Author Topic: Australia are you sorry cause I am not.  (Read 4527 times)

Kiwi

Australia are you sorry cause I am not.
« on: October 17, 2007, 06:20:30 AM »
Aborigines say they still want apology from PM

SYDNEY (AFP) - Aboriginal leaders Friday cautiously welcomed Prime Minister John Howard's plan to grant special constitutional recognition to indigenous people but said they still deserved an apology for past wrongs.

Critics also questioned the timing of Howard's push to acknowledge indigenous people, accusing him of trying to win votes in middle Australia as he trails badly in opinion polls with an election looming.

Howard said late Thursday that he would hold a referendum if re-elected on whether to re-write the constitution so its preamble recognised the unique position of the Aborigines as Australia's first people.

At the same time, Howard admitted making mistakes in his often strained relationship with the Aboriginal community, difficulties reflected in the suspicious reaction of some indigenous groups to his proposal.

"It would seem Mr Howard's actions over 11 years belie his words," said the director of the Northern Territory's Central Land Council, David Ross.

"When a snake sheds his skin, he has a shiny new skin, but he's still the same old snake, with the same old venom."

The New South Wales Aboriginal Land Council said Howard failed to understand that Aborigines needed the government to apologise for past grievances, including the seizure of Aboriginal children which went on until the 1970s.

Council chairwoman Bev Manton said Howard was launching a last-ditch attempt to rewrite his failed legacy on Aboriginal issues.

"His continued dismissal of an apology demonstrates this is all about John Howard in the anticipated dying days of his prime ministership, rather than any genuine attempt to reconcile this nation," she said.

Even Aboriginal leaders who accepted that the motives behind Howard's referendum proposal were genuine said the conservative leader was wrong to continue to rule out saying sorry.

"Just about every (state) premier ... and just about every mayor in this country has said it and nothing negative has come out of it -- it's all been positive," said Warren Mundine, the head of NSW Native Title Services.

"So I'd like him to say that. But, not to be too negative, it's probably a step in the right direction," Mundine told ABC radio.

Howard said he could not sanction an apology because it involved blaming modern Australians for the mistakes of their forebears.

"Conservative Australia will not vote for something that's built on shame and repudiation," Howard told reporters.

"Obviously there were great injustices done to indigenous people in the past but I have never been willing to embrace a formal national apology because I do not believe the current generation can take responsibility for the deeds of earlier generations."

Howard said his proposal would allow reconciliation to take place in a positive way.

"I think to typify this as to whether you do or don't say sorry is to misunderstand what is involved and to trivialise it," he said.

Howard said his government's controversial move earlier this year to seize control of remote Aboriginal communities had stoked public enthusiasm for reconciliation by revamping the indigenous policies of the past 30 years.

"We have an unexpected and perhaps time-limited convergence of sentiment on this issue and we have to build on that," he said.

There are about 470,000 Aborigines in Australia's 20-million-strong population.

They are the country's most impoverished community, with life expectancy more than 17 years lower than other Australians. They suffer from higher rates of heart disease, infant mortality and domestic violence.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20071012/wl_asia_afp/australiapoliticsnativeaborigines;_ylt=Amg2kc1hv6zGLum2jwvKxyQfYhAF

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
Re: Australia are you sorry cause I am not.
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2007, 06:41:31 AM »
You might not be sorry but you can't deny the fact that they had suffered at the hands of the early white colonialists, alot more than african-americans ever have at the hands of whites. No one ever tried to kill all african-americans like they have the aboriginees. The tasmanian genocide for example is the only genocide in history to have come to its intended conclusion.
I have never heard an Aboriginal leader speak out against any Jew the way the african-americans do. Yes, it is time for them to help themselves, there is so much government funding one can keep on giving them but to equate them with the african-americans is a fallacy. The only ones I distrust are the converts to islam, and I have major trust issues with all converts to islam and muslims in general.

newman

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2007, 08:06:38 AM »
'Sorry' my butt!!

I'm sorry for providing them with roads, hospitals, doctors, refrigeration and massive welfare payments!

Do these fools seriously think all of Europe/ Asia would have left this continent alone if Britain hadn't claimed it? Do they really think the French, Dutch or Germans wouldn't have grabbed it? How would they be fairing under non-British rule? How would the abbos be under the Japs (remember their attrocites?) ?

Ask any african and they'll tell you. Out of all the colonial masters, the Brits were by far the best.

Kiwi

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2007, 08:14:08 AM »
What Australians have done in the past as NOTHING to do with me, and I am not saying sorry for something that I have not done.

And I am not sorry for being WHITE, I am bloody proud of it.

you can't deny the fact that they had suffered at the hands of the early white colonialists,

Yes so? What of it? Abo's killed white colonialists off too, do you think they had it easy here.

It happen 200 years ago, it time to get over it.

I don't mind classing Abo's as the first Aussies, but I will be damned if I forced to knee to them, and kiss their rears.

newman

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2007, 08:22:00 AM »
What Australians have done in the past as NOTHING to do with me, and I am not saying sorry for something that I have not done.

