Israel Should attack Iran
4 (21.1%)
The USA and Israel should attack Iran together
9 (47.4%)
There should be no attack on Iran
1 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 17, 2008, 05:49:11 PM

Author Topic: Bomb Iran  (Read 5013 times)

Offline WhiteWolf

• Junior JTFer
Bomb Iran
« on: October 10, 2007, 06:49:11 PM »
This is my first posting so I hope I have done this correctly.

The question is... should we go to war with Iran and how should it be done?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Bomb Iran
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2007, 06:52:00 PM »
I think America and Israel should aim for Syria instead of Iran.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2007, 07:16:15 PM »

I think a circle should be drawn on a map around the middle east (Israel excluded of course), and in the middle of the circle, written, "BOMB HERE!". Pass the map to the Generals as an order.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 10:25:11 PM by NewYorker »
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2007, 07:23:24 PM »
Aerial assault on the facilities. I'm not concerned with the "Collateral damage." If we wait much longer, our "collateral damage" will be in the millions.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline WhiteWolf

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2007, 10:11:37 PM »
But if the USA was to bomb Iran wouldn't that be bad for the Jews?
I think it would be far better for Israel to do it without the help of America.

Jews are going to be blamed for any conflict between Iran and the USA.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2007, 10:20:18 PM »
But if the USA was to bomb Iran wouldn't that be bad for the Jews?
I think it would be far better for Israel to do it without the help of America.

Jews are going to be blamed for any conflict between Iran and the USA.

I think either way, Jews will take some blame on the assault on Iran. Although this may be true, we (Israel and/or America) MUST do this to support Israel. This animal in Iran basically gave the world his version of an oral Mein Kampf. While we're at it, can we bomb the Arab-loving U.N.?

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2007, 10:21:59 PM »
Attack Iran ASAP!
Israel or the US should wait no longer...

kellymaureen

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2007, 10:25:12 PM »
Yes, attack them, from the air and sea, no need for soldiers going door to door trying to win "hearts and minds" we already know thats a bunch of BS, not a heart or mind to be found amongst the muslims there.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2007, 10:27:22 PM »
Iran will be taken care of. Israel will bomb it. At the last possible minute of course but it will be done...
KAHANE TZADAK!

raiseyourfist

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2007, 10:40:34 PM »
the pacifist supporters of Hitlary Clinton will be hoping that their own soldiers get killed at the hands of the Iranian Guards

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2007, 10:45:03 PM »
Either of them need to destroy Iran's nuclear facilities immediately. It is equally important to the survival of both nations.

Offline WhiteWolf

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2007, 11:17:27 PM »
Surely you can see that if the USA was to attack Iran, a lot of people would view Jews as 'behind it all' you would risk a backlash.

Would it not be better if Israel was to bomb Iran from the air and for the USA to take a seemingly neutral role?

Israel attacked the Iraq nuclear plant in the 80's, can't Israel attack Iran alone?

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2007, 11:25:35 PM »
Surely you can see that if the USA was to attack Iran, a lot of people would view Jews as 'behind it all' you would risk a backlash.

Would it not be better if Israel was to bomb Iran from the air and for the USA to take a seemingly neutral role?

Israel attacked the Iraq nuclear plant in the 80's, can't Israel attack Iran alone?

Yes, there would surely be terrorist attacks here and there, but if the US were to foil the inevitable Iran nuclear attack, it would be saving us from FAR greater damage.

And yes, Israel could attack Iran's nuclear facilities, too.

I don't like what you're insinuating here. You sound like you're saying why should the US get it's hands dirty, if Israel is able to do the same.

Offline WhiteWolf

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2007, 12:13:22 AM »
I don't like what you're insinuating here. You sound like you're saying why should the US get it's hands dirty, if Israel is able to do the same.

Does anyone else feel that way about my posts?

