Author Topic: Empire State is lit up green to honor the end of Ramadan  (Read 4753 times)

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Empire State is lit up green to honor the end of Ramadan
« on: October 13, 2007, 10:25:14 PM »
YOU IDIOTS! AFTER 9/11 YOU HAVEN'T LEARNED THAT THE ONLY GOOD MUSLIM IS A DEAD MUSLIM! YOU'RE SUCKING UP TO THEM EVEN MORE! I'M SURE THEY'RE LAUGHING AT YOU STUPID INFIDELS!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,301541,00.html

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Re: Empire State is lit up green to honor the end of Ramadan
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2007, 10:27:23 PM »
and one day, unfortunately, the muslims will make it glow red if we continue this way....
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2007, 10:29:03 PM »
How SICK and DEMENTED can you get?!
Honoring Muslims is like honoring Nazis... Who owns the Empire State Building? Doesn't Liona Helmsley own it.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2007, 10:36:44 PM »
Re:  "...YOU'RE SUCKING UP TO THEM EVEN MORE! I'M SURE THEY'RE LAUGHING AT YOU STUPID INFIDELS!..."

Not only are the Muzzie scum laughing now, but they'll soon have the last laugh also, because with the way things are going in this country, our country will be an Islamic Republic in 5-10 years.

The Islamification of America is taking place full steam ahead, thanks to the fact that most Americans have no education, and are too mentally ill and self-hating to think rationally...they all just want the "easiest and fastest way out", believing that the constant appeasement of all things Islam will quickly win the Muslims over to be their friends.

There's no reasoning with most Americans today, and that is why Jews should immediately make aliyah.

No matter how difficult life in Israel is now, it will soon be so much worse for Jews in the U.S. when Islam and anarchy reign here.

Whom do you think will speak up for American Jews and defend Jewish rights and interests here?

Ann Coulter?
Bush?
Cheney?
Obama?
Clintons?
Pelosi?
Diane Feinstein?
Abe Foxman?
Rice & Gates?
Yahoo! ?
MicroSoft?
YouTube?
Google?

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2007, 10:42:24 PM »
Indeed Jews are worshiping false idols such as democracy and liberalism and are failing to see the threats that are imminent. We all must make Aliyah as soon as we can.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2007, 10:45:31 PM »
That is disgusting and pathetic!!
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2007, 10:51:04 PM »
Treason! Only Nazi, communist New York would do such a thing! The sad thing is I live there. Mike "the Kike" Bloomberg, I hold you responsible, you disgusting little self-hating Jew!

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2007, 10:53:47 PM »
Treason! Only Nazi, communist New York would do such a thing! The sad thing is I live there. Mike "the Kike" Bloomberg, I hold you responsible, you disgusting little self-hating Jew!

Maybe he needs to visit the death camps and be given a crash course on islam and be shown how similar it is to that of nazism. I doubt he would allow such a thing to happen next year.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2007, 10:54:09 PM »
Quick!

Somebody call Rudy Giuliani!

He'll put a stop to this!

They're doing it behind his back, because if Rudy even had a hint of something like this, there'd be all Hell to pay!~

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2007, 10:56:38 PM »
Quick!

They're doing it behind his back, because if Rudy even had a hint of something like this, there'd be all Hell to pay!~

Are you sure about that?

Joe Schmo

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2007, 10:57:24 PM »
Quick!

What is your degree of sarcasm here, Massuh?

kellymaureen

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2007, 11:00:06 PM »
Well, its awful and appeasing, but at least its lights and not digging up 350,000 bodies so that a "muslim burial" site can be built
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23416251-details/Muslim+graves+could+displace+350%2C000+bodies/article.do

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2007, 11:01:25 PM »
Quick!

It's hard to tell if Rudy would allow something like this. It's no surprise that the left-wing self-hating Jew allowed this, though.
What is your degree of sarcasm here, Massuh?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2007, 11:03:25 PM »
More like call Tom Tancredo!  If he was in control of New York I really think he would put a stop to this non-sense.  Maybe this is New York's new anti-terrorism policy, turn the entire city into one big giant mosque and then the Muslims won't bomb it!  That wouldn't work though because probably the number one building Muslims bomb is Muslim mosques.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2007, 11:05:31 PM by Ze'ev Jabotinsky »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2007, 11:06:08 PM »
More like call Tom Tancredo!  If he was in control of New York I really think he would put a stop to this non-sense.
I'll second that notion. If we had someone like him as president, he would make sure everything Islam stays in the Muslim states, where it belongs!

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2007, 11:37:08 PM »
It's lit up so the muzzies can see it better and fly some planes into it.  How dumb. 
« Last Edit: October 13, 2007, 11:55:30 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2007, 11:40:53 PM »
That is a terrible thing to do! :(
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

raiseyourfist

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2007, 11:41:25 PM »
More like call Tom Tancredo!  If he was in control of New York I really think he would put a stop to this non-sense.
I'll second that notion. If we had someone like him as president, he would make sure everything Islam stays in the Muslim states, where it belongs!

Tancredo couldn't ever get elected in a left wing state like New York... he would have to be pro abortions, homo rights and other non-conservative standpoints...

I really think he would be a fantastic person in power and i pray to for the day
« Last Edit: October 13, 2007, 11:42:57 PM by raiseyourfist »

kellymaureen

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2007, 12:09:14 AM »
Yes I dont know British law, thats where this is happening, but disturbing the remains of 350,000 people is disgusting. 

kellymaureen

« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2007, 12:18:19 AM »
I know, I remember that, also very disgusting....of course that land never should have been handed over in the first place....and of course, now that theyve gotten their foot in the door, the demands are getting bigger and bigger....http://www.nysun.com/article/64482  and of course the 'palestinkians' arent giving up a thing >:(

"We are talking about full control" over Jerusalem, Mr. Husseini, a scion of one of the most prominent Palestinian Arab families, told Ma'ariv.
Is he kidding, without the US and Israel the 'palestinkians' would be sitting in the dark, in their own sewage, with no water starving to death (that sounds like what they deserve doesnt it) and this idiot thinks they can "control" anything, what a moron, they have been world welfare recipients for decades, they cant even make their own way through life, a bunch of smelly terrorists with their hand out to the infidels for survival.

The only reason a persons remains should be disturbed is if it will help solve a crime, in the case of a murder.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2007, 12:24:57 AM by kellymaureen »

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2007, 03:56:20 AM »
It's St. Patrick's Day already?

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2007, 04:10:04 AM »
Councillors had asked officers to find ways of opening a Muslim-only cemetery but lawyers warned them that would be illegal. The authority then examined the possibility of a multi-faith site, clearing existing graves to create a new cemetery with an area set aside for Muslim burials.

How would that be illegal? All religions have their own cemeteries. Not that I care about Muslims but it is against the laws of most religions to have mixed-faith cemeteries. For example, Jews must only be buried next to other Jews in a Jewish cemetery.

Their "cemeteries" would probably be any nearby area, where they could throw a body in a hole. I've never heard of any Muslim funeral traditions. Having one would be too civilized.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2007, 05:18:15 AM »
I find it ok to light the building to honour Ramadan, Christmas, or any other religious date, but why don't they also light the building for Yom Yerushalayim? Americans must first recognise Eretz Yisrael for Israelites, and then they can do whatever they like in their buildings.As for now they are pro-Palis terrorists, and even America does not belong to them. America is part of our planet, and it cannot remain under a pro-Palis Western corrupt society.
BTW, if some day the Muslims blow the building, we should light our houses and put a joyus music.
Eretz Yisrael le Am Yisrael, and the Goyshe Lands for the Righteous Gentiles.
Down with the racist anti-Semite, monogamic/paedophilic Hellenist Western "Civilization".

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2007, 05:48:15 AM »
They knock down your towers and you honour them by lighting your remaining largest building in their ugly colours. I always thought Americans were patriotic who would die for their country, looks like they aren't that different from Europeans anymore.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2007, 06:08:10 AM »
I hope the muslims take out all the betrayal Leftist scum just to teach them a lesson that they will never learn....

Don't worry when Islam holds the West for ransom ultimately it will be the jews fault..

Dambuss american: "oh we know you didn't do it Muslims, it was a zionist jewish plot"

Arab Muslim Nazi: "gee thanks, so when we launch a nuke at you guys can you keep in that frame of mind"

LOL.. DUMB AMERICANS

« Last Edit: October 14, 2007, 06:14:45 AM by raiseyourfist »