Author Topic: That is a disgrace [in Sarah's issue]  (Read 2403 times)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
That is a disgrace [in Sarah's issue]
« on: October 12, 2007, 02:06:14 PM »
Why are you calling her Nazi ? What have she ever done to you ?
Of what I understand, she said that IDF are occupiers, yeah, so ? Instead of expleining her why IDF aren't occupiers you call her Nazi and more ? In this way you will never seccess to convince someone you are right, because as you are more agrresive in your explenation and comments, there is a bigger chance that the person you are trying to explein to will become close minded and than, there is no chance they will change their minds .

Because of you and you very-nice comments, I'm doubt she will come back here, way the go .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: That is a disgrace [in Sarah's issue]
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2007, 02:14:31 PM »
I never saw it but i know she helped me prove i;m right on islam on another forum,so i say Sarah is an honest person
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2007, 02:25:24 PM »
Damn, the kid's done it again.  Dexter:  the lone voice of reason!

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2007, 03:00:53 PM »
Why are you calling her Nazi ? What have she ever done to you ?
Of what I understand, she said that IDF are occupiers, yeah, so ? Instead of expleining her why IDF aren't occupiers you call her Nazi and more ? In this way you will never seccess to convince someone you are right, because as you are more agrresive in your explenation and comments, there is a bigger chance that the person you are trying to explein to will become close minded and than, there is no chance they will change their minds .

Because of you and you very-nice comments, I'm doubt she will come back here, way the go .

Some of the people attacking Sarah are too stupid to debate in a civil manner. I'd even say some of THEM are practicing a form of takkiyah while working hard to drive people away from JTF.

edit: I come back to check this forum after a while and I see the same garbage posters driving wedges between everyone. You wanna know who is the problem? The clowns who go around spewing nazi at everyone who makes a dissenting view, not folks like Sarah.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 03:10:56 PM by thunderbolt »
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2007, 03:41:50 PM »
No Dexter. Of course i'll come back, and i'm not going to leave ever God Willing. In fact a lot of things have been twisted in the other thread, and i'm responding now.

I have already made my choice, quite a while back. Just because I have become a Noachide does that mean I cannot think or question?

Dexter, i'm not saying this because you have defended me, but because you have sense.Yasher Koach! You're parents must be proud.

Its not an entire disgrace Dexter. Everybody is entitled to say what they think, i wanted to make it a post because I didn't like the fact some peoples thoughts were being concealed to personal messages. This is how things are spread that are incorrect or false. Anybody can listen to what I have to say about things before they make judgements, if you wish.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2007, 05:20:51 PM »
No Dexter. Of course i'll come back, and i'm not going to leave ever G-d Willing. In fact a lot of things have been twisted in the other thread, and i'm responding now.

I have already made my choice, quite a while back. Just because I have become a Noachide does that mean I cannot think or question?

Dexter, i'm not saying this because you have defended me, but because you have sense.Yasher Koach! You're parents must be proud.

Its not an entire disgrace Dexter. Everybody is entitled to say what they think, i wanted to make it a post because I didn't like the fact some peoples thoughts were being concealed to personal messages. This is how things are spread that are incorrect or false. Anybody can listen to what I have to say about things before they make judgements, if you wish.
What's the whole deal with you?  I missed it - why is everyone so mad?

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2007, 05:30:07 PM »
No Dexter. Of course i'll come back, and i'm not going to leave ever G-d Willing. In fact a lot of things have been twisted in the other thread, and i'm responding now.

Some people thing i'm a dishonest muslim, practicing Taqiyyah. Some people don't. It is being discussed, things I have posted.
I don't know why people are mad.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2007, 05:32:27 PM »

Some people thing i'm a dishonest muslim, practicing Taqiyyah. Some people don't. It is being discussed, things I have posted.
I don't know why people are mad.
What did you post?

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2007, 05:42:31 PM »
I second everything Dexter, Kananga, and Thunderbolt say on this issue.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2007, 09:57:34 PM »
Damn, the kid's done it again.  Dexter:  the lone voice of reason!

Dexter verbalized everything that I felt about Sarah...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein