Poll

How should Newman practice his faith?

Become self-hating?
Have an each way bet with the Scientology movement?
Stop stuffing around with being a Noahide, get a black hat & earlocks and get with the program?
Become a Fatah rock thrower?
Maybe he should mind his own business and stop poking fun at Dannycookie and his slightly confused neshama (and give better choices in his polls).
Newman should just be banned.
I don't care. Move on and let's save Israel and Western Civilization.

Author Topic: Dannycookie and his faith.  (Read 3140 times)

newman

Dannycookie and his faith.
« on: October 14, 2007, 01:27:29 AM »
He's still in the dark as to which synagogue to attend so let's help the boy out with some good ol' advice.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Dannycookie and his faith.
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2007, 01:38:55 AM »
naaa..not in the dark...the conserved movement doesn't do it for me...

I'm going to be my own kind of Jew..When I need some education I go to the observant right winged shuls. When I need a reality check, I got the less observant left leaning shuls...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

newman

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2007, 01:43:26 AM »
When I need a reality check, I got the less observant left leaning shuls...

The left croud wouldn't know reality if it bit them on the tuchis! They still think 'land for peace' will work!! ::)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2007, 01:57:19 AM »

The left croud wouldn't know reality if it bit them on the tuchis! They still think 'land for peace' will work!! ::)

I said left leaning..not left wing peace now... believe me, there is no reality check when it comes down to giving land for peace...The reality check is that they need to be separated from us permanently and kicked out of Israel.

By left leaning, i mean social issues and living amongst non-Jews and reminding myself that I'm not high and mighty just because I am Jewish and just because some Jews are much more observant that they aren't higher and mightier than me....
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

newman

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2007, 02:00:35 AM »

I said left leaning..not left wing peace now... believe me, there is no reality check when it comes down to giving land for peace...The reality check is that they need to be separated from us permanently and kicked out of Israel.

By left leaning, i mean social issues and living amongst non-Jews and reminding myself that I'm not high and mighty just because I am Jewish and just because some Jews are much more observant that they aren't higher and mightier than me....

Being Jewish doesn't make you 'high & mighty' but Jews are still a special people, chosen by G_d. Don't listen to all that 'folks is just folks' stuff.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2007, 02:04:08 AM »

Being Jewish doesn't make you 'high & mighty' but Jews are still a special people, chosen by G_d. Don't listen to all that 'folks is just folks' stuff.

This is how i feel what you wrote.  But I notice that certain Jews think they are high and mighty especially the religious ones especially on this forum..It's such a turn off!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2007, 02:06:41 AM »

This is how i feel what you wrote.  But I notice that certain Jews think they are high and mighty especially the religious ones especially on this forum..It's such a turn off!

The Revava religious Jews think that, we don't.

Don't want to mention names, but some on this forum come off to be that way.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2007, 02:19:12 AM »
Most of them were banned but there are still some that set a bad example and act that way. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2007, 03:11:54 AM »
Maybe I am not noticing something here, but this poll seems awfully mean-spirited...  :o

newman

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2007, 05:22:02 AM »
Maybe I am not noticing something here, but this poll seems awfully mean-spirited...  :o

It's in good humour with the best of intentions. Danny can take a joke better than most. :D

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2007, 09:53:30 AM »

It's in good humour with the best of intentions. Danny can take a joke better than most. :D

I know in the end that after all of the arguing and screaming and yelling, we still love each other...

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2007, 10:05:26 AM »
Newman, you didn't give him any good choices.

What about:

Become a religious nationalist - both Orthodox and Zionist.

or

Move to Israel and become a religious nationalist in the Holy Land.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2007, 10:07:27 AM »
Newman, you didn't give him any good choices.

What about:

Become a religious nationalist - both Orthodox and Zionist.

or

Move to Israel and become a religious nationalist in the Holy Land.

Gd willing...all those things if they were to happen to me would be a great honor and blessing...I will pray for this for my unborn children and grandchildren..

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2007, 01:08:28 PM »
OK, gotcha.  ;)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2007, 01:49:35 PM »
Dannycookie is Jewish in the national aspect.
I don't really care what is his Jewish faith and what section of Judaism he belongs to (if he is).
At least as long as he is a great person as he is right now.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche