Author Topic: Noose at Columbia  (Read 14252 times)

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
Re: Noose at Columbia
« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2007, 09:01:58 PM »
I feel that we are in for another hoax. The peoples college called columbia seemed very reluctant to turn over that tape to the cops. I wonder why? Could it be the [censored] hung the noose herself or a black student.

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2007, 10:11:23 PM »
Well, there you have it folks, Erica and Daniel have aligned, you can basically kiss a rational discussion with them goodbye.
We aligned months ago, Barach. This is no secret. But we ALSO respectfully disagree with each other. And what you can kiss goodbye with me (not speaking for Daniel) is that cookie cutter mentality you have; where everyone has to think like you, walk like you, talk like you, and act like you. I dance to the beat of my OWN drum...I don't need to align myself with friends to feel important. Daniel and I just click on a professional/ and semi-professional level where education is...as well as common sense. Something you seem to be lacking in since you can't find any joy in your life to share with the forum. All you do is HATE, HATE, Hate, Hate, Hate....
You're right, I do hate you. I hate you because you're a liberal. A liberal is a communist wrapped in a different title. Everything you preach is in the Communist Manifesto. Liberalism is communism. I hate communists. They are an enemy to this country. They have no respect for this country. They hate this country. They hate the Constitution, and believe it to be old-fashioned and a hindrance. You commies are the hindrance to this country! You hope to end all morality and religion, and turn this country into a corrupt government-controlled jungle. What I say to you is not hate, it is a defense for America  and its beautiful Constitution.

Erica, Daniel, G-d is going to severly punish you for your treason. This is a nation that was founded under G-d, and when you're disrespecting G-d, I have a major problem with it!

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2007, 10:15:07 PM »
If nooses scare blacks into shutting up, keeping a low profile and behaving like humans instead of apes, I'm all in favour.

I say they should put nooses in every NYC subway car so they're fit for humans to travel in.
Newman, I wish the members of JTF would allign to combat the evil ideas of the liberals/communists, Daniel and Erica. These evil people preach the anti-American, unconstitutional Communist Manifesto on a daily basis. JTF has no room for communists!

Erica, Daniel, I advise you two to move to Russia or China, where you belong!

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #53 on: October 13, 2007, 11:08:40 PM »
Ever since that Jena episode, every black person who sees a suspicious-looking rope or string will claim it's a symbol of racism.  Whether it's Wonder Woman's magic lasso, an oddly placed strand of spaghetti, or one of those light bulbs where you pull the string to turn it on, I imagine we'll be seeing "nooses" coming out of the woodwork now.
The blacks are whiners. It's not enough that they have all the advantages in America, but they need to have everything they want, too. The whites have given them everything they would possibly want, and, yet, they ask for more! What a greedy, disgusting people.

Erica

« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2007, 03:20:06 AM »
Well, there you have it folks, Erica and Daniel have aligned, you can basically kiss a rational discussion with them goodbye.
We aligned months ago, Barach. This is no secret. But we ALSO respectfully disagree with each other. And what you can kiss goodbye with me (not speaking for Daniel) is that cookie cutter mentality you have; where everyone has to think like you, walk like you, talk like you, and act like you. I dance to the beat of my OWN drum...I don't need to align myself with friends to feel important. Daniel and I just click on a professional/ and semi-professional level where education is...as well as common sense. Something you seem to be lacking in since you can't find any joy in your life to share with the forum. All you do is HATE, HATE, Hate, Hate, Hate....
You're right, I do hate you. I hate you because you're a liberal. A liberal is a communist wrapped in a different title. Everything you preach is in the Communist Manifesto. Liberalism is communism. I hate communists. They are an enemy to this country. They have no respect for this country. They hate this country. They hate the Constitution, and believe it to be old-fashioned and a hindrance. You commies are the hindrance to this country! You hope to end all morality and religion, and turn this country into a corrupt government-controlled jungle. What I say to you is not hate, it is a defense for America  and its beautiful Constitution.

