Author Topic: Why Is It That Brazil Can Achieve Energy Independence, But the U.S. “Cannot?”  (Read 1599 times)

admin

This is from Lisa's blog, where she archived a JTF article on Brazil achieving energy independence.

http://www.theurbangrindblog.com/?p=1003

Why Is It That Brazil Can Achieve Energy Independence, But the U.S. “Cannot?”
Posted by: Zelda in Enviro-wackos, Oil/Energy

I think it ultimately boils down do our slimey politicians (Democrats AND Republicans) who are dependent on the large multinational corporations AND the enviro-wacko groups. Never mind that we are funding our own destruction by giving these terrorist rogue regimes money for oil, our politicians want money at all costs, and our “delicate” ecosystem must NOT be tampered with.

Yeah right! As I’ve said earlier, f–k the pellicans and the ecosystem!

Here’s what the ultra, ultra right wing JTF.org proposes, which I will include in its entirety since their content is not archived:

Brazil, a relatively backward Third World country, is now energy independent.

The Brazilians did three things to end their dependence on foreign oil imports:

1. Brazil requires its cars and trucks to be Flex Fuel Vehicles (FFV). This means that the cars and trucks can run on alcohol as well as gasoline.

2. Brazil developed ethanol from sugar cane to be used as a substitute for gasoline.

3. Brazil requires its gas stations to sell ethanol in addition to gasoline.

The traitor multinational oil companies and car companies have told us for decades that it is not technologically feasible for America to develop the means to be energy independent in the near future.

The oil and car companies have insisted that we must continue our slavish and suicidal addiction to massive oil imports from fanatically anti-American Muslim Nazi terrorist nations such as Saudi Arabia and Iran.

When America and the Western world send hundreds of billions of dollars to the Muslim Nazi terrorist nations to purchase oil, this enables countries like Iran to use our petrodollars to develop nuclear bombs that they have promised to use against us. We are literally funding our own destruction.

But the oil companies make huge profits as a result of our addiction to Arab Muslim terrorist oil imports, and therefore have done everything possible to deepen our addiction rather than cure it.

The news media, which is owned by the traitor multinational corporations, has also done everything possible to convince us that we cannot develop the technology to be energy independent for at least the next several decades.

America cannot develop the needed technology, but Brazil can?!

Brazil had FFV cars and trucks 20 years ago. The technology already exists.

America can easily become energy independent by simply changing our tax laws:

* Large tax credits should be given to car companies that develop FFVs. And conversely, car companies should pay much higher taxes for every car and truck which they produce which runs solely on gasoline. If billions of dollars in taxes are involved, there is no doubt that the car companies will make sure that every new car and truck which they produce will be an FFV.

* Large tax credits should be given to gas station owners who provide drivers with the option of using ethanol, methanol and other alternatives to gasoline. Station owners who do not offer this option should pay much higher taxes. This will ensure that the nation’s 180,000 gas stations will be offering ethanol and methanol to their customers in the immediate future.

* Large tax credits must be given to companies who develop methanol from coal. We have enough coal to supply all of America’s energy needs for at least the next 500 years. And in addition to methanol, we must increase the development of ethanol. In Brazil, ethanol is created from sugar cane. In America, it is created from corn.

America should have become energy independent more than 30 years ago when we experienced our first massive recession and double digit inflation because of the decision of the Arab oil sheikdoms, led by terrorist Saudi Arabia, to impose an oil embargo on the United States in November 1973.

But our political leaders, both Democrats and Republicans, are not concerned about the vital interests of the United States and the American people.

These political prostitutes depend upon the news media to give them favorable publicity. And, as noted earlier, the news media is entirely owned by the multinational corporate traitors who want America to remain suicidally addicted to her Islamic terrorist enemies.

As long as these traitor politicians can get away with serving their multinational corporate masters, our insane dependence on foreign oil will only increase.

China and India, the world’s two largest nations in population, have a combined total of 2.4 billion people. These countries are quickly developing their economies, and their people want to buy cars.

As a result, we may see the number of cars in the world double or triple in the next ten years. This will cause a massive new demand for oil.

Since China and India have virtually no oil of their own, they will have to import immense quantities of oil from the Arab Muslim terrorist nations. This will give America’s Arab Muslim terrorist enemies trillions of additional dollars.

The Muslims will use this enormous new revenue to build nuclear bombs, to sponsor much more lethal and sophisticated Islamic terrorism, to continue their huge population boom, and to buy up many more vital American and European corporations.

Moreover, if such tremendous petrodollar power is given to these hateful and envious Muslim mass murderers, it is only a matter of time before their nuclear bombs will be exploding in America’s major cities.

The struggle for energy independence is not just a struggle over $3 a gallon gasoline. It is a struggle for America’s very survival.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
There has been a lot of European migration to Brazil in the last 60 years. Many of Brazil's scientists are Italian, French and German.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
You shuld also build the modern Nuclear power plants and exploit The Alascan oil fields;  I can't belive that all those universities and research labs cant invent something more advanced than one hundred years old combution engine. :-\
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

newman

The oil companies forgot to buy off the Brazillian politicians, maybe?

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
The oil companies forgot to buy off the Brazillian politicians, maybe?

Very possible.. although I'm sure there is plenty of payoff within the ethanol industry to go around.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Big oil rules the mind of President George Bush >:(

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re:  "...Big oil rules the mind of President George Bush..."

I can only answer this question with a question:

Why did Brazil invent the Bossa Nova?

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
LOL I don't know, is it a joke?

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
What is The Bossa Nova? Does that mean The New Boss?

Not sure, "new" something.. bossa doesn't mean boss.. I think it's Portuguese slang