Author Topic: who will save the hilltop youth...?  (Read 1699 times)

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
who will save the hilltop youth...?
« on: October 16, 2007, 10:28:57 PM »
The following is a copy of the message you sent to David Ha'Ivri via
 revava.org

This is an enquiry e-mail via http://www.revava.org from:
nikmat dam <[email protected]>

just learned about your wonderful buddies beating up protestors who
 tried to resettle area evacuated before the enemies of Hashem... how nice
 to know the hilltop youth will be learning these procedures soon in
 your little volunteer-kapo charade... again i re-iterate... who will save
 the hilltop youth...? nik.

saw this article in arutz7 awhile back... see the whole thing over there in their archives...

Homesh Activist Details Brutality; Court: False Arrest
5 Cheshvan 5768, 17 October 07 04:38by (IsraelNN.com) Homesh activist Yehuda Weinberger has charged that police arrested him and other activists near the northern Samarian community of Homesh, beat them with brutal force and brought them to a court, where the judge ruled they were falsely arrested. The incident occurred last Friday morning

He reported that the police "put us into jeeps.  They said for each of us to take off his backpack, and they tried to burn and cut the backpacks' straps." At the police station in Ariel, they refused to be photographed and fingerprinted. Weinberger charged that policemen Gil Deshe and Tzvi Gelder, among others, hit him, stepped on his head, choked, bent his hand backwards and bent his fingers until policemen succeeded in taking his picture and fingerprinting him.

He and his friends were held overnight in a cell and taken to the court the next morning on charges of entering a closed military zone, a term the courts already have ruled no longer applies to Jewish communities that the government destroyed two years ago.

The judge told the police, "How is it that you bring here prisoners when the "Law of Hitnatkut [expulsion]" is not any more in effect and has no bearing?  ...You have not produced here any Order for a Closed Military Zone."

THIS IS THE POLICE FORCE DAVID HAIVRI AND REVAVA WANT TO EMPLOY TO TRAIN THEIR KIDS TO BE VOLUNTEER POLICEMEN... MORE LIKE VOLUNTEER KAPOS IF YOU ASK ME... I'M OUTRAGED OVER THIS... HOW ABOUT ANY OF YOU...? nik. in disgust... out...

« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 10:57:07 PM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Re: who will save the hilltop youth...?
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2007, 10:30:09 PM »
The following is a copy of the message you sent to David Ha'Ivri via
 revava.org

This is an enquiry e-mail via http://www.revava.org from:
nikmat dam <[email protected]>

just learned about your wonderful buddies beating up protestors who
 tried to resettle area evacuated before the enemies of Hashem... how nice
 to know the hilltop youth will be learning these procedures soon in
 your little volunteer-kapo charade... again i re-iterate... who will save
 the hilltop youth...? nik.

saw this article in arutz7... (to be continued)...

What did David's guys do?
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2007, 10:47:13 PM »
this past summer they decided to try to rehabilitate the disallusioned youth of yesha who had fought so long and so hard and with such great mesirat nefesh to try and stop the disengagement and were bitterly disappointed and angry at their parents' generation for being all-talk and no action... and so some of them... many of them... turned-off to torah and hit the streets... literally... hit the skids more like... and now the perps who let them down so badly want to "help them find their way again" (read: finish them off completely) by sending them to become bonafide snitches and mosrim davka at this police station in ariel that last month beat up a group of kids demonstrating and trying to take back our land... how's that for a plan...?

message to the olam... FREE YOUR MINDS BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE... FREE YOUR MINDS BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE...
a very livid nik. out...
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 11:03:49 PM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2007, 11:00:49 PM »
last summer they decided to try to rehabilitate the disallusioned youth of yesha who had fought so long and so hard and with such great mesirat nefesh to try and stop the disengagement and were bitterly disappointed and angry at their parents' generation for being all-talk and no action... and so some of them... many of them... turned-off to torah and hit the streets... literally... hit the skids more like... and now the perps who let them down so badly want to "help them find their way again" (read: finish them off completely) by sending them to become bonafide snitches and mosrim davka at this police station in ariel that last month beat up a group of kids demonstrating and trying to take back our land... how's that for a plan...?

message to the olam... FREE YOUR MINDS BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE... FREE YOUR MINDS BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE...
a very livid nik. out...
So what did David do?
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2007, 11:04:43 PM »
THE WHOLE THING (about sending these kids off to their destruction) IS HIS *@$#$#$#$*@* IDEA!!!! nik.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 11:06:16 PM by nikmatdam »

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2007, 11:13:05 PM »
THE WHOLE THING (about sending these kids off to their destruction) IS HIS *@$#$#$#$*@* IDEA!!!! nik.
David isn't just talk. I know there have been issues with him and Mike but we are all on the same side here.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2007, 11:24:21 PM »
i have nothing to do with anything between mike and david... as far as i'm concerned they are both suspect until proven loyal... but i bring up all of this here now so long after the fact because of this recent article on arutz7... stay tuned be right back with it... nik.

Police and Activists Clash at Shvut Ami Outpost
5 Cheshvan 5768, 17 October 07 05:27by Hana Levi Julian(IsraelNN.com) Police and activists clashed at Shvut Ami (“Return of My People”) on Monday in the government’s ongoing efforts to destroy the nascent hilltop community.

Activists reported that three youths were injured by police who were trying to destroy the outpost. Police arrested three young women who they said attacked officers at the site.

The outpost, one of five established during the Sukkot holiday, is located near the Jewish town of Kedumim in Samaria. Some 200 people arrived the first day to help build the new community, but many had left to return to their jobs and homes by the end of the holiday.

The other communities have already been dismantled, though activists have said they will return to the sites to strengthen the Jewish presence throughout Judea and Samaria.

Security forces also tried to destroy Shvut Ami at the end of Sukkot, but failed to do so after dozens of activists returned to the area to rebuild the site. One week ago, the ten remaining holdouts at the time were arrested and hauled off to the nearby Kadum police station, including the two boys.

Reports of Police Brutality at Shvut Ami Last Week

Many activists in the past have accused the police of beating them and then accusing them of assault.

Two minors, ages 14 and 15, were arrested last week during another attempt by police to forcibly evacuate activists from the community. Ten people were hauled off to the police station at the time, including the two teens.

Orit Struk, a spokesperson for the Yesha (Judea and Samaria) Civil Rights Organization later said the two teens were brutally beaten at the police station by Officer Abu Salman Aslah.

Strook said Aslah removed the teens from the police vehicle that transported them from the community and took them to a secluded spot outside the police station. No one else was there to watch as he kicked, punched and beat the two boys, inflicting bruises all over their bodies.

Struk was informed of the incident a short time later and submitted an urgent complaint to the Police Internal Investigation Department. A police spokesman told Arutz-7’s Shlomo Piotrokovsky “the police will take action in accordance with [the unit's] recommendations.
www.IsraelNationalNews.com© Copyright IsraelNationalNews.com

IT DOESN'T SAY... BUT I'LL JUST WAGER THIS WAS DONE BY OUR BEST BUDS OF THE ARIEL PD... ANYONE KNOW...? nik.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 11:34:11 PM by nikmatdam »