Author Topic: Ron Pauls loved endorsement from StørmFrønt  (Read 7497 times)

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
Re: Ron Pauls loved endorsement from StørmFrønt
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2007, 12:34:58 AM »
What a Nazi. Ron Paul has made a fool of himself in every single Republican debate so far. He claimed that we should ask the Muslim Nazis why they hate us so much. So, according to him Americans should to make amends with Muslim Nazis who have killed thousands of Americans. And he claims we're responsible for 9/11, so, we shouldn't place any blame on the Muslims for blowing up the basement of the World Trade Center, killing hundreds, and eventually bringing both buildings down, killing thousands.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2007, 12:41:59 AM »
What a Nazi. Ron Paul has made a fool of himself in every single Republican debate so far. He claimed that we should ask the Muslim Nazis why they hate us so much. So, according to him Americans should to make amends with Muslim Nazis who have killed thousands of Americans. And he claims we're responsible for 9/11, so, we shouldn't place any blame on the Muslims for blowing up the basement of the World Trade Center, killing hundreds, and eventually bringing both buildings down, killing thousands.

No he's critical on foreign policy in which he feels was a result of what caused 9/11. He doesn't sound like he's against the war on terror in specific, he doesn't trust saudi arabia either.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2007, 12:49:47 AM »

No he's critical on foreign policy in which he feels was a result of what caused 9/11. He doesn't sound like he's against the war on terror in specific, he doesn't trust saudi arabia either.

How can you possibly defend this man? He blames the US for 9/11 and states that the Muslims are innocent! He wants us to pull out of the Middle East and not worry about the nuclear program in Iran. This is not a man who is looking to save America from Muslim Nazi terrorists. He wants the total destruction of the US and Israel. Why else do you think so many left-wingers and neo-Nazis are supporting him?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2007, 02:56:06 AM »

How can you possibly defend this man? He blames the US for 9/11 and states that the Muslims are innocent! He wants us to pull out of the Middle East and not worry about the nuclear program in Iran. This is not a man who is looking to save America from Muslim Nazi terrorists. He wants the total destruction of the US and Israel. Why else do you think so many left-wingers and neo-Nazis are supporting him?

Left wingers don't support him, left wingers are their own breed. Most of Ron Pauls supports are infact right wing and Paleoconservative. I don't believe he defends muslims, I believe his stance is similar to the founding fathers in that we don't have any business getting involved in what other nations do. Therefore its not that he defends Muslims (and he doesn't defend Jews either) but that he feels as a constitutionalist, it is none of our business what goes on in that region. Why do you think he wants to cut off aid not only to Israel but also to Egypt and Saudi Arabia? He even mentioned that he feels that we are directly funding the war in the region to continue. It's not that he's pro muslim, anti Jew or vice versa but rather that he feels that the middle east is none of our business. I think what he says is taken out of context.

Neo Nazis support him like I mentioned before,

Think of it from this point of view

What do Nazis associate Jews as? Nazis associate us as supporting gun control, support illegal immigration, supporting the war in Iraq, support communism, etc etc etc. They blame the Jews for globalism. The only reason the Nazis support Ron Paul is because of his stance on illegal immigration, the war in Iraq, and ending foreign aid which they associate the Jews with.

You know that on JTF, many of us are against these issues, and self hating Jews.

Some nazis from StørmFrønt come here thinking we're a bunch of Jews that are different from the traditional Jew, should JTF be blamed for attracting Nazis because we may have similar views on certain issues?

The difference with the Nazi is that they blame the Jew for the worlds problem, they are targeting the wrong people for the problems. We blame liberals, leftists and muslims. That is our difference. Nazis also have some rather extremeist views in regards to white supremecy whereas we do not advocate the murder of another ethnic group.

Ron Paul is not anti-Jewish or Anti-Semitic. He is critical on groups like AIPAC yes, but he is also critical on Saudi Arabia and aid to Egypt. Does this make Ron Paul anti-muslim as well? I would rather have Ron Paul than the other candidates, if you want to talk about anti-semites, why not look at Pat Buchanan?

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2007, 03:04:17 AM »
I'm probably the only person on the fourm who opposes Paul, but doesn't have any fantasy that he is the next Adolf Hitler either.

I agree that Ron Paul is a non-interventionist, I don't think he "supports" the Muslims, but by remaining neutral, he enables them.  It's not that his intentions that are bad, but he doesn't realize that the game is already on, and we can't just "Ignore" the middle-east or negotiate with it.

This guilt by association is stupid.  Just because Nazis support Paul doesn't make Paul himself a Nazi.  Nevertheless, there are legitimate criticisms to be made about Paul.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 03:07:53 AM by EagleEye »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2007, 06:41:02 AM »
He is critical on groups like AIPAC yes
but they are legal where as the saudi lobby is a group funded by the Saudis  the funds are received by ex state dept officials arab groups in the U.S. which are not Saudi arabs as well as oil companies

http://www.nysun.com/article/63353
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2007, 10:04:04 AM »

Left wingers don't support him, left wingers are their own breed. Most of Ron Pauls supports are infact right wing and Paleoconservative. I don't believe he defends muslims, I believe his stance is similar to the founding fathers in that we don't have any business getting involved in what other nations do. Therefore its not that he defends Muslims (and he doesn't defend Jews either) but that he feels as a constitutionalist, it is none of our business what goes on in that region. Why do you think he wants to cut off aid not only to Israel but also to Egypt and Saudi Arabia? He even mentioned that he feels that we are directly funding the war in the region to continue. It's not that he's pro muslim, anti Jew or vice versa but rather that he feels that the middle east is none of our business. I think what he says is taken out of context.

What do Nazis associate Jews as? Nazis associate us as supporting gun control, support illegal immigration, supporting the war in Iraq, support communism, etc etc etc. They blame the Jews for globalism. The only reason the Nazis support Ron Paul is because of his stance on illegal immigration, the war in Iraq, and ending foreign aid which they associate the Jews with.

You know that on JTF, many of us are against these issues, and self hating Jews.

Some nazis from StørmFrønt come here thinking we're a bunch of Jews that are different from the traditional Jew, should JTF be blamed for attracting Nazis because we may have similar views on certain issues?

The difference with the Nazi is that they blame the Jew for the worlds problem, they are targeting the wrong people for the problems. We blame liberals, leftists and muslims. That is our difference. Nazis also have some rather extremeist views in regards to white supremecy whereas we do not advocate the murder of another ethnic group.

Ron Paul is not anti-Jewish or Anti-Semitic. He is critical on groups like AIPAC yes, but he is also critical on Saudi Arabia and aid to Egypt. Does this make Ron Paul anti-muslim as well? I would rather have Ron Paul than the other candidates, if you want to talk about anti-semites, why not look at Pat Buchanan?

Ron Paul also blamed Israel for the war in Iraq.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2007, 11:35:13 AM »

The same stance David Duke and StørmFrønt take (yelling "Israel, Israel, Israel")...Israel supported the war but only as a follower, not as a leader.  The American leadership and Corporate interests are to blame.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 11:39:00 AM by EagleEye »

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2007, 01:31:41 PM »

Ok when did Ron Paul blame Israel for the war in Iraq? Do you have a direct source?

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2007, 02:55:54 PM »

Are you talking about the same Ron Paul? Ron Paul is a Nazi. He doesn't have legions of neo-Nazi supporters for nothing.

Ron Paul thinks it's America's fault that we lost the World Trade Center. So it's the US' fault that they flew jetliners into the buildings? It's the US' fault they killed thousands of people? It's the US' fault that the Koran commands all Muslims to kill all non-Muslims? According to him the US has caused all this. He thinks they're innocent. So, how does he figure that? He sounds like a pro-Muslim Nazi, and he is a pro-Muslim Nazi.

The man believes that we should stay dependent on Muslim Nazi oil. He feels that energy independence isn't necessary. He feels that the Iranian nuclear program isn't a threat, even though Iran's president has stated that he will destroy the US, just as he will Israel.

Ron Paul doesn't care about Israel or the US. He wishes they'd be destroyed. If he didn't, he'd realize that the destruction of the Iranian nuclear program is the top priority in assuring the survival of both countries.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2007, 03:17:52 PM »

Are you talking about the same Ron Paul? Ron Paul is a Nazi. He doesn't have legions of neo-Nazi supporters for nothing.

Ron Paul thinks it's America's fault that we lost the World Trade Center. So it's the US' fault that they flew jetliners into the buildings? It's the US' fault they killed thousands of people? It's the US' fault that the Koran commands all Muslims to kill all non-Muslims? According to him the US has caused all this. He thinks they're innocent. So, how does he figure that? He sounds like a pro-Muslim Nazi, and he is a pro-Muslim Nazi.

The man believes that we should stay dependent on Muslim Nazi oil. He feels that energy independence isn't necessary. He feels that the Iranian nuclear program isn't a threat, even though Iran's president has stated that he will destroy the US, just as he will Israel.

Ron Paul doesn't care about Israel or the US. He wishes they'd be destroyed. If he didn't, he'd realize that the destruction of the Iranian nuclear program is the top priority in assuring the survival of both countries.

Again you are not providing any sources, you are simply stating that because he does not want to engage Iran that somehow this makes him a Nazi? He doesn't feel it is Americas duty to invade Iran because it does not benefit Iran. If you listened to his last debate, he stated that Israel is more than capable of taking out Iran on their own. He has stated that AIPAC is one of the strongest lobbys within the US. You really seem to cheapen the use of the word NAZI. Do you disagree with our founding fathers as well? They were against getting involved in other countries as well.

Ron Paul is a constitutionalist

In the United States, a constitutionalist refers to someone who advocates strict adherence to the U.S. Constitution, and the term is often synonomous with originalism. Constitutionalists are also called constitutional conservatives in the United States. (See the United States Constitution.)

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2007, 03:22:33 PM »
That proves that he is a Persian sympathizer, but not necessarily that he is a German sympathizer.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2007, 03:30:01 PM »
Before the U.S. House of Representatives, July 20, 2006

I rise in opposition to this resolution, which I sincerely believe will do more harm than good.

I do agree with the resolution's condemnation of violence. But I am convinced that when we get involved in foreign conflicts and send strong messages, such as this resolution will, it ends up expanding the war rather than diminishing the conflict, and that ultimately comes back to haunt us.

Mr. Speaker, I follow a policy in foreign affairs called non-interventionism. I do not believe we are making the United States more secure when we involve ourselves in conflicts overseas. The Constitution really doesn't authorize us to be the policemen of the world, much less to favor one side over another in foreign conflicts. It is very clear, reading this resolution objectively, that all the terrorists are on one side and all the victims and the innocents are on the other side. I find this unfair, particularly considering the significantly higher number of civilian casualties among Lebanese civilians. I would rather advocate neutrality rather than picking sides, which is what this resolution does.

Some would say that there is no room to talk about neutrality, as if neutrality were a crime. I would suggest there should be room for an open mind to consider another type of policy that may save American lives.

I was in Congress in the early 1980s when the US Marines were sent in to Lebanon, and I came to the Floor before they went, when they went, and before they were killed, arguing my case against getting involved in that conflict.

Ronald Reagan, when he sent the troops in, said he would never turn tail and run. Then, after the Marines were killed, he had a reassessment of the policy. When he wrote his autobiography a few years later after leaving the Presidency, he wrote this.

Perhaps we didn't appreciate fully enough the depth of the hatred and the complexity of the problems that made the Middle East such a jungle. Perhaps the idea of a suicide car bomber committing mass murder to gain instant entry to Paradise was so foreign to our own values and consciousness that it did not create in us the concern for the marines' safety that it should have.

In the weeks immediately after the bombing, I believe the last thing that we should do was turn tail and leave. Yet the irrationality of Middle Eastern politics forced us to rethink our policy there. If there would be some rethinking of policy before our men die, we would be a lot better off. If that policy had changed towards more of a neutral position and neutrality, those 241 marines would be alive today.

It is very easy to criticize the Government of Lebanon for not doing more about Hezbollah. I object to terrorism committed by Hezbollah because I am a strong opponent to all violence on all sides. But I also object to the unreasonable accusations that the Government of Lebanon has not done enough, when we realize that Israel occupied southern Lebanon for 18 years and was not able to neutralize Hezbollah.

Mr. Speaker, There is nothing wrong with considering the fact that we don't have to be involved in every single fight. That was the conclusion that Ronald Reagan came to, and he was not an enemy of Israel. He was a friend of Israel. But he concluded that that is a mess over there. Let me just repeat those words that he used. He said, he came to the conclusion, "The irrationality of Middle Eastern politics forced us to rethink our policy there.'' I believe these words are probably more valid now even than when they were written.

Dr. Ron Paul is a Republican member of Congress from Texas.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2007, 03:31:31 PM »
 Quit Meddling in the Middle East
by Rep. Ron Paul

The death of PLO chairman Yasser Arafat last week once again brings the Israeli-PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi conflict to the international forefront. The Bush administration finds itself in an uncomfortable but familiar role as peacemaker for yet another intractable, ancient, and deadly Middle East conflict. The popular press and political world both accept without question the notion that the United States is somehow responsible for resolving any and all conflicts around the globe, but especially in Eretz Yisrael.

We conveniently forget, however, that American tax dollars militarized the entire region in the first place. We give Israel about $3 billion each year, but we also give Egypt $2 billion. Most other Middle East countries get money too, some of which ends up in the hands of PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi terrorists. Both sides have far more military weapons as a result. Talk about adding fuel to the fire! Our foolish and unconstitutional foreign aid has produced more violence, not less.

Congress and each successive administration pledge their political, financial, and military support for Israel. Yet while we call ourselves a strong ally of the Israeli people, we send billions in foreign aid every year to some Muslim states that many Israelis regard as enemies. From the Israeli point of view, many of the same Islamic nations we fund with our tax dollars want to destroy the Jewish state. Many average Israelis and American Jews see America as hypocritically hedging its bets.

This illustrates perfectly the inherent problem with foreign aid: once we give money to one country, we have to give it to all the rest or risk making enemies. This is especially true in the Middle East and other strife-torn regions, where our financial support for one side is seen as an act of aggression by the other. Just as our money never makes Israel secure, it doesn't buy us any true friends elsewhere in the region. On the contrary, many Muslims hate the United States despite the billions we give to their governments.

It is time to challenge the notion that it is our job to broker peace in the Middle East and every other troubled region across the globe. America can and should use every diplomatic means at our disposal to end the violence in the West Bank, but we should draw the line at any further entanglement. Third-party outsiders cannot impose political solutions in Eretz Yisrael or anywhere else. Peace can be achieved only when self-determination operates freely in all nations. "Peace plans" imposed by outsiders or the UN cause resentment and seldom produce lasting peace.

Respect for self-determination really is the cornerstone of a sensible foreign policy, yet many Americans who strongly support U.S. sovereignty advocate interventionist policies that deny other nations that same right. The interventionist approach that has dominated American foreign policy since World War I has produced an unmitigated series of disasters. From Korea to Vietnam to Kosovo to the Middle East, American military and economic meddling has made numerous conflicts worse, not better. Washington and Jefferson had it right when they warned against entangling alliances, and the history of the 20th century proves their point. The simple truth is that we cannot resolve every human conflict across the globe, and there will always be violence somewhere on earth. The fatal conceit lies in believing America can impose geopolitical solutions wherever it chooses.
________________________________________________________________________________________

This does not sound like favoritism of one side over the other to me, he clearly identifys terrorists in the west bank and gaza. He also notes that by funding the middle east, it is adding fuel to the fire. He sounds completely neutral to me. I may get some heat about my opinions, but I really think a lot of what he has said is really taken out of context. Needless to say, I am still critical about certain aspects on him but hopefully he will disregard the StørmFrønt endorsement.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 03:34:51 PM by Cohen »

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2007, 03:33:10 PM »
Your reply, Cohen, says what I've always said.  He is neutral, however, I don't think that is acceptable at a time like this.  He should not be neutral.  He should be supporting Israel.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2007, 05:28:50 PM »
Who cares let people waste their money on ron paul,he'll just not win anyhow.... O0