Poll

Do you like Pit-Bulls?

Yes
No
Don't care either way

Author Topic: Pit-Bulls: Yes or No?  (Read 5432 times)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Pit-Bulls: Yes or No?
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2007, 10:03:06 AM »
Those dogs are a menace. They rip up cats, other dogs and people without any provocation. They should be banned.

There are plenty of good breeds out there to use for security, home defense, hunting etc. Pit bulls are NOT necessary.

For a second there I thought that was a reply to my post about corgi's.  :::D
I like the way Corgi's look too!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 10:09:13 AM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2007, 10:09:18 AM »
I generally dislike small dogs, but Corgi'd are cool.  So are pugs.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2007, 11:17:55 AM »
Pit-Bulls are dangerous vicious animals that should be banned... they are ugly too!

raiseyourfist

« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2007, 12:40:40 AM »
My parents have two Cavalier King Charles Spaniels.,.. they are the most affectionate creatures who ever graced G-d's green earth................ the dog's not my parents !!!! :)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2007, 01:49:34 AM »
I am happy with my Golden Ret, and here she is.

Thats my dog Sabre she is 5 and a great loyal dog.  When my nieces or nephews come over I have no worries if the dog is going to attack the kids.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Kiwi

« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2007, 02:12:31 AM »
Yes I like them, I have owned a pit bulls, nothing wrong with the dog, just people can't understand the nature of the breed.

99% of the time is the owner that cause the problem with the dog, not the other way around.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2007, 05:21:03 PM »
We used to have a Doberman as a guard dog. They are ferocious dogs too but since we brought it up as a puppy, it was fine.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2007, 09:20:55 PM »
My brother has a pitbull for 6 years now and he has 2 kids and the 2 kids and the dog get along great.  It is all how you train your dogs and how you teach your kids.  I remember when Rotties and Dobbies gotten a bad reputation.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2007, 10:13:20 PM »
No attack is the DOG's fault. These are dogs that are trained from birth for fighting and viciousness. It is not their fault that they are used by some bad people (usually schvartze and Hispanic thugs).

I have heard that pit bulls are very wonderful and loyal pets if raised correctly. One of my uncles had one when I was a little kid (as in a toddler) and I never got my face torn off when I was in their yard during family gettogethers. I happen to know for a fact of several instances of savage attacks by retriever dogs. In fact, I was once held at bay at a mountain farm by two fierce Goldens.

Dog-breed bans are like so-called assault-weapons bans--just another way for Big Brother to completely disarm us. It has been illegal to own TRUE assault weapons (full-auto firearms) since FDR and likewise it is illegal to keep a vicious animal already, of ANY breed.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2007, 10:15:36 PM »
Ban the moronic owners that specifically breed these dogs to become vicious.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2007, 10:31:29 PM »
I am happy with my Golden Ret, and here she is.

Thats my dog Sabre she is 5 and a great loyal dog.  When my nieces or nephews come over I have no worries if the dog is going to attack the kids.

Sabre is a beauty - She looks very gentle in her picture.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

newman

« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2007, 05:08:49 AM »
No attack is the DOG's fault. These are dogs that are trained from birth for fighting and viciousness. It is not their fault that they are used by some bad people (usually schvartze and Hispanic thugs).

I have heard that pit bulls are very wonderful and loyal pets if raised correctly. One of my uncles had one when I was a little kid (as in a toddler) and I never got my face torn off when I was in their yard during family gettogethers. I happen to know for a fact of several instances of savage attacks by retriever dogs. In fact, I was once held at bay at a mountain farm by two fierce Goldens.

Dog-breed bans are like so-called assault-weapons bans--just another way for Big Brother to completely disarm us. It has been illegal to own TRUE assault weapons (full-auto firearms) since FDR and likewise it is illegal to keep a vicious animal already, of ANY breed.

That argument is true for all dogs EXCEPT pit-bulls. They are a problem breed from the start. No matter how they're raised they just turn far too easily.

Kiwi

« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2007, 05:57:00 AM »
Ban the moronic owners that specifically breed these dogs to become vicious.

I like that idea  ;)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2007, 06:09:05 AM »
Me too!