Author Topic: America, learn something from Austrailia, out with Political Correctness!  (Read 2170 times)

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Burqa ban at airport: report
Sunday Oct 14 10:00 AEST
By ninemsn staff

Muslim headresses could be banned from airports under a radical new plan the Howard government is developing, senior government sources have revealed.

The unprecedented security precaution would see the hijab — considered to be the most modest of all Muslim scarves — banned completely from airports, The Herald Sun has reported.

The hijab covers the hair and neck.

Security officials are also alarmed at two other types of Islamic wear: the niqab and burqa.

The niqab covers the entire face, leaving the eyes exposed while the burqa covers the entire face and leaves a mesh for the wearer to see through.

The ban is said to be under development in the office of Immigration Minister Kevin Andrews and they are consulting with security officials over the implementation of the new plan.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
but thats racism, and fascism, and all sorts of other bad anti-liberal "-isms"    ;)
KAHANE TZADAK!

raiseyourfist

Are we the only sane country in the world...

Australia is the only non-corrupt government in the world that actually care about their people..

our liberal government is nothing like that of other countries where John Howard actually has a strict security border plan to protect Australia's internal and external interests

LEAD BY EXAMPLE WE HAVE...

« Last Edit: October 14, 2007, 05:48:01 PM by raiseyourfist »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re:  "...Australia is the only non-corrupt government in the world that actually care about their people..."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Australia ban ownership of firearms?

And hasn't Australia been encouraging mass immigration of Asians & Muslims?

Not that I dislike Australia, but I had gotten the impression that she had already joined the New World Order.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
Don't be fooled, Australians have bent over backwards to accomodate the muslims, from installing muslim only toilets at universities, muslim prayer rooms at airports and the constant pro-muslim propaganda that government run media such as the SBS and ABC shove down our throats. With a change of government looking like a reality in November, further appeasement of the muslims and the opening of the borders for many, many more is a reality.

Australia did ban firearms as a response to the Port Arthur massacre, ironically, crime in our major cities has never been higher than it is today.

raiseyourfist

I still don't believe that we will end up like USA.. sure we have a lot of Muslims from Lebanon and Iraq coming to live here.. many of them create havoc in Sydney

BUT AS FAR AS THE WEST IS CONCERNED, NO ONE HAS STRICTER BORDER LAWS THAN US...

I also don't believe that the banning of commercial use of firearms will in any way hurt us.. look at america today with all their internal bloodshed.. we just dont have the mortality murder rate like america//

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
My sister told me today that Austraila is going to start actively deporting Muslims.  G-d I hope so.  That would be great, than Canada, England, France, America and ISRAEL can all do the same...  Bezarat HaShem!!
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
My sister told me today that Austraila is going to start actively deporting Muslims.

I don't know where she got that idea from. No one here has ever talked about deporting muslims, even though they should.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
BUT AS FAR AS THE WEST IS CONCERNED, NO ONE HAS STRICTER BORDER LAWS THAN US...

A very large part of that is because we are a massive island whose main population centres are extremely far away from anywhere, not because of anything our politicians do.

Kiwi

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Australia ban ownership of firearms?

No they restricted ownership of some types, such as semi and full automatics. Single shot non repeating weapons are still owned by the public.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: America, learn something from Austrailia, out with Political Correctness!
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2007, 11:30:32 AM »
My Uncle gave her an article from one of the Australian Newspaper stating that if Muslims which to practice their Sharia Law they can practice it by returning to their own country.  I'll see if I can find the specific article...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.