Author Topic: Australia are you sorry cause I am not.  (Read 4470 times)

Kiwi

Re: Australia are you sorry cause I am not.
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2007, 08:40:24 PM »
Glad to have you back today.Any more pictures for your aviator.

I surely do I just start a link honoring our fellow comrades in the serve of the country  8;)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2007, 08:43:58 PM »
Kool!

Offline Jyla

• New JTFer
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2007, 04:17:57 AM »
I have no problem with them being recognized as the indigenous people of this land because they are. I do feel sorry for some of the treatment that happened in the past but I get annoyed with the way some of them complain and people who keep saying we need to do more for them. They've received billions of dollars that have gone to waste!  Yet I think most of the blame should be placed on the left and Labour government. They're the ones that keep promoting this victimhood amongst them and wasting our money with schemes like ATSIC.

newman

« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2007, 04:44:34 AM »
I have no problem with them being recognized as the indigenous people of this land because they are. I do feel sorry for some of the treatment that happened in the past but I get annoyed with the way some of them complain and people who keep saying we need to do more for them. They've received billions of dollars that have gone to waste!  Yet I think most of the blame should be placed on the left and Labour government. They're the ones that keep promoting this victimhood amongst them and wasting our money with schemes like ATSIC.
The left governments of both Australia and the USA  have a huge interest in NOT fixing black social and economic problems. They are only interested in keeping those communities in strife to maintain a solid support base for themselves.

It's like the film Heidi. A rich man employs a nanny to care for his sickly daughter. The nanny KEEPS the child sick to continue in the emploment of the father. That's a perfect illustration of liberals and black politics.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2007, 05:25:14 AM »
You are both correct, throwing money at them hasn't helped a bit.

Kiwi

« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2007, 05:45:08 AM »
I have no problem with them being recognized as the indigenous people of this land because they are. I do feel sorry for some of the treatment that happened in the past but I get annoyed with the way some of them complain and people who keep saying we need to do more for them. They've received billions of dollars that have gone to waste!  Yet I think most of the blame should be placed on the left and Labour government. They're the ones that keep promoting this victimhood amongst them and wasting our money with schemes like ATSIC.

Why feel sorry for them? Was it something you did?

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2007, 05:47:24 AM »
I feel no guilt.Its not my fault they couldn't compete with westerners!