Author Topic: Noose at Columbia  (Read 14251 times)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
Re: Noose at Columbia
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2007, 09:32:51 PM »
The victimized professor teaches a racial relations class, so, you can imagine what kind of hateful rhetoric she's spewing during her classes. These kinds of classes shouldn't be taught in school. If people want to dislike blacks, and if whites want to dislike blacks, they're entitled to do so. Whites have a nation-full of reasons to hate blacks. Blacks have no reason to hate whites, but they can go ahead and hate us, because it's a free country, and the Constitution supports their right to believe what they want.

With a black professor, you can imagine how she'd handle such a class.
Are you getting "Racial Relations" mixed up with "Racist Relations" Barach? Seriously. If she's teaching a class which describes how race relations affect our everyday lives, I don't see how that warrants a noose to be hung on her door. And why do you ASSume she's spewing hatred for white people if you've never attended her class. WHy dont' you ask for a transcript of her course? Better yet, why don't you google the story? Perhaps that could offer insight into what her class is REALLY about.

But I forgot, even if that professor taught sunshiine and happiness between races you'd be offended that she had the nerve to bring people together when YOU want them separate.

And I want to respond to this quote, above..in bold... What exactly do you mean by that? "If people want to dislike blacks, and if whites want to dislike blacks, they're entitled to do so. Whites have a nation-full of reasons to hate blacks. Blacks have no reason to hate whites," Its okay for whites to hate blacks, but if blacks hate whites its for no reason at all. I think that was a very prejudicial statement (which you are required to say because of freedom of speech). I don't think its fair that a white person can hate ANY black person because of their race, color, culture but if a white person does something to harm a black person, they shouldn't hate them also. Explain how that works exactly?

Now now, Erica, you wouldn't wanna be caught engaging in "moral equivalence" now ;)

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2007, 09:42:10 PM »
The victimized professor teaches a racial relations class, so, you can imagine what kind of hateful rhetoric she's spewing during her classes. These kinds of classes shouldn't be taught in school. If people want to dislike blacks, and if whites want to dislike blacks, they're entitled to do so. Whites have a nation-full of reasons to hate blacks. Blacks have no reason to hate whites, but they can go ahead and hate us, because it's a free country, and the Constitution supports their right to believe what they want.

Are you getting "Racial Relations" mixed up with "Racist Relations" Barach? Seriously. If she's teaching a class which describes how race relations affect our everyday lives, I don't see how that warrants a noose to be hung on her door. And why do you ASSume she's spewing hatred for white people if you've never attended her class. WHy dont' you ask for a transcript of her course? Better yet, why don't you google the story? Perhaps that could offer insight into what her class is REALLY about.

But I forgot, even if that professor taught sunshiine and happiness between races you'd be offended that she had the nerve to bring people together when YOU want them separate.

And I want to respond to this quote, above..in bold... What exactly do you mean by that? "If people want to dislike blacks, and if whites want to dislike blacks, they're entitled to do so. Whites have a nation-full of reasons to hate blacks. Blacks have no reason to hate whites," Its okay for whites to hate blacks, but if blacks hate whites its for no reason at all. I think that was a very prejudicial statement (which you are required to say because of freedom of speech). I don't think its fair that a white person can hate ANY black person because of their race, color, culture but if a white person does something to harm a black person, they shouldn't hate them also. Explain how that works exactly?

Racial relations often turn into racist relations, because blacks do not how to behave themselves, and whites can't handle such savagery.

I'm not saying it was right to hang the noose, but I don't think it's that big of a deal. It certainly shouldn't be getting so much attention, but what do you expect from the Bolshevik news media?

Erica, there's no deal point in speaking to you. You're a liberal, and there's just no reasoning with liberals. You certainly won't listen to reason.

Most black professors are racist. Admit it. This one is probably no exception.

A race relations class is basically going to be pro-black, especially when it is taught to by a black professor. Also, this is so, since blacks will never admit to their crimes against whites; the crimes they commit daily! Columbia is located in Harlem, so, the black on white crime isn't happening too far away from the school!

This professor is a grown women, she should suck it up. This isn't a tragedy, she'll get through this. She is making it out to be a tragedy, furthering proving that blacks are extremely dumb.

