Poll

Who Thinks I'm a lying, taqiyyah practicing muslim?

I do
6 (13%)
I don't
30 (65.2%)
I don't know & don't care
10 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Who Thinks I'm a lying, taqiyyah practicing muslim?  (Read 30920 times)

kellymaureen

Re: Who Thinks I'm a lying, taqiyyah practicing muslim?
« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2007, 07:46:06 PM »
When she is on the forum, she is her real self

Are her parents forcing her to defend islam on the forum?

Would a Noahide really believe that the koran is a harmless book of fables and stories?

Sorry, something isnt right.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2007, 07:46:39 PM »
Yacov, if she can be her "true self" on the forum, why the hell is she defending Islam here?

Frankly I think it is time to stop humoring her and to give a BIG apology to Scotch, BabylonianJew, and others who were unjustly banned and attacked for no reason.

kellymaureen

« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2007, 07:49:23 PM »
Yes they are called appeasing liberal idiots

AND I would bet my last dollar they have never picked that piece of trash up and actually READ it....they are just chirping the PC line.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 07:51:03 PM by kellymaureen »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2007, 07:50:08 PM »
Yacov, you of all people know better than to repeat this drivel.

No comment about my request to apologize to and reinstate Scotch and BJ?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2007, 07:56:45 PM »
I am not going to vote (YET), but I have to agree with Kellymaureen completely. You just lost a lot of trust with us, Sarah, and making a whiny thread does not help your case at all. You can't take back what you said about Islam being misunderstood, but your subsequent postings are only doing further damage to your credibility.

Maybe you AREN'T deliberately engaging in taqqiyah, but the fact that after nearly a year here you would make such a statement tells me that everything Chaim has said has gone in one ear, out the other. Shame, shame.  :(

And to think how much of a chance I gave you and how kind I was. The whole entire forum has bent over backwards for you since day one. I even stuck by you when you got a good member (Scotch) banned for no reason at all. I don't think you can do anything to fix stuff now.
And thus starts the usual witch hunt!! If Sarah was a short term member I would be inclined to agree with some of the above post. Lets face it Sarah has been muslim for most of her life as far as I can see she has made very good progress in her understanding of the evils of islam. Lets face it habits and teachings of a lifetime don't die over night. She has tried to be a loyal member of the forum despite her families wishes. Lets cut her some slack. Lets point out where she is going wrong in a helpful way. The thought that she is hanging around this group for a year to trick us is comical. She has about as much chance of convincing us about the wonders of islam as a snowball has a chance in hell.
Scotch was bad new he deserved to be banned.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2007, 07:59:49 PM »
Sarah deliberately started flaming Scotch for no reason, and Scotch was banned when he started insulting her back. How in the world do you think that was right?

kellymaureen

« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2007, 08:07:44 PM »
If islam is allowed to be defended here Im out, this is absurd.

No its true she cant convince anyone, but to be allowed to even TRY to defend that garbage HERE is unreal, I must say Im amazed and pretty shocked.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #57 on: October 11, 2007, 08:09:14 PM »
Kelly, I agree with your sentiments, but your reaction here is disgraceful and cowardly.

I can't believe you are doing this either.

kellymaureen

« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2007, 08:11:24 PM »
Im sorry you feel that way, but I will not watch that sick disgusting death cult defended...AND be told that I "misunderstand" islam in any way....I understand it perfectly.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 08:14:03 PM by kellymaureen »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: October 11, 2007, 08:12:52 PM »
Sarah deliberately started flaming Scotch for no reason, and Scotch was banned when he started insulting her back. How in the world do you think that was right?
I wont argue the point about scotch because I don't remember the specifics but I seem to remember other issues that did him in also. What your talking about may have been the finishing touch.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2007, 08:13:18 PM »
Kelly, you are being a coward, plain and simple.

I won't kiss anyone's ass: not Sarah's, and not yours.

This is completely childish and cowardly. We need people on the forum like you. But you would rather throw a hissyfit because people disagree with you.

Chaim would be disgusted.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2007, 08:15:05 PM »
I wont argue the point about scotch because I don't remember the specifics but I seem to remember other issues that did him in also. What your talking about may have been the finishing touch.
He was a little over-the-top in being anti-black, but the vast majority of the forum is bending over backwards to suck up to that Sharpton groupie Erica. I never thought he did anything that wrong.

Sarah should have been banned for picking on Scotch. Instead, Scotch was banned for defending himself.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2007, 08:15:51 PM »
She is honest because if she were practicing Takiyah she'd be saying Islam is a peaceful religion and Muhammad is a prophet etc so unless she says that she's not practicing Takiyah. Besides she's 15 according to her profile so how could a child practice Takiyah?

Perhaps she's practicing Takiyah by saying she's 15  ;)

kellymaureen

« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2007, 08:15:56 PM »
Perhaps, but if I want to watch anyone fawning over islam I can go to one of many liberal boards...they also think the koran is a harmless book of fables.  Watching it happen here is ridiculous.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #64 on: October 11, 2007, 08:19:22 PM »
You raise a good point, Daniel. How do we know she is female? How do we know she is 15? Why should we take anything she says at face value?

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #65 on: October 11, 2007, 08:25:08 PM »
That is such a terrible waste...Kelly....  The Qur'an environmentally friendly and are recyclable no?  You could have it framed next to the toilet...  "In case of emergency: break glassO0  I'll admit that it may not be as good as the Ol-Charmin....   :o

But if we use the Koran as toilet paper, wouldn't that just make our tuchuses dirtier? :)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #66 on: October 11, 2007, 08:27:53 PM »
I believe Sarah to be a Walid Shoebat junior, the only difference being she was never a terrorist to begin with :)

kellymaureen

« Reply #67 on: October 11, 2007, 08:29:49 PM »
Youre kidding right.

Walid IS an ex muslim...and KNOWS that islam and the koran are evil....goodness why dont we ask Ayaan Hirsi Ali about that book of fables, that poor woman had to fight for her freedom from islam AND they are still trying to kill her for telling us the TRUTH about it.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #68 on: October 11, 2007, 08:30:29 PM »
Kelly stick to your guns don't leave the forum no one is defending islam at least not our hard core members. Sarah is a teenager who is trying to find her way. I haven't seen the offending statements by her but if she persists in talking up islam she may be trowing us a curve. We will get it sorted out.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #69 on: October 11, 2007, 08:30:37 PM »
I am not going to vote (YET), but I have to agree with Kellymaureen completely. You just lost a lot of trust with us, Sarah, and making a whiny thread does not help your case at all. You can't take back what you said about Islam being misunderstood, but your subsequent postings are only doing further damage to your credibility.

Maybe you AREN'T deliberately engaging in taqqiyah, but the fact that after nearly a year here you would make such a statement tells me that everything Chaim has said has gone in one ear, out the other. Shame, shame.  :(

And to think how much of a chance I gave you and how kind I was. The whole entire forum has bent over backwards for you since day one. I even stuck by you when you got a good member (Scotch) banned for no reason at all. I don't think you can do anything to fix stuff now.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! BIG THUMBS DOWN!!!  >:(

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #70 on: October 11, 2007, 08:34:51 PM »
Thanks Yacov, but really I cant stand to see islam defended in any way, especially on THIS forum of all places.  Islam and muslims are deplorable, its a vile blood cult, indefensable in my opinion.

At least I have my next ask JTF question, Im curious to see what the answer will be...."should islam be allowed to be defeneded in ANY way and by ANY person on this forum"  better yet, to see if Chaim thinks that there IS any defense of any aspect of islam.

Ill know after that.

Kelly, I think there's a big difference between "defending" something and "understanding" it. Even though Sarah does not practice nor subscribe to Islam, she does have a background in it and have some knowledge about it. So if she states that you misunderstood something about Islam or the Koran, that is not the equivalent of "defending" it. Understanding and clarification of something does not add up to an agreement or endorsement about it.

kellymaureen

« Reply #71 on: October 11, 2007, 08:36:46 PM »
I think that telling me I "misunderstand" the koran is pretty offensive.  

We all understand islam, the REAL islam or we wouldnt be here.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #72 on: October 11, 2007, 08:39:34 PM »
Sorry I take back the previous post Sara, I realized that it wasnt you. Sorry.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 08:50:45 PM by Tzvi Ben Roshel »
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #73 on: October 11, 2007, 08:41:08 PM »
You raise a good point, Daniel. How do we know she is female? How do we know she is 15? Why should we take anything she says at face value?

Yes, and how do we know that you're a male and really a fan of Chaim? You could be an impostor too. Erica could be some white dude, and I might be Braziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilia!

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #74 on: October 11, 2007, 08:43:53 PM »

Yes, and how do we know that you're a male and really a fan of Chaim? You could be an impostor too. Erica could be some white dude, and I might be Braziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilia!

Naa erica definitly ain't white- I remember her making some videos wayy back ( you still got a page?),
- hey maybe im black ;) but then again why should I be, because if I was black I would get affirmitive action.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/