Erica, Daniel, G-d is going to severly punish you for your treason. This is a nation that was founded under G-d, and when you're disrespecting G-d, I have a major problem with it!
You are a sick, sick person. Is happiness so out of your reach that the least bit of positivity sets you off to Angryland? Daniel and I aren't hateful individuals (although I actually told someone here, I believe JB) that I hate them..I was reacting straight out of emotion. Of course I didn't mean it because I don't even know him. YOU are disrespecting God by passing judgment on people you don't know personally, but who also have the heart to teach those you say are unteachable ; and reach those you say are unreachable. I don't hate you. I love you, man. I'm not going to let your bitterness upset my progress.

Have a nice life.

Erica

« Reply #55 on: October 14, 2007, 03:21:21 AM »
If nooses scare blacks into shutting up, keeping a low profile and behaving like humans instead of apes, I'm all in favour.

I say they should put nooses in every NYC subway car so they're fit for humans to travel in.
Newman, I wish the members of JTF would allign to combat the evil ideas of the liberals/communists, Daniel and Erica. These evil people preach the anti-American, unconstitutional Communist Manifesto on a daily basis. JTF has no room for communists!

Erica, Daniel, I advise you two to move to Russia or China, where you belong!
That's funny, I thought I 'belonged ::) ' in Africa.

Erica

« Reply #56 on: October 14, 2007, 03:22:51 AM »
Ever since that Jena episode, every black person who sees a suspicious-looking rope or string will claim it's a symbol of racism.  Whether it's Wonder Woman's magic lasso, an oddly placed strand of spaghetti, or one of those light bulbs where you pull the string to turn it on, I imagine we'll be seeing "nooses" coming out of the woodwork now.
I heard that some idiot placed a swastika somewhere where Jewish people were. You can't tell me that the noose isn't/ shouldn't be offensive to blacks when swastikas are equally offensive to Jews.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #57 on: October 14, 2007, 03:36:32 AM »

You are a sick, sick person. Is happiness so out of your reach that the least bit of positivity sets you off to Angryland? Daniel and I aren't hateful individuals (although I actually told someone here, I believe JB) that I hate them..I was reacting straight out of emotion. Of course I didn't mean it because I don't even know him. YOU are disrespecting G-d by passing judgment on people you don't know personally, but who also have the heart to teach those you say are unteachable ; and reach those you say are unreachable. I don't hate you. I love you, man. I'm not going to let your bitterness upset my progress.

Have a nice life.
I'm sick? I'm direspecting G-d? How dare you. You're a communist, a traitor to this country. You have stated that religion is incorrect, made statements against morality and defended vicious criminals. You want a jungle, a lawless society, where the Constitution is thrown out the window. Liberals are communists. Your attitude torward things greatly reflects the communist party's, so you are definitely a true liberal/communist.

The Constitution was a document written with the help of G-d's words, and is what further links G-d to this great nation.

Yes, you belong in China and Russia, where the communists are, the people who hate this country. But maybe you would like it in Africa, too, since you want the country to turn into a jungle, anyway.

You can't reason with a communist. All I can say is, your communist ideals will lose out in the end, because this is a nation founded under G-d, and unlike what the Communist Manifesto suggests, the will of the American people will not be broken!

Erica, you have no place in this movement. JTF is a movement for right-wingers, and an enemy of the communist party. Go find a nice Nazi communist movement, where your ideas will be appreciated, and you will be worshipped.

Erica

« Reply #58 on: October 14, 2007, 03:46:20 AM »

You are a sick, sick person. Is happiness so out of your reach that the least bit of positivity sets you off to Angryland? Daniel and I aren't hateful individuals (although I actually told someone here, I believe JB) that I hate them..I was reacting straight out of emotion. Of course I didn't mean it because I don't even know him. YOU are disrespecting G-d by passing judgment on people you don't know personally, but who also have the heart to teach those you say are unteachable ; and reach those you say are unreachable. I don't hate you. I love you, man. I'm not going to let your bitterness upset my progress.

Have a nice life.
I'm sick? I'm direspecting G-d? How dare you. You're a communist, a traitor to this country. You have stated that religion is incorrect, made statements against morality and defended vicious criminals. You want a jungle, a lawless society, where the Constitution is thrown out the window. Liberals are communists. Your attitude torward things greatly reflects the communist party's, so you are definitely a true liberal/communist.

