Author Topic: Jimmy Encourages Debate With Anti-Israel and Pro-Islam Posters!  (Read 4829 times)

admin

Rather than delete these posts, they shall be strongly refuted.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 01:34:42 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Re: Jimmy Encourages Debate With Anti-Israel and Pro-Islam Posters!
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2007, 12:06:32 AM »
Such posts will be subject to deletion.

On this board? What kind of stupid moron would call Israel an occupier of anything ie.Arab terrorist animals or defend Islam?

kellymaureen

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2007, 12:07:43 AM »
its happened....

and it wasnt me

kellymaureen

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2007, 12:09:36 AM »
WHATTTTTT
I made this rule because Kelly is threatening to quit over our toleration of such statements so I have banned the statements

let me fix that for you....

I made this rule because such statements are wrong, and will not be tolerated here.  No one who has an education and a sense of right and wrong would ever make such statements
« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 12:10:37 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2007, 12:38:50 AM »
Yacov, why in the world have you waited until NOW to make this rule?

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2007, 12:47:52 AM »
Can someone please show me the post in question?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2007, 12:53:49 AM »
Yeah, who defended calling Israeli soldiers occupiers?
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2007, 12:57:39 AM »

Supposedly Sarah. I haven't seen the posts but I do recall banning her for it before she left Islam. But all that is in the past and she has since repented and become a Righteous Gentile.

How can that be taken to mean that we support people calling Israeli soldiers occupiers?  This is absurd!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2007, 12:58:28 AM »

Supposedly Sarah. I haven't seen the posts but I do recall banning her for it before she left Islam. But all that is in the past and she has since repented and become a Righteous Gentile.

How can that be taken to mean that we support people calling Israeli soldiers occupiers?  This is absurd!

Why are there hundreds of posts about this subject if there is nothing going on?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2007, 01:00:25 AM »

Why are there hundreds of posts about this subject if there is nothing going on?

I have no idea, you tell me.  Or anyone for that matter.

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2007, 01:03:34 AM »
Yacov, this rule contradicts everything that Chaim and JTF have said since the start of this forum. JTF does NOT ban people who disagree with us. If someone says that Israel is an occupier, we don't how to answer that? If someone defends Islam, we don't have the skills to reply? We're just going to have a forum where everyone agrees with each other?

Our position on these issues is clear. The entire Land of Israel from the Nile to the Euphrates was given to the Jewish people by G-d as an eternal inheritance. Anyone who goes against that view is going against G-d and the Bible. And as far as Islam is concerned, JTF compares Islam to Nazism and Mohammed to Hitler. How much clearer can we be? If we act like we are afraid to debate those who spread lies about Israel and Islam, then we will never become a mass movement.

Chaim will not accept a rule like this. It's too late tonight for me to call Chaim up, but Yacov, you know how to contact Chaim and you should have done so before posting such a huge change.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2007, 01:08:58 AM »
Yacov, this rule contradicts everything that Chaim and JTF have said since the start of this forum. JTF does NOT ban people who disagree with us. If someone says that Israel is an occupier, we don't how to answer that? If someone defends Islam, we don't have the skills to reply? We're just going to have a forum where everyone agrees with each other?

Our position on these issues is clear. The entire Land of Israel from the Nile to the Euphrates was given to the Jewish people by G-d as an eternal inheritance. Anyone who goes against that view is going against G-d and the Bible. And as far as Islam is concerned, JTF compares Islam to Nazism and Mohammed to Hitler. How much clearer can we be? If we act like we are afraid to debate those who spread lies about Israel and Islam, then we will never become a mass movement.

Chaim will not accept a rule like this. It's too late tonight for me to call Chaim up, but Yacov, you know how to contact Chaim and you should have done so before posting such a huge change.

JSullivan is the best poster here, hands down.

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2007, 01:22:28 AM »

I don't know why Kelly who is one our best posters can't see this.

Kelly is a very righteous and principled person who sometimes becomes frustrated that people do not yet understand the truth, just as all of us become frustrated. But we can't allow our legitimate frustrations to stop us from persuading and educating people who have been misled. We can't defeat Islam unless we expose Islam, and we can't expose Islam if we don't convince large numbers of people that we are right.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2007, 05:43:21 PM »
Jimmy I didn't say Israel was an Occupier! :)
That was someones opinion after reading what I wrote.....and that is not what I meant nor does the exact wording of the sentence I posted technically say this. Here is what I posted in response to assumptions I said this:

And what does killing people make you? A hero?.....turning the holy land into a bloody battle field?

You yourself suggested better ways to rid Israel of the Arabs, occupy more land, offer money etc

I was trying to be positive here but haven't expressed myself very well. Yes, Israel cannot own land by moving into it but only occupy it until it is made officially theirs. I did not say Israel were occupiers but that is what they will have to do if they are to gain land that they deserve, unless the rest of the world agrees to it and that is very unlikely. Disagree?

There are many meanings to the word occupy. Here are two:
*invade: march aggressively into another's territory by military force for the purposes of conquest and occupation.- This Israel will have to do to combat the Arab Problem, you're telling me I'm a muslim because i said this?

*inhabit: be present in; be inside of , this is meaning of context that can be used for the word occupy.

I did not use the word Occupier, that would mean I currently believe Israel are occupying land that doesn't belong to them, and this is not the case. Israel is an official state.Don't twist my words.

-----------------------------------------

Thank You.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2007, 08:21:31 PM »
Jimmy I didn't say Israel was an Occupier! :)
That was someones opinion after reading what I wrote.....and that is not what I meant nor does the exact wording of the sentence I posted technically say this. Here is what I posted in response to assumptions I said this:

And what does killing people make you? A hero?.....turning the holy land into a bloody battle field?

You yourself suggested better ways to rid Israel of the Arabs, occupy more land, offer money etc

I was trying to be positive here but haven't expressed myself very well. Yes, Israel cannot own land by moving into it but only occupy it until it is made officially theirs. I did not say Israel were occupiers but that is what they will have to do if they are to gain land that they deserve, unless the rest of the world agrees to it and that is very unlikely. Disagree?

There are many meanings to the word occupy. Here are two:
*invade: march aggressively into another's territory by military force for the purposes of conquest and occupation.- This Israel will have to do to combat the Arab Problem, you're telling me I'm a muslim because i said this?

*inhabit: be present in; be inside of , this is meaning of context that can be used for the word occupy.

I did not use the word Occupier, that would mean I currently believe Israel are occupying land that doesn't belong to them, and this is not the case. Israel is an official state.Don't twist my words.

-----------------------------------------

Thank You.

When you said "occupy more land", that implies that Israel is occupying land at the moment.  If Israel is occupying land at the moment, that would make it an "occupier", so that's pretty much exactly what you said, unless you just weren't being careful and you failed to notice that people would think you were saying that Israel is an "occupier" even if you didn't really mean that. 

I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt about it though.  Maybe it was a Freudian slip, and upon looking back at it you are trying to change your stance? 

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2007, 08:56:01 PM »
we had some dude from poland posting here how poles are not slavs, are we going to deal with this kind of morons on this forum?
if some good educated muslims want to debate with us let it be, but having some stupid maniacs saying things that only can make you laugh is something i do not agree upon...
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2007, 01:14:29 AM »
What Sarah said stinks to high heavens no matter how it was phrased. No, I do not know FOR SURE if she is still a Muslim, but the comment looked really, really bad.

That combined with defending the Koran makes me want to stay far, far away from her. She just lost all my trust and faith.

I understand it if Chaim wants us to allow our foes to debate us, but that does not mean we should suck up to them either.

kellymaureen

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2007, 01:19:51 AM »
CF, how exacty are we to debate them?

Ive done it many times and there is no winning, it seems to be a huge waste of time.  Have you ever seen a cartoon when they are hypnotized, and they have those swirly circles going round and round in their eyes....thats what muslims look like when you debate them, they are so brainwashed, they will NEVER see any other point of view.  One of the rules in islam is that you NEVER question old baby raping moe or that book of terror....with good reason I suppose because any muslim who is an ex muslim, QUESTIONED, but one other point I have learned for reading and participating in forums for ex muslims, is that no one could ever convince them, they had to come to this realization alone.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2007, 04:20:12 PM »
I agree on Jimmy's views on this. Debating and seeing someone else's points of view can also increase our understanding and our capabilities to defend our own points of view.

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2007, 09:17:22 AM »
mmm, I must say im a tad confused?To call the IDF "OCCUPIERS"is akin to saying that there is and was a palastinian state before Israel!.this notion is to me lunacy.One must never forget that there is no such thing as an Israelyarab!to state such a thing is anti Zionist.The question that was posed By Kahane was "Do you think there should be an arab majority in Israel?".definition of Israel is clear "from the Nile to the Euphrates was given to the Jewish people by G-d as an eternal inheritance"so buy such a Biblical definition how can the IDF be occupiers?.as always the leftist media and Jew haters propogate this silly notion that peace for land and sit down and talk will somehow make all the troubles go away!.absurd,the people who are now having more babies than you  now want your land,convert you or kill you.Kahane message was clear back then and is more true today.I can see there is no division here moreover leftist and arab lovers should be rebuked IN THE STRONGEST TERMS but to delete so called inflammatory posts do nothing but suggest that finaly the lunatics have taken over the asylum.
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2007, 10:00:06 AM »
How the hell can the IDF be occupiers anyhow!?! Israel is an official state and has been so since 1917.

ftf

« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2007, 04:53:21 PM »
How the hell can the IDF be occupiers anyhow!?! Israel is an official state and has been so since 1917.
A lot of people refer to the "occupied territories" which are parts of Israel which were not made part of Israel in the 1948 declaration of independence, but were then taken by Israel during the six day war. Remember however, Israel was not the aggressor in that war, they were attacked, they fought back and they took land, that land therefore belongs to them, it was price their enemies paid for attacking Israel. If you start a war and lose you have no right to any land that you lose during said war, it's your fault that it's gone. And considering the way that the "p-lestinians" behave, they have no right to any land at all.

Watch to see what I mean (note, Shahada means dying for Allah)

kellymaureen

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2007, 05:01:26 PM »
Youre 100% correct ftf, lands won in a war belong to whomever won them, Israel was not the agressor, but was defending itself, and won that land no question about it, it rightfully belongs to them.
You never hear of lands the US won from Mexico being refered to as "occupied territories", this is specific to Israel, we all know the ultimate aim of Islam is to bring the whole world under the dominion of dar al islam....especially Israel, muslims do not want "some" land, they want ALL of the land.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2007, 04:20:00 PM »
Israel should have its biblical lands :)
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2007, 06:45:11 PM »
Wow...  I'd have thought all of those emails, articles, videos and book referances I have made to you and on this site would have cleared up this benightedness...not to mention your being on here for over a year?  Amazing..... 

Remember the book I had suggested you read called "From Time Immemorial" by Joan Peters?   I think it is about time you, and every other Muslim, unknowledged Christian and ignoramous Jew "tolerated" the information between its pages... 

Joan Peter's "From Time Immemorial: The Arab/Israeli Conflict over Palestine" and "Turnspeak"

VIDEO PT1.  http://www.levitt.tv/media/links/ZLV-680.ram
VIDEO PT2.  http://www.levitt.tv/media/links/ZLV-681.ram
VIDEO2 PT1.  http://www.levitt.tv/media/links/ZLV-1603.ram
VIDEO2 PT2.  http://www.levitt.tv/media/links/ZLV-680.ram
VIDEO2 PT2. 
http://www.levitt.tv/media/links/ZLV-680.ram
VIDEO2 PT2. 

And for Kelly and Sarah specifically to add some light onto their specific disagreements

Dr. Robert Spencer's "The Politically Incorrect Guide To Islam"

VIDEO 1.  

Dr. Robert Spencer's "The Truth About Mohammed"

VIDEO 2.
http://multimedia.heritage.org/content/wm/Allison-111406.wvx
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.