And I am not sorry for being WHITE, I am bloody proud of it.

you can't deny the fact that they had suffered at the hands of the early white colonialists,

Yes so? What of it? Abo's killed white colonialists off too, do you think they had it easy here.

It happen 200 years ago, it time to get over it.

I don't mind classing Abo's as the first Aussies, but I will be damned if I forced to knee to them, and kiss their rears.

'First Australians' my foot.

They were  stoneage hunter-gatherers who didn't put one brick on top of another. Their whole culture is not worth a shite! Young 12 year old girls were divided up amongst old men!! People were speared, murdered, raped.......you name it. Don't anyone give me that noble savage baloney.

When the early squatters (graziers) got land leases from the Crown, they had to make improvements, make a profit, build something or they LOST the lease. It should be the same with humans. The Pacific Isalders, Black Africans AND the abbos all had their chance same as Europeans. They did NOTHING with their countries and stayed stoneage, so they lose.

Kiwi

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2007, 08:23:22 AM »
Well who are your first Aussies? the Dutch?

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2007, 08:41:06 AM »
No one has to be sorry for anything, but one cannot disregard the fact that they weren't entirely treated with great love.
Yes, they were primitive but so were northern europeans for many centuries whilst the southern europeans were advanced.
I have nothing at all against indigenous Australians, I don't care that they are dark skinned, I feel that they do harp on too much about native title and squander welfare like water down a drain and the government should finally get tough on them in that regard, but they never have been an existential threat to this country and should be acknowledged as the indigenous peoples of this continent. The problem is the imported third world scum, specifically the arab muslims, they'll destroy us all regardless of our race or ethnicity. I personally have never met an Aboriginee that I didn't get along with, granted that there aren't many down here in Victoria but regardless, the ones I've met have been pretty decent blokes.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 08:43:47 AM by AussieJTFer »

newman

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2007, 08:48:14 AM »
No one has to be sorry for anything, but one cannot disregard the fact that they weren't entirely treated with great love.
Yes, they were primitive but so were northern europeans for many centuries whilst the southern europeans were advanced.

That's right.

And the primitive northerners got invaded, mistreated and enslaved by the advanced southerners. That's how it works. I hear NO calls from the Britains or Galls for the Italians to apologise for the Roman invasion. The Celts invaded the neanderthals, the saxons invaded the celts, the normans invaded the saxons and so it goes. The abbos, negros, eskimos and everybody else better get with it. It's happened to all of us but we moved on!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2007, 08:53:11 AM »

Propably the Spanish:
http://www.stradbrokeislandgalleon.com/index.html
I don't have nothing against them either plus they don't live in my country; But i have enough of this victimhood game and constant whining, all nations in their history had a national disasters; all Jews were
slaves in Egipt and 90% of out white ancestors were serfs with no rights only two hundred years ago; so [censored]!
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

newman

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2007, 09:00:56 AM »

Propably the Spanish:
I don't have nothing against them either plus they don't live in my country; But i have enough of this victimhood game and constant whining, all nations in their history had a national disasters; all Jews were
slaves in Egipt and 90% of out white ancestors were serfs with no rights only two hundred years ago; so shove off!

Exactly!

99% of white europeans in medievel times were serfs (slaves tied to the land). They had NO rights at all. If the landed gentry wished to beat them, kill them or rape them, they had to shut up and cop it. The way blacks carry on they' must think they're the ONLY people ever to be slaves. Slavery, invasion, disposession has happened to EVERY ethnic group on this earth. All of them (except blacks) have sucked it up and moved on.

Kiwi

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2007, 09:06:19 AM »
Well sorry burst the old bubble it was the dutch and portuguese , they were the whalers and sealers. There are many records in the maritime history to prove it.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2007, 09:09:07 AM »
I don't particularly care for the whole apology thing, and yeh perhaps they should "get over it", then again as a Jew, if someone were to tell me to "get over" the Holocaust, I know that that person would end up with a jaw wired shut for a few months, so perhaps that is why I sympathise with them a bit. I'm obviously not comparing the evil that was done to us with the Aboriginees and their historical predicament, I just don't want to dismiss them entirely. They weren't even considered real human beings until the late 60's or early 70's, they weren't counted as people in census and weren't given the vote, people don't forget those things after only 40 odd years, just like I don't forget the bastardry of the germans only 60 years ago.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2007, 09:11:22 AM »
Time for alllllll native peoples [and I use that loosely] let it go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SO sorry you weren't advanced enough to compete!

Kiwi

« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2007, 09:15:17 AM »
Holocaust is different. I didn't see the whites building death camps did you?

Also the Abo's were great at rounding up their own people to knock them off. Many of the Early Bush rangers and trackers were abo's.

SO they should be blaming themselves equally  ???

Or don't we wish to remember that part of their history, kinda throws a wet towel on the victim theory.

Kiwi

« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2007, 09:16:05 AM »
Time for alllllll native peoples [and I use that loosely] let it go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SO sorry you weren't advanced enough to compete!

:::D

newman

« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2007, 09:17:01 AM »
I don't particularly care for the whole apology thing, and yeh perhaps they should "get over it", then again as a Jew, if someone were to tell me to "get over" the Holocaust, I know that that person would end up with a jaw wired shut for a few months, so perhaps that is why I sympathise with them a bit. I'm obviously not comparing the evil that was done to us with the Aboriginees and their historical predicament, I just don't want to dismiss them entirely. They weren't even considered real human beings until the late 60's or early 70's, they weren't counted as people in census and weren't given the vote, people don't forget those things after only 40 odd years, just like I don't forget the bastardry of the germans only 60 years ago.

There's no comparison.

The Yiddish Civilisation of Europe was a boon and a blessing to world, made innumerable contributions to Europe and had an average IQ of 110. It was also the 20th century when the holocaust happened. That's why it's so unforgivable (to put it mildly).

The abbos were/are stoneage baboons with an average IQ of around 70 (full blood) who did NOTHING, ZERO, ZILCH....not one brick on top of another. The atrocities happened in the 19th century, too. Big difference.

Kiwi

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2007, 09:22:52 AM »

Propably the Spanish:
slaves in Egipt and 90% of out white ancestors were serfs with no rights only two hundred years ago; so shove off!

Oh trust me the Spanish whine too, its a past time they have. I think some are closely inbreed with the mullahs.

Ultra how about we sent them to you  ^-^

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2007, 09:39:22 AM »
Fair points but I'll put it this way. Why should I dismiss a group of people, no matter how primitive they were or still are or whatever when they (a). Have never collectively as a group spoken out against Jews (b). Have never blamed Jews for their historical predicament like the african-americans have regarding their enslavement (c). Have never physically attacked and killed Jews like the african-americans have (d). Whose leadership have always had good relations with the Jewish leadership in this country. (e). Who some of their elders and leaders have denounced and even disowned their own who have converted to islam
There was an incident on Saturday night in St.Kilda where a group of neo-nazi fags bashed two young Jewish teens, why should I consider these whites more worthy of my attention than aboriginees who have never done a thing like that to the Jews in this country?

newman

« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2007, 09:45:22 AM »
Fair points but I'll put it this way. Why should I dismiss a group of people, no matter how primitive they were or still are or whatever when they (a). Have never collectively as a group spoken out against Jews (b). Have never blamed Jews for their historical predicament like the african-americans have regarding their enslavement (c). Have never physically attacked and killed Jews like the african-americans have (d). Whose leadership have always had good relations with the Jewish leadership in this country. (e). Who some of their elders and leaders have denounced and even disowned their own who have converted to islam
There was an incident on Saturday night in St.Kilda where a group of neo-nazi fags bashed two young Jewish teens, why should I consider these whites more worthy of my attention than aboriginees who have never done a thing like that to the Jews in this country?

The average abbo is so uneducated he wouldn't know what a Jew was. Secondly, the Jewish population in Australia is too small to attract the attention of the Aboriginal leaders. If we had a Jewish population as prominent as America's, I'm sure they'd blame them for something (everybody else does).

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2007, 09:46:03 AM »

Propably the Spanish:

Oh trust me the Spanish whine too, its a past time they have. I think some are closely inbreed with the mullahs.

To be honest my compatriots both jewish and polish love to whine too; but only in past time; and it's pro publico bono as no advocacy group want to highlight our grievances! I tell you It's wrong; WRONG!!! >:(  ::)  :D
KIWI keep the mullahs; and send all hot latin chicks to ME!!! 8;) O0
BTW about mullahs What hapened to Foreman? ;) 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2007, 09:48:51 AM »
Shes down under so shes probably sleeping. ;)

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2007, 09:54:15 AM »
Australia with a Jewish population of 100,000 isn't small in comparison to many other countries. Many of the Aboriginees in Melbourne are in St.Kilda, which also happens to have a large Jewish population, so they are in contact, and no, not once has there been any incident between the two groups that I am aware of or that has made the mainstream media. If there ever was a day that they would turn on the Jews then I would not hesitate to turn against them, but for the mean time, I have no reason to be against them whatsoever. The children of wogs from Greece/Italy etc. are by enlarge much more anti-Jewish than the aboriginees, and they really never have any contact with Jews.
I would prefer to be surrounded by people who are "uneducated" and have no care or issues with Jews than with so called "intellectual" people who are anti-semites.

Kiwi

« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2007, 08:28:30 PM »

Propably the Spanish:

To be honest my compatriots both jewish and polish love to whine too; but only in past time; and it's pro publico bono as no advocacy group want to highlight our grievances! I tell you It's wrong; WRONG!!! >:(  ::)  :D
KIWI keep the mullahs; and send all hot latin chicks to ME!!! 8;) O0
BTW about mullahs What hapened to Foreman? ;) 

I don't want the friggin mullahs they are all yours, Allies and all with us you must have your share  :::D

Foreman  ;D He changed his mind on the Jewish convert thing, he is a member of this forum  ^-^

Latin chicks, go to South America for that.

Kiwi

« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2007, 08:29:32 PM »
Shes down under so shes probably sleeping. ;)

I was asleep  ;D

I wake up and Mullahs once more a mentioned in my coffeeless moment.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2007, 08:37:18 PM »
Glad to have you back today.Any more pictures for your aviator.