The Constitution was a document written with the help of G-d's words, and is what further links G-d to this great nation.

Yes, you belong in China and Russia, where the communists are, the people who hate this country. But maybe you would like it in Africa, too, since you want the country to turn into a jungle, anyway.

You can't reason with a communist. All I can say is, your communist ideals will lose out in the end, because this is a nation founded under G-d, and unlike what the Communist Manifesto suggests, the will of the American people will not be broken!

Erica, you have no place in this movement. JTF is a movement for right-wingers, and an enemy of the communist party. Go find a nice Nazi communist movement, where your ideas will be appreciated, and you will be worshipped.
If I'd entered this forum saying things like 'f-the white man' I'd understand your anger. But I didn't. The worst thing I actually did by coming here was speak my mind, stand my ground, apologize when I needed to, stand up for myself when I needed to, admit that I want to teach urban youth in Elementary school, say that I don't blame the white man today for slavery, mention that I have no favor for evil blacks, mention that Al Sharpton and the others don't float my boat, stand up for unjust jailtime (Jena 6) when none of the white kids and a grown white man didn't spend time in jail for what THEY did, tell JB that I love him, then turn around to tell you that I love you also despite your's and my differing views. If its communistic to think I can help the black community by teaching its youth...then I guess I'm guilty as charged... if its communistic of me to think that I can respect the opinions of those who disagree with me and STILL do well in my own life...I guess I'm guilty again.

As far as religion goes, I can disagree with what I feel is unfair TO ME, that dosen't make it unfair to you. I respect your right to practice whatever religion you want to practice, that dosen't mean that I have to agree with everything in your religion. I'm a westernized woman. I like having the freedom to choose my own clothing, however I'm aware that there are women in many other cultures who dress differently who I would NOT dare tell how to dress. I can only offer my opinion. Thats it. If you can't respect someone's opinion, unless it mirrors your own, then I don't know what to say to you.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2007, 03:49:35 AM by Erica »

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #59 on: October 14, 2007, 04:04:24 AM »

Have a nice life.

If I'd entered this forum saying things like 'f-the white man' I'd understand your anger. But I didn't. The worst thing I actually did by coming here was speak my mind, stand my ground, apologize when I needed to, stand up for myself when I needed to, admit that I want to teach urban youth in Elementary school, say that I don't blame the white man today for slavery, mention that I have no favor for evil blacks, mention that Al Sharpton and the others don't float my boat, stand up for unjust jailtime (Jena 6) when none of the white kids and a grown white man didn't spend time in jail for what THEY did, tell JB that I love him, then turn around to tell you that I love you also despite your's and my differing views. If its communistic to think I can help the black community by teaching its youth...then I guess I'm guilty as charged... if its communistic of me to think that I can respect the opinions of those who disagree with me and STILL do well in my own life...I guess I'm guilty again.

As far as religion goes, I can disagree with what I feel is unfair TO ME, that dosen't make it unfair to you. I respect your right to practice whatever religion you want to practice, that dosen't mean that I have to agree with everything in your religion. I'm a westernized woman. I like having the freedom to choose my own clothing, however I'm aware that there are women in many other cultures who dress differently who I would NOT dare tell how to dress. I can only offer my opinion. Thats it. If you can't respect someone's opinion, unless it mirrors your own, then I don't know what to say to you.
You've stated that you're a Christian. Want to set your life back on the right track? First, drop your unholy liberal/communist mindset. Second, pick up the Christian Bible, you'll discover that G-d does want you to free, but he does expect some things in return for placing you on this planet, meaning you can't do everything you want, Erica. I know that sounds like a foreign concept to you, but it's true. Third, follow the Ten Commandments. They're the basis of Christianity, and should be followed by every Christian.

You still never answered my question: Why are you a part of this movement? You're not right-wing, you oppose most of its views and you're an enemy of this movement by being a liberal/communist. You seem like you're here just to ruffle feathers, which you do quite efficiently.

Erica

« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2007, 04:13:02 AM »

Have a nice life.

