Author Topic: Today is the special election for New Yorks 3 District Pilip vs. Sozzi  (Read 517 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Today the special election is taking place to replace removed congressman George Santos... Pilip who is a registered Democrat is being run by the Republican party in opposition to Liberal Democrat Tom Sozzi... This is an important election in many ways and I urge anyone able to vote in this election to do so for Pilip... From what I can see Pilip is the best candidate on issues dealing with Israel and also here at home in the U.S.

Communities able to vote
The district includes part of the North Shore of Long Island. It expands across northern Nassau County and into far northeastern Queens. Long Island communities in the district include Oyster Bay Cove, Old Brookville, Levittown, Glen Cove, Roslyn, Manhasset, Plainview, Bethpage, Port Washington, Hicksville, Jericho, Syosset, Mineola, Farmingdale, Massapequa Park, and Great Neck. Queens neighborhoods in the district include Little Neck, Whitestone, Glen Oaks, Floral Park, and Queens Village.

https://maziforny.com/
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Today is the special election for New Yorks 3 District Pilip vs. Sozzi
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2024, 02:20:45 PM »
I think you are correct about your assessment of this RINO but it's definitely not improbable she will endorse the Democrat candidate for prez "because Trump".
Santos is 1000% better and more reliable than any RINO.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2024, 03:46:16 PM »
I think you are correct about your assessment of this RINO but it's definitely not improbable she will endorse the Democrat candidate for prez "because Trump".
Santos is 1000% better and more reliable than any RINO.

I actually had no problem with Santos and he should have been allowed to stay and finish his term in office... The voters would have decided soon enough if he was to stay or go... His legal issues if any could have been settled then...  The Republican establishment never fails to shoot themselves in the foot and true to form that is just what they did with Santos... Pilip seems to be a far better choice than Sozzi who has a horrible track record on the issues such as the illegals and anti-crime issues... I could be wrong but from what I have been hearing her say she seems to speak favorably about Trump... I myself can't vote for her since I don't live in her district..  If I could she would be hands down sure pick for me over Sozzi.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2024, 04:20:21 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2024, 08:15:32 AM »
As usual Jimmy the Greek was right. Lazy stupid Republicans were too lazy to go out in the snow to vote.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2024, 12:43:56 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                          :fist:

That is exactly right, great take ItalianZionist
  and that is surely one dynamic responsible for
  the unfortunate result. One other “dynamic”
  has got to be attributable to the lack of
  depth, better sense and just plain stupidity
  of the expected Demonrat voter variety.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2024, 06:21:41 AM »
I know mazi personally and she is too honest for Washington DC. She is not a turncoat and simply someone to counter the rabid Jew haters in congress.

With that being said, I know Chaim’s policy to never vote for a Jew in any election.

Either way, the election is over, what did you all expect to happen?  An unknown republican lost to ax well known democrat in a democrat state who is relatively moderate and relatively pro Israel compared to most democrats.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2024, 01:44:57 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                          :fist:

Although many values and policies of Mazi are clearly
  better and more honorable than those of Suozzi and
  would more than likely have been a very good, effective
  “congressional representative” and politician like Dov Hikind,
  (Now Republican), I nevertheless, in this case, concur with
  Dr. Dan and Chaim regarding Jewish people running for politics
  outside of the Holy Land. Perhaps Mazi could be effective in some
  capacity in Israeli politics.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2024, 07:44:32 AM »
She’s not a politician. It wouldn’t work out in the cut throat society of Israeli politics where the majority in power are very corrupted, corruptible and egotistical. She doesn’t fit the mold even for DC politics. However, her presence would be very symbolic as long as people are posting attention.

In Israel it would not be symbolic because almost every Israeli has lived her experience.

Although many values and policies of Mazi are clearly
  better and more honorable than those of Suozzi and
  would more than likely have been a very good, effective
  “congressional representative” and politician like Dov Hikind,
  (Now Republican), I nevertheless, in this case, concur with
  Dr. Dan and Chaim regarding Jewish people running for politics
  outside of the Holy Land. Perhaps Mazi could be effective in some
  capacity in Israeli politics.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein