Author Topic: Somebody start passing out candy  (Read 160 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Somebody start passing out candy
« on: September 28, 2024, 08:01:51 PM »
Israel finally killed Hizbully leader Hassan Nasrallah in an air strike on Beirut, along with other leaders in his terrorist organization.  This comes only 2 months after Israel killed the Hamas leader.  I must admit I'm impressed with all that Israel has done this year with the exploding pagers and assassinations.  But unfortunately, Iran still has a nuclear program, and there are over 2 billion Muslims that are still living.  Hopefully we are starting to see Israel turn things around.  Unlike Democrat donors, Israel knows how to assassinate people.  If the American president doesn't support Israel, he should have his head examined.

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-822177
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."