Author Topic: New Rule: No Sexual Harassment of Female Posters  (Read 13544 times)

admin

New Rule: No Sexual Harassment of Female Posters
« on: October 12, 2007, 05:49:23 PM »
It is not permitted on this forum to sexually harass the female posters. It is also not permitted to call them names such as whores and other such words or to compare them to whores.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: New Rule: No Sexual Harassment of Female Posters
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2007, 08:11:03 PM »
Was anyone NOT aware of this before?
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2007, 08:16:36 PM »
Was anyone NOT aware of this before?
It seems Kelly got that message in a private message she only made it known late on Friday
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2007, 08:22:54 PM »
What Scraibin did was totally uncalled for. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Joe Schmo

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2007, 08:23:31 PM »
Sexual harassment = whatever a woman says it does!

Are women so fragile that they can't take an ounce of criticism?

You're silly, Yakov.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2007, 08:29:29 PM »
Boo hoo.

Let's all rush to the defence of the poor, helpless woman because she's attractive.

This proves what I've been saying all along...women call the shots in times of peace.

This whole incident is nothing but PC bull.

If I had sent Massuh a message calling him a 'lunatic' would everyone be so suddenly outraged?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2007, 08:30:10 PM »

You're silly, Yakov.

Telling someone that they look like a whore is definitely sexual harassment.  How severe of sexual harassment?  Depends on the woman, but I guarantee you that most women would find offense with a near stranger calling them a whore or saying they look like one. 

How would you like it if a near stranger came up to you and said that you dress and look like a faggot?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2007, 08:33:31 PM »
Boo hoo.

Let's all rush to the defence of the poor, helpless woman because she's attractive.

This proves what I've been saying all along...women call the shots in times of peace.

If I had sent Massuh a message calling him a 'lunatic' would everyone be so suddenly outraged?

You're kind of blowing this out of proportion anyway.  I wouldn't say that anyone's "outraged" we just think that forum members shouldn't call other forum members sexually derogatory terms.  Is that so much to expect?  I suppose it would be a much better rule to allow the men on the forum to say sexually explicit things to female members and call them raunchy names?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2007, 08:37:32 PM »

You're silly, Yakov.

Telling someone that they look like a whore is definitely sexual harassment.  How severe of sexual harassment?  Depends on the woman, but I guarantee you that most women would find offense with a near stranger calling them a whore or saying they look like one. 

How would you like it if a near stranger came up to you and said that you dress and look like a faggot?
Excellent Point.
Possibly it should be a rule that no personal pictures should be used as avatars. It seems to be bringing out the dark side of some of our members
« Last Edit: October 13, 2007, 10:02:47 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Joe Schmo

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2007, 08:38:18 PM »
I suppose it would be a much better rule to allow the men on the forum to say sexually explicit things to female members and call them raunchy names?

I called her no 'raunchy' names nor said any 'sexually explicit' things.

I did criticize her.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2007, 08:38:41 PM »

You're silly, Yakov.

Boo hoo.

Did she not post your message?  How is that taking the words of a woman when they are your words?  Sorry brother...In all actuality, what was publicly posted was not only irresponsible but an attack on her person.......  Please be more responsible and keep proper etiquette.  
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2007, 08:39:54 PM »
Telling someone that they look like a whore is definitely sexual harassment. 

Really?

Definitely?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2007, 08:42:59 PM »
Telling someone that they look like a whore is definitely sexual harassment. 

Really?

Definitely?

Look, I'm not saying I think that it's necessarily sexual harassment, I'm just saying that it's considered to be sexual harassment by most people.  Telling someone that they look like or are a woman who has sex with hundreds of men for money is sexual and it's harassment.  It's sexual harassment.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2007, 08:43:33 PM »
I suppose it would be a much better rule to allow the men on the forum to say sexually explicit things to female members and call them raunchy names?

I did criticize her.

Calling someone a whore is raunchy and sexually explicit as far as JTF goes.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2007, 08:44:29 PM »

You're silly, Yakov.

Excellent Point.
Possibly it should be a rule that no personal pictures should be used as avatars. I seems to be bringing out the dark side of some of our members
I's have a dark side as you can see's by my picture

Joe Schmo

« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2007, 08:46:21 PM »

I did criticize her.

I didn't call her a whore, I said that her picture makes her look 'like a prostitute.'

The issue of women and how they use their bodies to get what they want is highly underrated on this forum.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2007, 08:48:12 PM »

You're silly, Yakov.

Excellent Point.
Possibly it should be a rule that no personal pictures should be used as avatars. I seems to be bringing out the dark side of some of our members
I's have a dark side as you can see's by my picture
8;) :::D
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2007, 08:48:20 PM »
I must say Johnson, you always bring a good comical light to this forum.   O0
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2007, 08:53:32 PM »

I did criticize her.

I didn't call her a whore, I said that her picture makes her look 'like a prostitute.'

The issue of women and how they use their bodies to get what they want is highly underrated on this forum.

Oh, someone told me you called her a whore.  Meh, what you said isn't that bad then.  Maybe just a bit inappropriate, but not sexual harassment. 

I think as long as women are free to do what they want to when it comes to sexuality, they will always use their bodies to get what they want, and men will always give them the things they want in exchange for their bodies.  If you allow women to expose themselves and have liberal views on sexuality, the use of their bodies in an inevitable part of the struggle between the genders. 

Kiwi

« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2007, 09:10:48 PM »

I did criticize her.

I don't think anyones picture should NOT be used as a avatar, and I agree its like a selling of an item. Kelly is very pretty without a doubt. I think its better to keep it as a profile pic. Not only we see it , but so does the whole world.

And theres man dishonorable men in this world, and safe guarding women should be at the top of the list of this forum.

And using the fact we are women to win points is not ok. But respecting a woman for bieng a woman should not dismissed either.

Saying all that we are on an open commuinty forum and should have the same rules applied to women as men.

Theres male members that like trying to slap me all the time so I can't even see that rule being inplace.

Or should it be written only the females they chose to like.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2007, 09:14:02 PM »

I did criticize her.

I don't think anyones picture should NOT be used as a avatar, and I agree its like a selling of an item. Kelly is very pretty without a doubt. I think its better to keep it as a profile pic. Not only we see it , but so does the whole world.

And theres man dishonorable men in this world, and safe guarding women should be at the top of the list of this forum.

And using the fact we are women to win points is not ok. But respecting a woman for bieng a woman should not dismissed either.

Saying all that we are on an open commuinty forum and should have the same rules applied to women as men.

Theres male members that like trying to slap me all the time so I can't even see that rule being inplace.

What?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2007, 09:18:19 PM »

I understood what you wrote except this part.  There are male members that try to slap you all the time?  WHat do you mean by that?

I think the last point she was making was that without the rule in place, we would only enforce the sexual harassment rule for the women that we like, such as kellymaureen.

We like you too Infidel!

ftf

« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2007, 09:18:41 PM »
I do not think that what Scriabin did was sexual harassment, he just stated an opinion.

Kiwi

« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2007, 09:21:28 PM »
Basically pimping your pic on the forum Bad!

Enemys can use it, like this forum taking the pics from PAA and trashing members.

And one rule for all, not because you are man or woman.

And being attacked by male members only happens to female members they like.

I am female and I got attacked many times, so weres the respect theres none. Just because its Kelly the forum goes off.

Erica is female she gets attacked too.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2007, 09:24:11 PM by The Infidel. »

Kiwi

« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2007, 09:23:32 PM »

I understood what you wrote except this part.  There are male members that try to slap you all the time?  WHat do you mean by that?

I think the last point she was making was that without the rule in place, we would only enforce the sexual harassment rule for the women that we like, such as kellymaureen.

We like you too Infidel!

Sorry kiwi phrasing lol, just means I am attacked on this forum most days. Just I chose not to carry on about it.

LOL