You've stated that you're a Christian. Want to set your life back on the right track? First, drop your unholy liberal/communist mindset. Second, pick up the Christian Bible, you'll discover that G-d does want you to free, but he does expect some things in return for placing you on this planet, meaning you can't do everything you want, Erica. I know that sounds like a foreign concept to you, but it's true. Third, follow the Ten Commandments. They're the basis of Christianity, and should be followed by every Christian.

You still never answered my question: Why are you a part of this movement? You're not right-wing, you oppose most of its views and you're an enemy of this movement by being a liberal/communist. You seem like you're here just to ruffle feathers, which you do quite efficiently.
First off, I don't think someone with so much hate in them has the right to tell me to pick up a Christian Bible to learn how to be Christian. You may want to specify about "You can't do anything you want, Erica." part. YOU follow the 10 commandments, my friend. And not to sound like a Bible-thumping idiot but you have broken one rule I remember from the Bible... "Judge not lest YE be judged." You can't tell me that I'm not Christian enough when you demonstrate traits of an evil person, yourself.

I answered that question many, many, many times before...I'm not here for religion. I came here because judeanoncapta and Allen T (Samanthathecat on the JTF videos) asked me to ask Chaim some questions about race relations. So simply, I'm here talking about race relations. That's it. I'm not part of a 'grand scheme' to put a black cloud of the heads of JTF's members, I just like voicing my opinion on race relations. And for the record, I don't visit the religious threads often. But I do frequent the General Discussion (Which covers all topics under the sun) and the AACrisis forum to give my .02 cents on THAT subject.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2007, 04:23:09 AM »

Have a nice life.

First off, I don't think someone with so much hate in them has the right to tell me to pick up a Christian Bible to learn how to be Christian. You may want to specify about "You can't do anything you want, Erica." part. YOU follow the 10 commandments, my friend. And not to sound like a Bible-thumping idiot but you have broken one rule I remember from the Bible... "Judge not lest YE be judged." You can't tell me that I'm not Christian enough when you demonstrate traits of an evil person, yourself.

I answered that question many, many, many times before...I'm not here for religion. I came here because judeanoncapta and Allen T (Samanthathecat on the JTF videos) asked me to ask Chaim some questions about race relations. So simply, I'm here talking about race relations. That's it. I'm not part of a 'grand scheme' to put a black cloud of the heads of JTF's members, I just like voicing my opinion on race relations. And for the record, I don't visit the religious threads often. But I do frequent the General Discussion (Which covers all topics under the sun) and the AACrisis forum to give my .02 cents on THAT subject.
Well, you're horrible at race relations, because you're one-sided and will defend some of the worst black criminals, because they're black. It doesn't matter if you dislike Al Sharpton. You're still carrying out his ideals for a black-dominated nation, which America has become.

"Bible-thumbing idiot"? You are a communist!

I am judging you based on your ideas, so, I am perfectly justified to judge you. You admitted to being a liberal. With that admission I can rightfully judge you as evil.

Erica

« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2007, 04:54:50 AM »

Have a nice life.

Well, you're horrible at race relations, because you're one-sided and will defend some of the worst black criminals, because they're black. It doesn't matter if you dislike Al Sharpton. You're still carrying out his ideals for a black-dominated nation, which America has become.

I am judging you based on your ideas, so, I am perfectly justified to judge you. You admitted to being a liberal. With that admission I can rightfully judge you as evil.
I don't even know what a communist is or does, but I do know what evil people do. The same things YOU do. And you still didn't specify what it is you feel I 'can't do'. ("YOU CAN'T DO EVERYTHING YOU WANT, ERICA). What does that mean?

And you are a lunatic if you think I've ever said that blacks should dominate the world. LOL I can't believe you ...actually I can because I can't expect anything other than what you'd normally and hatefully say. I talk about bettering the black community, and that makes me evil... so be it man. And I've said that the JENA 6 were guilty of what they did. They just didn't deserve the amount of time they spent in jail for it. The white teens and the white male who beat up one guy and pulled a gun out on another one without provocation didn't get ANY time in jail at all. Mychal Bell, by helping to beat up Justin Barker deserved to be put to trial because he violated his probation...the other boys didn't deserve to spend 8 months in jail. They should have been punished though, without a doubt.
God's children will inherit the Earth, not this group of white people, or this group of black people.

Just because I'm black, it doesn't mean that I'm going to THINK the way you think all blacks think. (too many 'thinks, I know') But I said that to say this. YOU are one-sided. You think your side is right as rain 24/7, when in all actually you are right about some things and WRONG about other things. I can respect that about you. But what I can't respect is someone who gives a one-sided view of something THEN accuses the other person of being one-sided on the opposition's side when they're opposed to as many things as you are.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #63 on: October 14, 2007, 04:44:25 PM »
I heard that some idiot placed a swastika somewhere where Jewish people were. You can't tell me that the noose isn't/ shouldn't be offensive to blacks when swastikas are equally offensive to Jews.

The noose isn't even a symbol of hatred.  Nooses have been used throughout history to hang different people and in some cases this is a good thing because it has brought justice to communities.  For example, Saddam Hussein was hung with a noose.  Blacks are making this out to be more than it is because they have a tendency to try to evoke guilt within the white community so they can be given something or other, or as in the case of Jena, get away with crime.  This is totally opposite to the Jews/swastika situation.  The swastika was used as a specific symbol of the Nazis whose main goal was to kill Jews, and has been used that way ever since.  Black history has been a laugh ride compared to Jewish history, yet Jews have a culture that encourages them to improve their lot in life, whereas blacks continue to look for ways to play the race card in order to get ahead.  And blacks now have a new trump in the race-baiting game--the noose.

Let's not engage in moral relativism here. Racial hatred is wrong no matter who it is aimed at. It is also wrong to respond with the type of violence exhibited by the blacks in the Jena incident as it would be for Jews to respond this way in this type of situation.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #64 on: October 14, 2007, 05:39:38 PM »
Ok ,,, did the Black people set this up too make them look like victims ?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kM0LBm5eUMM
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #65 on: October 14, 2007, 06:00:23 PM »
The whole matter "reeks" of a sinister Leftist "inside job", for the obvious purposes of (a) creating instant media stars of mediocre academicians, (b) creating a "cause celebre" to be used as an excuse for "hate-speech" & "ban all guns" legislation, and (c) attempting to "marginalize" all non-Leftists from the body politic.

Last I heard, was that the entire school is under constant video surveillance, the investigating authorities have been asking for the video tapes of those approaching the professor's door that day, and that Columbia University refuses to hand over the video tapes.

The "Professor" who is the center of this "tempest in a tea-cup" is Black and her field is "Diversity Studies".

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #66 on: October 14, 2007, 07:28:42 PM »
So this whole thing was just a false flag operation set up by the blacks.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #67 on: October 14, 2007, 08:34:25 PM »
Are you responding to me?  I haven't read most of the posts in this thread. 

I think both incidents occurred.  I think the incompetent president of Columbia, after inviting the president of Iran to speak there, emboldened people to do stupid things. 

No, I think that the Columbia incident is most likely a copycat of the Jena incident.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #68 on: October 14, 2007, 09:15:25 PM »
What a hoax.

Give me a flippin' break.

I wonder what you think of the thousands of Columbia students with "NOT ON OUR CAMPUS" signs who, just a few weeks ago were cheering the invite to Ahmadinejad as free speech.

What's the matter, Columbia?

A noose hanging on door is not "free speech"?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #69 on: October 14, 2007, 10:02:19 PM »
What a hoax.

I wonder what you think of the thousands of Columbia students with "NOT ON OUR CAMPUS" signs who, just a few weeks ago were cheering the invite to Ahmadinejad as free speech.

I don't see a connection between the two. People hung a noose on a black professor's door because of Achmadinutjob? To me, this immediately looked like a copycat of the Jena incident. Perhaps it's a little of both. The perp was both copycatting the Jena incident and figured that Columbia would be a good place to pull off the copycat since that's where another controversial event just took place. I guess it's possible.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #70 on: October 14, 2007, 11:23:36 PM »

Have a nice life.

I don't even know what a communist is or does, but I do know what evil people do. The same things YOU do. And you still didn't specify what it is you feel I 'can't do'. ("YOU CAN'T DO EVERYTHING YOU WANT, ERICA). What does that mean?