Erica

« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2007, 09:57:12 PM »

Racial relations often turn into racist relations, because blacks do not how to behave themselves, and whites can't handle such savagery.

I'm not saying it was right to hang the noose, but I don't think it's that big of a deal. It certainly shouldn't be getting so much attention, but what do you expect from the Bolshevik news media?

Erica, there's no deal point in speaking to you. You're a liberal, and there's just no reasoning with liberals. You certainly won't listen to reason.

A race relations class is basically going to be pro-black, especially when it is taught to by a black professor. Also, this is so, since blacks will never admit to their crimes against whites; the crimes they commit daily! Columbia is located in Harlem, so, the black on white crime isn't happening too far away from the school!

This professor is a grown women, she should suck it up. This isn't a tragedy, she'll get through this. She is making it out to be a tragedy, furthering proving that blacks are extremely dumb.
Oh, trust me, if I knew MOST BLACK PROFESSORS were racists, I wouldn't have a problem placing that label on them. However neither I nor you know this lady nor the extent of what she teaches in that class. You're just assuming the worst of her because she's black and teaching a class on racial relations; which makes you pretty funny.

Do you want to know who I think are extemely dumb? Extremist racists with an agenda. Cut out the blacks'/whites' involvement in a crime, then lift them up like angels. This is what you've done. You're not worried about the fact that their threat might have been actively taken up on. You're worried that someone is thinking badly about someone in the white race. And for you to say that NO white person has EVER done ANYTHING wrong to a black person; you're either extremely dumb, yourself, or you're clueless.

The next time I hear of a Jewish person being victimized by Neo Nazis who would have painted a swastika on their front door, I'll feel bad for them (sympathizing with their pain) because of what that symbol of hatred means to Jewish people. But I won't feel ANYTHING but disdain and hatred for those who'd think it 'cute' or fashionable to paint a symbol of hatred on the door of a people who were once killed by the animal who developed the swastika... Hitler. I also feel the same for those who hung the noose on the professor's door.

People who do crazy things like this  only do it because they have miserable lives of their own. And like MOST miserable people they don't mesh with anything GOOD surrounding them. They just become crabs in a barrel. They must pull someone down to raise themselves up.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2007, 10:07:00 PM »

Oh, trust me, if I knew MOST BLACK PROFESSORS were racists, I wouldn't have a problem placing that label on them. However neither I nor you know this lady nor the extent of what she teaches in that class. You're just assuming the worst of her because she's black and teaching a class on racial relations; which makes you pretty funny.

Do you want to know who I think are extemely dumb? Extremist racists with an agenda. Cut out the blacks'/whites' involvement in a crime, then lift them up like angels. This is what you've done. You're not worried about the fact that their threat might have been actively taken up on. You're worried that someone is thinking badly about someone in the white race. And for you to say that NO white person has EVER done ANYTHING wrong to a black person; you're either extremely dumb, yourself, or you're clueless.

The next time I hear of a Jewish person being victimized by Neo Nazis who would have painted a swastika on their front door, I'll feel bad for them (sympathizing with their pain) because of what that symbol of hatred means to Jewish people. But I won't feel ANYTHING but disdain and hatred for those who'd think it 'cute' or fashionable to paint a symbol of hatred on the door of a people who were once killed by the animal who developed the swastika... Hitler. I also feel the same for those who hung the noose on the professor's door.

People who do crazy things like this  only do it because they have miserable lives of their own. And like MOST miserable people they don't mesh with anything GOOD surrounding them. They just become crabs in a barrel. They must pull someone down to raise themselves up.
When blacks teach about blacks, they never teach fairly. When whites teach about blacks they're fair, and they're even expected to lie and say people like Martin Luther King and Malcom X were heroes! It's not our fault the black people have amounted to so little. We've given blacks all they could possibly ask for in this country: conformity to urban culture, Affirmative Action, vast welfare, handouts, etc.

It's not enough that blacks have all the advantages in the US, but you have cooks like Cornel West teaching that blacks are responsible for the creation of the US and are responsible for every great invention.

