takes power, it will take power in Israel where the question of banning American holidays would be a moot point since they won't exist there in the first place.

The laws regarding American holidays will be implemented by JTF's righteous gentile allies when they take power in America.

Kiwi

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2007, 09:00:40 PM »
I think its ok as long as the toenails are the same colour too O0

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2007, 09:01:48 PM »
I don't mind if she has her finger nails or toe nails polished if she feels better about herself, if she feels attractive with her nails polish then fine by me. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2007, 09:28:03 PM »
  Yacov how old are you?
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2007, 09:33:10 PM »
  I was just curious ::)

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2007, 09:40:29 PM »
  of course I like to have my nails done! But unfortunately I don`t have always time to polish them, I also play tennis and as a doctor in the hospital it`s not nice to have uncuted nails, you may hurt somebody with them...but when I have a party, or I have to look nice, I do polish my nails..

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2007, 10:09:29 PM »
The trouble with colored nail polish is that it chips very quickly.  And colored chipped nail polish is what maids wear.  The trouble with light colored nail polish is that it gets discolored quickly. 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2007, 10:17:21 PM »
Not often.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2007, 10:21:36 PM »
Nail polish can either be incredibly disgusting or very nice looking.  I usually think it's nicer for women to just have well manicured nails with a clear or light tone of fingernail polish on them, I think generally the more natural-looking the better.  As long as they have nice nails and they don't let the paint chip away and they take good care of them, I think it's nice.  Of course fingernail and toenail polish on women who have ugly feet and hands won't do much good and it typically looks even more disgusting that it would have otherwise looked.  I am really partial to the au natural look though. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2007, 05:22:44 PM »
I just like to keep my nails short and clean. If I ever do wear nail polish, i just wear clear polish.

Kiwi

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2007, 09:33:44 AM »
I just like to keep my nails short and clean. If I ever do wear nail polish, i just wear clear polish.

Well I am the same, because of the job I do no point in being fancy. And I can't work with long nails.

I grow them long once, and I kept stabbing myself with them.  :-\

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2007, 09:46:56 AM »
 :)
Are you in the army?