And you are a lunatic if you think I've ever said that blacks should dominate the world. LOL I can't believe you ...actually I can because I can't expect anything other than what you'd normally and hatefully say. I talk about bettering the black community, and that makes me evil... so be it man. And I've said that the JENA 6 were guilty of what they did. They just didn't deserve the amount of time they spent in jail for it. The white teens and the white male who beat up one guy and pulled a gun out on another one without provocation didn't get ANY time in jail at all. Mychal Bell, by helping to beat up Justin Barker deserved to be put to trial because he violated his probation...the other boys didn't deserve to spend 8 months in jail. They should have been punished though, without a doubt.
G-d's children will inherit the Earth, not this group of white people, or this group of black people.

Just because I'm black, it doesn't mean that I'm going to THINK the way you think all blacks think. (too many 'thinks, I know') But I said that to say this. YOU are one-sided. You think your side is right as rain 24/7, when in all actually you are right about some things and WRONG about other things. I can respect that about you. But what I can't respect is someone who gives a one-sided view of something THEN accuses the other person of being one-sided on the opposition's side when they're opposed to as many things as you are.

By saying you can't do what every you want means G-d doesn't want to you do anything you want. G-d put you here to follow his principles. You're a Christian, so, he wants you to follow the ways of Christianity.

Obviously, you believe G-d's word doesn't apply to you.

I realize there are evil whites. Hilter, David Duke are some.But black evil GREATLY excedes white evil.

Erica

« Reply #71 on: October 15, 2007, 04:38:53 AM »
Ok ,,, did the Black people set this up too make them look like victims ?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kM0LBm5eUMM
Hey MW, I mentioned this to Bullcat in another thread. I remember not long before we left Okinawa and were about pcs to New York, (this was in late 2002). I turned on the news and saw that the KKK attempted to 'settle' in NY, big and bold as the perverbial elephant in the room, as if no one would challenge them. I love the way NY'ers stood against them! Although I don't doubt that there are some white supremesists in NY, the KKK hightailed their white sheet-wearing behinds out of NY with the quickness. lol

Erica

« Reply #72 on: October 15, 2007, 04:41:19 AM »
The whole matter "reeks" of a sinister Leftist "inside job", for the obvious purposes of (a) creating instant media stars of mediocre academicians, (b) creating a "cause celebre" to be used as an excuse for "hate-speech" & "ban all guns" legislation, and (c) attempting to "marginalize" all non-Leftists from the body politic.

Last I heard, was that the entire school is under constant video surveillance, the investigating authorities have been asking for the video tapes of those approaching the professor's door that day, and that Columbia University refuses to hand over the video tapes.

The "Professor" who is the center of this "tempest in a tea-cup" is Black and her field is "Diversity Studies".

And your problem with the professor being a professor of Diversity Studies is what, exactly? Would it appease you if she'd been a professor on How to Hate the WHite Man? Diversity is what it is...a mixture of people of different cultures and how they react to each other. It doesn't get much deeper than that.

And for the record, I say hand over the tapes... I want to see who hung the noose at her door. That was just retarded.

Erica

« Reply #73 on: October 15, 2007, 04:43:01 AM »
What a hoax.

Well you tell us, judeanoncapta.... would you consider someone painting a swastika on your door a symbol of "free speech?" I don't think so.

Erica

« Reply #74 on: October 15, 2007, 04:47:13 AM »
What a hoax.

I don't see a connection between the two. People hung a noose on a black professor's door because of Achmadinutjob? To me, this immediately looked like a copycat of the Jena incident. Perhaps it's a little of both. The perp was both copycatting the Jena incident and figured that Columbia would be a good place to pull off the copycat since that's where another controversial event just took place. I guess it's possible.
I so agree with you. The situations of race relations (negative *racial tention in Lousiana* and positive *professor teaching about Diversity in America*) are what link the two noose incident together. At any rate, some sick minds are doing sick things just to get a rise out of a race of people. To see how far they could be pushed. I know I wouldn't have beat up a white person for calling me the 'n' word because at the end of the day, I'm still going to be Erica... my dad didnt' name me "n-word". And I wish to GOD that the Jena 6 had just walked the hell away instead of jumping on Justin Barker for teasing them and calling them the 'n' word. The end just dosen't justify the means, when its all said and done.