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2007, 07:46:28 AM »
Israel should do it now and then be prepared to prevent Hezbollah from dong anything.

http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2007/10/why-tehran-is-concerned-over-iaf-syrian.html

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2007, 07:52:55 AM »
I think we need to call Elijah Mohammed from the spacecraft to do it for us...I think Elijah Mohammed was Sunni... :P
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2007, 08:15:23 AM »
Iran is definitely a major world threat!
What worries me about the Iraq war is that now so many Americans have become sooo anti-war that when we are threatened by Iranian nuclear weapons, Americans will reject military action and say they "don't want another Iraq". BUt if we have to fight, we have to fight!

The priority needs to be to eliminate their weapons arsenal.  If the Iranians want to the Mullahs to rule over them, that's their problem.  If they want to be "liberated" from the Mullahs, they could do that on their own.  So there shouldn't be a prolonged war like there is now in Iraq.

Offline WhiteWolf

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2007, 08:55:59 PM »
The priority needs to be to eliminate their weapons arsenal.  If the Iranians want to the Mullahs to rule over them, that's their problem.  If they want to be "liberated" from the Mullahs, they could do that on their own.  So there shouldn't be a prolonged war like there is now in Iraq.

But couldn't Iran stop the flow of oil through the Persian gulf?

kellymaureen

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2007, 09:19:39 PM »
But couldn't Iran stop the flow of oil through the Persian gulf?

No, they wouldnt be able to

Offline WhiteWolf

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2007, 09:26:42 PM »

What is to stop them from using ground to sea missiles to destroy oil tankers.

kellymaureen

« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2007, 09:29:34 PM »
Whats to stop us or Israel from destroying their missiles and planes BEFORE we go in

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2007, 09:38:14 PM »
Re:  "...couldn't Iran stop the flow of oil through the Persian gulf?"

Of course.

But, the United States & other major powers could quickly open up the Persian Gulf.

Now...Iran, long before 9/11/2001, have each and every day declared publicly in their media that they were in the process of acquiring nuclear weapons and the means to deliver them, and have promised "before Allah" that they would attack and completely destroy Israel the very moment they had the capability, to be followed by their complete destruction of the United States of America.

Now that Iran is on the verge of completing its "holy mission" to annihilate all Christians and Jews, substituting in their place worldwide Islam under a Global Caliphate, and because they already have the capability to stop exports through the Persian Gulf, what do you think Iran is going to do once it has both the will, and also the capability, to literally annihilate all of Western Europe and the U.S.A?

Iran now is formally allied in military defense treaties with Syria, China, Russia, and Venezuela.

Either Iran is allowed, through acquisition of nuclear bombs and ballistic missiles, to control all Middle East oil including Saudi and Iraqi reserves, and is allowed to overthrow all other Middle Eastern governments replacing each with their own version of Islamism, acquiring the totality of world petro-wealth, followed by their quickly building up the most dangerous military force since the Third Reich...

...or Iran will be stopped dead in its tracks by the civilized world, with horrendous ramifications for the entire world, which by taking the risk and consequences now, will have been spared a far worse nightmare of unimaginable proportions which would follow our inaction.

Americans, Europeans, and Israelis should stop their worrying about "what if...?"..."but then...?"..."why should we be the ones...?", get off of our butts and show some maniacs that when we talk softly, we back it up with a bigger stick than they have.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2007, 10:43:09 PM »

What is to stop them from using ground to sea missiles to destroy oil tankers.
Nothing. We need to stop being hooked to Arab oil, we are essentially paying for the bullets they use to fight us. It's insanity.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline WhiteWolf

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2007, 11:29:45 PM »
Whats to stop us or Israel from destroying their missiles and planes BEFORE we go in

Missiles are a hell of a lot better today than they were just a few years ago.
Modern Russian ground to air missiles are VERY advanced.

Offline Eugene

• Junior JTFer
  • EUGENE
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2007, 01:22:42 AM »
This is my first posting so I hope I have done this correctly.

The question is... should we go to war with Iran and how should it be done?

Only it's Nuclear facility but not yet entire country
8-) shalom