Author Topic: Fury at DNA pioneer's theory: Africans are less intelligent than Westerners  (Read 14676 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: scientist finds africans are genetically less intelligent?
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2007, 01:55:42 AM »
Race is not the issue at all, it is pure evil that comes from these savages that is the problem.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2007, 01:56:06 AM »
How sad science is good when it meets our cause.But, if Whites and Asians are smarter ,why does that bother some .u just show your self for whom ye really are!

Offline Jyla

• New JTFer
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2007, 02:01:22 AM »
Actually it's not true that eugenics had its roots in Nazism.  Eugenics as a movement first started in the United States. 

Where has Dr. Watson said that anti-Semitism is justified?

There is no danger for people "falling for this stuff", no one has fallen for anything, most people who acknowledge this have known that Africans are genetically less intelligent through independent research. 

Sure the guy could be really evil, but when you're right, you're right.

Okay so eugincs started in the US but still this was popular amongst the Nazis.   Dr. Watson is an antisemite.
http://www.paulasays.com/articles/on_anti-semitism/2007_by_country/list_of_anti-semitic_attacks.html
(his name listed under the United States section.)

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2007, 02:04:14 AM »
I'm against it for myself, but I cannot tell another person who they should and should not marry.  If my daughter or son were thinking about it, I would strongly advise against it, mainly for intelligence grounds.  The average Ethiopian has an IQ somewhere in the 70s to low 80s.  I accept that the Ethiopian Jews belong in Israel and I am glad they were liberated from Ethiopia, but I don't think that white Jews should interbreed with them because it will dilute their blood which is pretty much all us Jews have going for us, our brains.  I don't think that Jewish genius should be jeopardized in any way. 

If black Jews were just as intelligent as white Jews, I wouldn't have any problem with it but I still wouldn't do it myself. 
I couldn't have said it better myself. I wish all Jews were like you. It saddens me when I see things like this:
Ruining one's genetics is such a waste.

Offline Der Russe

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2007, 02:05:28 AM »
My father told me this as a child. It is not a new fact it has been known a long time. My father also told me that Negroes are mutated from apes and that the other races the Semites, Indo-Europeans and Asians are created by God.

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2007, 02:08:31 AM »
My father told me this as a child. It is not a new fact it has been known a long time. My father also told me that Negroes are mutated from apes and that the other races the Semites, Indo-Europeans and Asians are created by G-d.
:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2007, 02:10:39 AM »
My father told me this as a child. It is not a new fact it has been known a long time. My father also told me that Negroes are mutated from apes and that the other races the Semites, Indo-Europeans and Asians are created by G-d.

Well, human beings are all "mutated" from lower primates or apes and all humans are primates.  Negroes are homo sapiens just like we are, but they evolved in a completely different environment which did not allow their mental capacities to flourish like whites and Asians.  They aren't "mutated from apes" but they are not as mentally evolved as whites and asians are.   
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 02:12:36 AM by Ze'ev Jabotinsky »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2007, 02:11:26 AM »
Youd dad was wrong and ignorant.All of us are humans,But we have different  quality's!Your dad was a sick man!My Bi -racial daughter is much smarter than her 3 brothers and sisters who are Blonde haired blue eyed.Go figure stupid!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2007, 02:12:59 AM »
Youd dad was wrong and ignorant.All of us are humans,But we have different  quality's!Your dad was a sick man!My Bi -racial daughter is much smarter than her 3 brothers and sisters who are Blonde haired blue eyed.Go figure stupid!

Now I know why this self-hating Jew became a a "white nationalist", with a father like that!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2007, 02:15:02 AM »
What a beautiful picture, aye?             :D :o :D :o :-\

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2007, 02:16:19 AM »

Gross.  Tiger Woods is the posterboy against excessive racial mixing, that guy's all over the place!

Offline Der Russe

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2007, 02:19:04 AM »

Now I know why this self-hating Jew became a a "white nationalist", with a father like that!

I am not a "White Nationalist". You originally called my father a nazi which is not true. My father was not even born at that time. The only one that has contacts with the nazis was his father who fought in one of the Cossack divisions in the Great Patriotic war. That is as far as my family nazi connections go. My mothers side of the family was terrorized by nazis a Great Aunt of mine on my mothers side was killed. It is ridiculous to call me a nazi or a "White Nationalist". I am just a regular nationalist who is against intermixing. I support JTF and even sent them money before!

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2007, 02:22:35 AM »

Gross.  Tiger Woods is the posterboy against excessive racial mixing, that guy's all over the place!

Millions of years of evolution to create such beautiful blond women.. and she throws it down the toilet.

Offline Der Russe

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2007, 02:31:02 AM »

Millions of years of evolution to create such beautiful blond women.. and she throws it down the toilet.

Yeah, It is happening a lot. I guess liberals need to be taken out and reinstate anti miscegenation laws.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2007, 02:36:57 AM »

I am not a "White Nationalist". You originally called my father a nazi which is not true. My father was not even born at that time. The only one that has contacts with the nazis was his father who fought in one of the Cossack divisions in the Great Patriotic war. That is as far as my family nazi connections go. My mothers side of the family was terrorized by nazis a Great Aunt of mine on my mothers side was killed. It is ridiculous to call me a nazi or a "White Nationalist". I am just a regular nationalist who is against intermixing. I support JTF and even sent them money before!

Well, you certainly seemed like a Nazi when you first came on the forum.  Your post sounded like the typical post a person from StørmFrønt makes when he comes onto the forum for the first time and wants the "real scoop" about Jews, from people who are likely to tell them the truth.  I guess we've just had too much experience with that recently so I thought you filled the mold. 

Ok, maybe you're not white nationalist or Nazi but you're definitely a self-hating Jew of the highest order.

Offline Der Russe

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2007, 02:37:30 AM »

I just wondering why a man with a website called Christian White Nation would have a bi-racial daughter. Are you a hypocrite sir?

Offline Der Russe

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2007, 02:38:53 AM »

Well, you certainly seemed like a Nazi when you first came on the forum.  Your post sounded like the typical post a person from StørmFrønt makes when he comes onto the forum for the first time and wants the "real scoop" about Jews, from people who are likely to tell them the truth.  I guess we've just had too much experience with that recently so I thought you filled the mold. 

Ok, maybe you're not white nationalist or Nazi but you're definitely a self-hating Jew of the highest order.

I am not self-hating because I love myself. I just don't accept Jewish traditions.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2007, 02:39:17 AM »

I just wondering why a man with a website called Christian White Nation would have a bi-racial daughter. Are you a hypocrite sir?

Maybe he's reformed since then?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2007, 02:40:26 AM »
I am not self-hating because I love myself. I just don't accept Jewish traditions.

You don't have to accept ANY Jewish traditions to consider yourself Jewish.  The overwhelming majority of American Jews don't accept ANY Jewish traditions. 

Offline Der Russe

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2007, 02:43:37 AM »

You don't have to accept ANY Jewish traditions to consider yourself Jewish.  The overwhelming majority of American Jews don't accept ANY Jewish traditions. 

How can I be Jewish if my father was not Jewish? If I remember correctly in the Torah all the stories have the father being Jewish. In the Torah it went by who the father was, not the mother.  I don't see how I can be considered a Jew. My father is not Jewish.

Offline Jyla

• New JTFer
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2007, 02:44:51 AM »
Tiger Woods has a beautiful family. Is JTF against intteracial couples??
Sorry, I new to JTF and so I don't know about everything it stands for.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2007, 02:47:14 AM »

No JTF is not against interracial couples.  I am.  Please don't confuse me as the JTF liason.  Maybe I should post a disclaimer

"The views of Ze'ev Jabotinsky do not necessarily represent the views of JTF"

Offline Der Russe

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2007, 02:48:18 AM »

I would say so after listening to some broadcasts.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2007, 02:49:02 AM »

Same goes for me... the JTF message is not against interracial couples, but against humans marrying animals.

Speaking for myself though, I am personally against interracial couples.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: October 18, 2007, 02:50:30 AM »
Sir you are quick to judge so I will give you some time....