Name one black inventor. You can't. There never was one, and there isn't one living today. But you can consider Cornel West somewhat of an inventor. He has created an alternate reality through his own racist eyes, one where blacks aren't so dumb, but are actually smarter than whites. This is a fictional creation so far beyond the realm of reality, it would have you believe that pigs really do fly.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2007, 10:09:08 PM »

You're response seems completely reasonable and rational. Your thinking has absolutely nothing to do with you being black or liberal. It has everything to do with you being a human being who is consistent and empathetic in her thinking.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2007, 10:19:19 PM »

You're response seems completely reasonable and rational. Your thinking has absolutely nothing to do with you being black or liberal. It has everything to do with you being a human being who is consistent and empathetic in her thinking.
Her views are that of a black person. Blacks always whine and say they don't get justice. Then, they go on TV and complain that their lives are so terrible, even though they have a great job that they're probably not even qualified for, nearly total immunity that will prevent from getting fired, simply because they're black and a nice home, which they surely can't afford, but took out a loan for anyway, and will surely lose it in due time, probably because they bought that Escalade, which will surely be reposessed, because they can't afford that loan, either.

Blacks have no reason to complain. Everything that happens to them is usually because of their own stupidity. Bill Clinton set this country up so blacks couldn't possibly fail in life, but they somehow still manage.

Erica

« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2007, 10:40:56 PM »

When blacks teach about blacks, they never teach fairly. When whites teach about blacks they're fair, and they're even expected to lie and say people like Martin Luther King and Malcom X were heroes! It's not our fault the black people have amounted to so little. We've given blacks all they could possibly ask for in this country: conformity to urban culture, Affirmative Action, vast welfare, handouts, etc.

It's not enough that blacks have all the advantages in the US, but you have cooks like Cornel West teaching that blacks are responsible for the creation of the US and are responsible for every great invention.

Name one black inventor. You can't. There never was one, and there isn't one living today. But you can consider Cornel West somewhat of an inventor. He has created an alternate reality through his own racist eyes, one where blacks aren't so dumb, but are actually smarter than whites. This is a fictional creation so far beyond the realm of reality, it would have you believe that pigs really do fly.
Have you ever been taught by a black professor? And if you have to constantly say things like "Its not our fault that blacks  have amounted to so little" that says a lot about you. You'll say anything to make yourself seem/look better than blacks, in general. Good isn't good enough in the black community for you..there's ALWAYS got to be something wrong with even the best blacks mentioned in the media, in your eyes. Talk about the bad blacks all you want...I'll join you. That would be no problem because I talk about them everyday.

However, for you to assume that this black professor is racist and you haven't even attended a class NOR read up on what she teaches is prejudicial and stupid.

I can name plenty of Black inventors but guess what, and I want you to read this carefully, okay? I don't base the way I live my life on the lives of black Inventors. I stand on my own. And if you need to have your abilities rooted in what white people have created/invented , there is something wrong with you. I'm not an inventor. I'm not a brain surgeon. I'm not a mathematical wiz-person. I'm what God put me here to be...MY OWN PERSON. So the next time you think about responding to me about "Oh, there aren't any black inventors", guess what..I don't really care because they (who do exist by the way) are not feeding my kids, I'm not recieving any of their royalty checks to take care of my family...but I'm using/ or have used the products they have created for public consumption...for what I am in the grand scheme of things, is a consumer of what blacks, whites, Germans, Italians, Asians, Native Americans and whomever else... invented.

Erica

« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2007, 10:46:16 PM »

Thank you Daniel. I feel the same about your responses. I admire you even though we don't agree all of the time. You have class.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2007, 11:21:50 PM »

Thank you Daniel. I feel the same about your responses. I admire you even though we don't agree all of the time. You have class.

Thank you. So do you. We may not agree all the time, but I think it's fair to say that we agree most of the times. But even on those rare times we may happen to disagree, we're pretty respectful and tolerant. I've never seen you say anything antisemitic or anti-Israel. I have come across people who hold these types of views, both black women as well as other demographics. If you expressed these types of views, I'd have just as much contempt for you as many others on this forum. But my respect for you has nothing to do with you being black or being a woman. It has everything to do with you being reasonable and consistent. I do feel that others on this forum don't like you simply because you are black. Plus, expressing liberal views, while they might not be antisemitic or anti-Israel, still adds to the prejudice. But hey, we gotta be who we are :)

Erica

« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2007, 11:31:08 PM »

