Poll

Do you like Pit-Bulls?

Yes
No
Don't care either way

Author Topic: Pit-Bulls: Yes or No?  (Read 5241 times)

Joe Schmo

Pit-Bulls: Yes or No?
« on: October 14, 2007, 09:37:52 PM »
What do you think?

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Re: Pit-Bulls: Yes or No?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2007, 09:38:49 PM »
is there a question here?
"Pitbulls?"
would you care to explain your poll?
KAHANE TZADAK!

Joe Schmo

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2007, 09:40:54 PM »
is there a question here?
"Pitbulls?"
would you care to explain your poll?

If you care to look at the poll, my question is rather simple. 

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2007, 09:42:32 PM »
Not in any form!
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2007, 09:42:50 PM »
Pit-Bulls should be banned.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2007, 10:45:31 PM »
I think pit bulls should all be put to sleep.  With all the different breeds of dogs out there, there is no excuse to have one that can, and does kill people. 

If people want personal protection, they, and everyone else are far better off pushing for the right to be armed. 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2007, 10:53:50 PM »
OK Yacov, I'm fine with them being put in zoos.  I'm just against people owning them as pets. 

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2007, 10:55:16 PM »
 pit-bulls are ok...
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2007, 11:30:29 PM »
Criminals should be jailed, executed or deported.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2007, 11:48:14 PM »
pit-bulls are hellish animals.  My cousin had a pit-bull and it was an aggressive and annoying animal.  They don't really have any redeeming qualities over any other breed of dogs, not to mention they are physically ugly. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2007, 06:39:01 AM »
My dog's friend is a pit bull it's a good dog
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2007, 07:42:10 AM »
My dog's friend is a pit bull it's a good dog

But your dog looks nicer mord. Evertime i see a pitbull, i think, now is starting trouble.  :-\
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2007, 08:08:19 AM »
LOL if the owner trains it right they are o.k.  ,yes i like shepherds they are smart
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2007, 08:18:47 AM »
LOL if the owner trains it right they are o.k.  ,yes i like shepherds they are smart
I like shepherds too. My uncle had have one on his farm.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2007, 08:20:20 AM »
Yes they are very good friends

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2007, 10:30:05 AM »
God created pit-bulls. They shouldn't be kept as pets due to their dangerous behaviour, but I reckon they can stay whereever they came from. :)

Are they a natural or mixed breed?

What did you vote Scriabin?

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2007, 10:44:41 AM »

I don't trust pit bulls, simply because they have the ability to be deadly. For example, a golden retriever could lose it's mind one day and attack you but it won't be able to do the damage a pit bull will, you could pull it off, if you hit it hard, it will react to that, a pit bull was bred to have jaws like a vise and to ignore pain it's like a shark on four legs, sorry but I'm not interested in having a pet where my continued health is dependent on that animal's mood.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2007, 09:03:05 PM »
I've actually heard Pit Bulls make very loyal and intelligent pets if they are raised correctly.  Unfortunately, punks like Michael Vick often raise them for other purposes as we have learned.  They are not my favorite dog though.  I prefer the little girly dogs actually, but don't tell anyone.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2007, 09:07:09 PM »
I think pitbulls are ok, I think idiots that breed them to be vicious like Michael Vick they should be the ones to be put to sleep.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2007, 09:21:20 PM »
I think pit bulls should all be put to sleep.  With all the different breeds of dogs out there, there is no excuse to have one that can, and does kill people. 

If people want personal protection, they, and everyone else are far better off pushing for the right to be armed. 

No animals should be murdered. That is against Judaism. Pit bulls should not be murdered, but rather put in a zoo. After all, lions and tigers are also dangerous but in a zoo, they're fine.

What kind of zoo has dogs in it Yacov?

PitBull exhibit this way ->  
 :::D
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2007, 12:39:02 AM »
I agree with Ari and Masterwolf.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2007, 12:41:11 AM »
G-d created pit-bulls. They shouldn't be kept as pets due to their dangerous behaviour, but I reckon they can stay whereever they came from. :)

Are they a natural or mixed breed?

They can hardly be considered "natural" dogs.  They were bred for the past few hundred years to be deadly, vicious animals.  Their breeding involved mixing and selecting the most awful characteristics of the dog to emphasize in breeding. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2007, 08:10:54 AM »

I want a welsh corgi, their heads are to big, and their legs to short, so they never fail to make me laugh just looking at them.  ;D

newman

« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2007, 08:19:40 AM »
Those dogs are a menace. They rip up cats, other dogs and people without any provocation. They should be banned.

There are plenty of good breeds out there to use for security, home defense, hunting etc. Pit bulls are NOT necessary.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2007, 08:29:02 AM »
Those dogs are a menace. They rip up cats, other dogs and people without any provocation. They should be banned.

There are plenty of good breeds out there to use for security, home defense, hunting etc. Pit bulls are NOT necessary.

For a second there I thought that was a reply to my post about corgi's.  :::D