Author Topic: I am suing my local kupat cholim & hospital  (Read 275 times)

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
I am suing my local kupat cholim & hospital
« on: March 07, 2024, 07:17:40 AM »
I am making a law suit against the local branch of my kupat cholom to & the local hospital to demand that if the signage & pamphlets are in Arabic & Russian that it  should also be in English,Amharic & Mizo as well why should the Russian Goyim & the Arab Goyim  here where I live be catered to in their native language but not those of us who are circumcised kosher eating Jews not be catered to in our native languages which are English for the American & British population here Amharic for the Ethiopian population & Mizo for the Bnai Menashe population from India why should Russians who are mainly not Jews  & Arabs in this town be catered to in their languages ie Arabic & Russian & those of us who are halachically Jewish not catered to in our languages? Fair is fair!! Either the signage & pamphlets be exclusively in Hebrew either it includes our native languages as well no special treatment for anyone!!!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 03:02:32 PM by ChabadKahanist »

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: I am suing my local kupat cholim & hos[ital
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2024, 07:33:49 AM »
The signage should be Hebrew only.

I hate that both Croatian and Italian are official languages in Croatia's Istria County. 
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2024, 02:04:21 PM »
Foreigners are the root of all evil.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2024, 12:29:43 AM »
The signage should be Hebrew only.

I hate that both Croatian and Italian are official languages in Croatia's Istria County.
Russian is not an official language in Israel & neither is Arabic the only official language in Israel is Hebrew although Arabic has the status of "special status"  whatever that means!!!

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: I am suing my local kupat cholim & hospital
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2024, 05:17:12 AM »
Are there any Mizo speakers where you live? I love these people. Never heard them complain about anything.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: I am suing my local kupat cholim & hospital
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2024, 09:56:43 AM »
Are there any Mizo speakers where you live? I love these people. Never heard them complain about anything.
Yes there are where I live have loads of them & they are all religious Jews & not chazir fressing smeg mazoids like some of my other neighbors they are religious & actually care about Israel & Israel's future & are not here to milk it for the benefits like some half breeds who are not halachically Jews do!!!