Thank you. So do you. We may not agree all the time, but I think it's fair to say that we agree most of the times. But even on those rare times we may happen to disagree, we're pretty respectful and tolerant. I've never seen you say anything antisemitic or anti-Israel. I have come across people who hold these types of views, both black women as well as other demographics. If you expressed these types of views, I'd have just as much contempt for you as many others on this forum. But my respect for you has nothing to do with you being black or being a woman. It has everything to do with you being reasonable and consistent. I do feel that others on this forum don't like you simply because you are black. Plus, expressing liberal views, while they might not be antisemitic or anti-Israel, still adds to the prejudice. But hey, we gotta be who we are :)
Yep...we're "those freakin' liberal (future, me) Educators and their "Together We Can Make A Difference!  O0 " attitudes. Burn' em at the stake!!!!" lol

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2007, 03:19:28 AM »
Well, there you have it folks, Erica and Daniel have aligned, you can basically kiss a rational discussion with them goodbye.

Erica

« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2007, 03:57:42 AM »
Well, there you have it folks, Erica and Daniel have aligned, you can basically kiss a rational discussion with them goodbye.
We aligned months ago, Barach. This is no secret. But we ALSO respectfully disagree with each other. And what you can kiss goodbye with me (not speaking for Daniel) is that cookie cutter mentality you have; where everyone has to think like you, walk like you, talk like you, and act like you. I dance to the beat of my OWN drum...I don't need to align myself with friends to feel important. Daniel and I just click on a professional/ and semi-professional level where education is...as well as common sense. Something you seem to be lacking in since you can't find any joy in your life to share with the forum. All you do is HATE, HATE, Hate, Hate, Hate....

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2007, 05:58:49 AM »
There was also a swastika incident. 

Erica

« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2007, 06:30:12 AM »
Was there?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2007, 06:32:32 AM »
Yes; I don't know much about either incident.  I only heard briefly on the news.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2007, 06:36:19 AM »

Because of that, I think that the noose story is real.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

newman

« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2007, 06:37:31 AM »
If nooses scare blacks into shutting up, keeping a low profile and behaving like humans instead of apes, I'm all in favour.

I say they should put nooses in every NYC subway car so they're fit for humans to travel in.

Erica

« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2007, 06:40:45 AM »
Yes; I don't know much about either incident.  I only heard briefly on the news.
Neo Nazi's make me sick.  >:(

Erica

« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2007, 06:42:02 AM »

Why change your mind now? I am so sorry for what that incident means to you but when I asked the question (perhaps you didn't read it...in which case, I'm sorry again)... of how some of you would feel if a swastika was involved..no one answered.

Erica

« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2007, 06:44:14 AM »
If nooses scare blacks into shutting up, keeping a low profile and behaving like humans instead of apes, I'm all in favour.

I say they should put nooses in every NYC subway car so they're fit for humans to travel in.
Newman, you're sick beyond words. You're not even in NYC. YOu're in Australia. I think you adopt a lot of the other members' stories to make your words and feelings seem more inclusive. And you also say things just to be mean. You should be ashamed, but you aren't, I know.  >:(

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2007, 06:45:44 AM »
Are you responding to me?  I haven't read most of the posts in this thread. 

I think both incidents occurred.  I think the incompetent president of Columbia, after inviting the president of Iran to speak there, emboldened people to do stupid things. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2007, 06:47:24 AM »
I think the best thing they she could have done was just ignore it. By speaking out against this, she was giving the perps the exact attention they were looking for.

I think I heard on the news that the person who did it was an instructor who teaches about racism.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2007, 06:48:57 AM »

Why change your mind now? I am so sorry for what that incident means to you but when I asked the question (perhaps you didn't read it...in which case, I'm sorry again)... of how some of you would feel if a swastika was involved..no one answered.

Well, at least I know that it is highly unlikely that the noose incident can be staged.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Erica

« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2007, 06:49:53 AM »

Hail Columbia: Here is my quote: I'm sorry if I attacked you unfairly, if you haven't read my questions on the swastika example. Sorry, sorry, sorry.

Erica

« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2007, 06:51:52 AM »
I think the best thing they she could have done was just ignore it. By speaking out against this, she was giving the perps the exact attention they were looking for.

I think I heard on the news that the person who did it was an instructor who teaches about racism.
She teaches about race relations which is totally different from racism.