Author Topic: Schools closing for Ramadam  (Read 2856 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Schools closing for Ramadam
« on: October 10, 2007, 05:30:12 PM »
Schools in Patterson, New Jersey are closing Friday for the end of Ramadam.  This is a trend I don't like seeing.  One parent said that if the schools are closed for Christmas, they should be closed for muslim terrorists.  What do you think?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Schools closing for Ramadam
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2007, 05:35:36 PM »
It sucks.....don't go near any Islamic centre on either Saturday or Sunday morning...you probably won't be able to pass your car through.

I've had 2 weeks off.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2007, 05:35:50 PM »
The world is coming to an end! Then again it's Paterson, NJ what a hellhole! These camel jockeys are causing the world's end, why shouldn't we close for their terrorist holidays? >:(

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2007, 05:40:45 PM »
We allowed these evil moon god whoreshipers in this country and we will pay as a nation.... >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2007, 05:47:38 PM »
We allowed these evil moon G-d whoreshipers in this country and we will pay as a nation.... >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
that is a naked truth
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2007, 06:03:47 PM »
I'd like to close rama lama lama ding dong for good, if you catch my drift. Islam is a gutter cult and belongs in a latrine with its followers and the do do ran.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2007, 06:13:08 PM »
Are these public or private schools?

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2007, 06:38:45 PM »
The plaque has infested public schools. In New York City they have pray rooms for the little sand negroes. We are now seeing alternate street parking for their disgusting holidays. They want to install water fonts where these wretched animals can wash their feet in public. For goodness sake they should try and was the rest of their fecal smelling body along with their feet, but not here, in the own latrine they call home.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2007, 06:50:01 PM »
The plaque has infested public schools. In New York City they have pray rooms for the little sand negroes. We are now seeing alternate street parking for their disgusting holidays. They want to install water fonts where these wretched animals can wash their feet in public. For goodness sake they should try and was the rest of their fecal smelling body along with their feet, but not here, in the own latrine they call home.

Besides that Arabic culture school, where else is this taking place? I work in the New York City school system and have not heard anything about pray rooms. That goes against the separation of religion and state. So I don't see how this can legally be done in public schools.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2007, 06:58:48 PM »
The world is turned upside down. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2007, 07:30:45 PM »
Schools closing for Ramadam..

I just went into the other room hugged and kissed my 8 month old grandchild. In december we are expecting another little grandbaby. I sit here at the computer, wondering what kind of a world we are leaving our children and grandchildren. It is not looking good. I'll be dead in 40 years, I wonder what life will be like in America in 80 years. If there is an America left.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2007, 07:33:54 PM »
These are pubilc schools.

kellymaureen

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2007, 07:39:20 PM »
No the schools shouldnt be closed for ramadan, not at all.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2007, 07:40:56 PM »
You got that right, Kelly.

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2007, 09:03:36 PM »
Schools shouldn't be closed for this or Martin Luther King day. Good American students should show up for class in protest.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2007, 09:06:15 PM »
White middle/upper-class soccer cows are the biggest disgrace this country has--worse than the schvartzes, worse than the wets. That they defend wetbacks and Muslims because they want cheap labor and to persist in their moral relativism (because otherwise would mean self-confrontation with the wickedness in their own lives) makes them lower than dirt.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2007, 09:43:34 PM »
So they closed school for a month?
We only get one day for Rosh Hashanah, though most Jewish kids do go to school the second day, because they belong to r(d)eformed congregations.
To close school for a month is ridiculous. Besides it's not like Muslim kids will actually use in life is explosives training and we dont teach that in school....
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2007, 09:48:42 PM »
The public schools here in New York City close for both days of Rosh Hashonah.  I should know.  I went to them.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2007, 09:54:26 PM »
The public schools here in New York City close for both days of Rosh Hashonah.  I should know.  I went to them.
In the Chicago suburbs, they chose close the first day since most Jews are deformed....
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2007, 06:05:08 AM »
Why are these rancid muzziew here? Why do we pay to educate this vermin? No muslims, no problem.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2007, 07:08:43 AM »
Quote from: Daniel link=topic=9611.msg97181#msg97181 date=
Quote from: fjack link=topic=9611.msg97168#msg97168 date=

Besides that Arabic culture school, where else is this taking place? I work in the New York City school system and have not heard anything about pray rooms. That goes against the separation of religion and state. So I don't see how this can legally be done in public schools.

http://www.csmonitor.com/2007/0712/p01s03-ussc.html?page=1
http://www.religionlink.org/tip_070917zones.php
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2007-07-25-muslim-special-treatment-from-schools_N.htm
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/education/2003062394_prayer15m.html
http://www.religionlink.org/tip_070917.php
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson