Author Topic: Fury at DNA pioneer's theory: Africans are less intelligent than Westerners  (Read 14666 times)

Offline Der Russe

• Junior JTFer
Re: scientist finds africans are genetically less intelligent?
« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2007, 02:53:31 AM »
Sir you are quick to judge so I will give you some time....

I judge by a persons actions just as the bible says to do.

Offline Jyla

• New JTFer
« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2007, 03:01:42 AM »
Okay thanks Ze'ev Jabotinsky and Vito. :) You guys have the right to your views even though I don't agree because I have a mixed family of Indian/Baghdadi Jewish origin.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2007, 03:05:29 AM »
Okay thanks Ze'ev Jabotinsky and Vito. :) You guys have the right to your views even though I don't agree because I have a mixed family of Indian/Baghdadi Jewish origin.

Oh, that's an interesting mix.  And quite a nice one! 

I'm not really against intermarrying per se.  I'm just against intermarrying with people who are less intelligent, and possibly less attractive and who have less desirable characteristics. 

"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Der Russe

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2007, 03:07:50 AM »

I'm not really against intermarrying per se.  I'm just against intermarrying with people who are less intelligent, and possibly less attractive and who have less desirable characteristics. 

It looks like you are a supporter of eugenics. My best friend Marat is like that as well.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2007, 03:29:25 AM »

It looks like you are a supporter of eugenics. My best friend Marat is like that as well.

I'm not a supporter of eugenics.  Eugenics involves imposing this upon other people.  I think people can intermarry with whoever they want to, I'm just against it and will choose not to do so myself. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline Der Russe

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2007, 03:30:17 AM »

I'm not a supporter of eugenics.  Eugenics involves imposing this upon other people.  I think people can intermarry with whoever they want to, I'm just against it and will choose not to do so myself. 

Ahh, you take the more libertarian road

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2007, 03:36:21 AM »
Your so sad !Is it a slow night on StørmFrønt??????....I went there to get your goat and you  jerks and you all answered  Quickly! LOL

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #57 on: October 18, 2007, 03:36:41 AM »

Well, I would enact anti-miscegenation laws in Israel if it was up to me, but not in the U.S. 

Offline Der Russe

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #58 on: October 18, 2007, 03:40:33 AM »

Well, I would enact anti-miscegenation laws in Israel if it was up to me, but not in the U.S. 

Why not the US? They had them before the Soviets funded counter culture operations

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #59 on: October 18, 2007, 03:47:20 AM »

Why not the US? They had them before the Soviets funded counter culture operations

I think Israelis might be able to go for such a law, but Americans would never go for it.  Also in Israel, it would be really simple.  No-Jews marrying non-Jews.  In the U.S. it would be really difficult, especially because there are lots of bi-racial people.  What if a person is half-black and half white, would a white be forbidden from marrying a half black.  What about someone who is 1/4th black?  Would he be allowed to intermarry with a white?  What if he is half Mexican and half white, would he be allowed to marry a full white?  All of the possibilities are endless.  Would ethnic Italians be able to marry ethnic Indians?  Would ethnic Germans be able to marry ethnic arabs?  It's hard to draw a distinction, and I don't think the specifics of a law like that could ever be agreed upon. 

If I had to make a miscegenation law in the U.S. I suppose it would be that blacks would be required to marry other blacks.  I don't think I would have a problem with making that kind of a law.  People would NEVER go for it though.

Offline Der Russe

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2007, 03:51:07 AM »

I think Israelis might be able to go for such a law, but Americans would never go for it.  Also in Israel, it would be really simple.  No-Jews marrying non-Jews.  In the U.S. it would be really difficult, especially because there are lots of bi-racial people.  What if a person is half-black and half white, would a white be forbidden from marrying a half black.  What about someone who is 1/4th black?  Would he be allowed to intermarry with a white?  What if he is half Mexican and half white, would he be allowed to marry a full white?  All of the possibilities are endless.  Would ethnic Italians be able to marry ethnic Indians?  Would ethnic Germans be able to marry ethnic arabs?  It's hard to draw a distinction, and I don't think the specifics of a law like that could ever be agreed upon. 

If I had to make a miscegenation law in the U.S. I suppose it would be that blacks would be required to marry other blacks.  I don't think I would have a problem with making that kind of a law.  People would NEVER go for it though.

It might be possible if the media would promote it. Most people see the TV as an authority. Mixed people are not our problem it was their parents choice to mix. The sins of the parents are almost always put on the children that is just he way it is. What matters most is what is the best for the Narod.

newman

« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2007, 04:17:00 AM »
These findings come as NO surprise.

Add it all up:...........

The Low IQ (av' 65-70)
Violent, primitive behaviour in EVERY (non-Jewish) black community
An arrested, stoneage culture
Ape-like skulls, faces and other physical characteristics
Inability to control violent or sexual urges

The list goes on..........................

I believe the african negro is some sort of hybrid ape/ human dead end of nature, slated for extinction like other species before it. Indeed the african would be near to extinction if not for human (white) intervention with medicine, science and engineering.

Offline Jyla

• New JTFer
« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2007, 05:10:22 AM »

Thanks Ze'ev thats on my mothers side of the family and my father is Australian. Sorry everyone for my outburst on the first post here lol I get a bit defensive with things like that coming from mixed background. Also I saw the name of the scientist in that article posted here and remembered his name because I've studied a bit about eugenics. I'm a bit skeptical about it all and I thought you guys should know that this scientist is an antisemite. I don't trust some of his studies.

newman

« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2007, 05:17:39 AM »

Thanks Ze'ev thats on my mothers side of the family and my father is Australian. Sorry everyone for my outburst on the first post here lol I get a bit defensive with things like that coming from mixed background. Also I saw the name of the scientist in that article posted here and remembered his name because I've studied a bit about eugenics. I'm a bit skeptical about it all and I thought you guys should know that this scientist is an antisemite. I don't trust some of his studies.

The german scientists and engineers who did such ground breaking work on conventional submarines in WW2 were anti-semites, too. Yet all nations with conventional submarines today (including Israel) utilise the advances they created.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2007, 05:22:04 AM »

The german scientists and engineers who did such ground breaking work on conventional submarines in WW2 were anti-semites, too. Yet all nations with conventional submarines today (including Israel) utilise the advances they created.

That's a good point.  Also, it could just take someone that politically incorrect to say the truth about a certain issue, even if he isn't right about other ones.  But thanks for the warning Jyla.  Is it your grandmother on your mother's side who was the Iraqi Jew?

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #65 on: October 18, 2007, 05:23:22 AM »
My dear Watson has a good point. Generally speaking whites are smarter than blacks.   Plenty of blacks are mean and nasty too.  I wonder if that's genetics too.  I know there must be a gene for this visciousness. Watson, needs to add visciousness to his gene theory.  Most Blacks aren't just dumb, they're mean, nasty and viscious.

But Jews certainly know how to dig their own grave better than any other group.  I mean, can you imagine giving Jewish land away to Arabs who have been killing Jews for thousands of years.   And openly say they are going to finish Hitler's job.  Therefore, I say Jews are actually the most self destructive of all races.  

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #66 on: October 18, 2007, 05:28:15 AM »
Yes, shadow and then whites are next as self destructive....

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #67 on: October 18, 2007, 05:28:47 AM »
My dear Watson has a good point. Generally speaking whites are smarter than blacks.   Plenty of blacks are mean and nasty too.  I wonder if that's genetics too.  I know there must be a gene for this visciousness. Watson, needs to add visciousness to his gene theory.  Most Blacks aren't just dumb, they're mean, nasty and viscious.

But Jews certainly know how to dig their own grave better than any other group.  I mean, can you imagine giving Jewish land away to Arabs who have been killing Jews for thousands of years.   And openly say they are going to finish Hitler's job.  Therefore, I say Jews are actually the most self destructive of all races. 

Being self-destructive is different from being intelligent.  Jews are pretty self-destructive but blacks could be just as destructive.  Think about the wars they have WITHIN THEMSELVES, they kill millions of their fellow "broddas".  Jews wouldn't do that to each other and do it in such a vicious way like the Tutsi Holocaust in Rwanda.  Blacks don't try to feed themselves, improve their agriculture, they sleep with virgins in order to cure themselves of AIDs.  They die from diseases and they fail to learn time and time again how to start a decent economy. 

Jews have been defending themselves quite well since the birth of Israel, and I think they will wake up from their mistake of establishing a PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi state soon.  Blacks on the other hand would be close to extinction if it wasn't for the Western aid they were given.

The only place where blacks are good at surviving are places like Europe and the U.S. where we set up special programs for them, give them welfare, free medicine, and incarcerate them for free.  They've learned to adapt to that situation and suckle on the teet of decent and civilized countries but they could never have such good survival skills in the real world, the world they live in in the U.S. and Europe isn't the real world, it's filled with a bunch of insane people.

Offline Jyla

• New JTFer
« Reply #68 on: October 18, 2007, 05:35:28 AM »
That's a good point.  Also, it could just take someone that politically incorrect to say the truth about a certain issue, even if he isn't right about other ones.  But thanks for the warning Jyla.  Is it your grandmother on your mother's side who was the Iraqi Jew?
Yes but I don't think she was religious and she married an Indian, they're Christian now and some of my family are Hindus. Personally I'm not religious but have always felt drawn to Judaism. :)

newman

« Reply #69 on: October 18, 2007, 05:38:57 AM »
Apart from a few, token 'tsk tsk' noises, why does nobody raise an eyebrow when africans chop each other up with machettes by the tens of thousands?

Because it's just normal black behaviour (like Jews arguing ;))

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #70 on: October 18, 2007, 05:40:23 AM »
Yes but I don't think she was religious and she married an Indian, they're Christian now and some of my family are Hindus. Personally I'm not religious but have always felt drawn to Judaism. :)

Well, you're Jewish.  I'm sick and tired of seeing all these people who are Halachically Jewish on this forum who won't admit it.  Argggggggg

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #71 on: October 18, 2007, 05:42:03 AM »
I cant say anything .My emotions got the best of me,Buuuut I will say we do have enemies.Even paranoids have them,And I wont mention any names Erika ,Sarah ect.

newman

« Reply #72 on: October 18, 2007, 05:48:58 AM »
I cant say anything .My emotions got the best of me,Buuuut I will say we do have enemies.Even paranoids have them,And I wont mention any names Erika ,Sarah ect.

Sarah is NOT an enemy.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #73 on: October 18, 2007, 05:50:53 AM »
No she is just a good little kid!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #74 on: October 18, 2007, 05:57:05 AM »
My dear Watson has a good point. Generally speaking whites are smarter than blacks.   Plenty of blacks are mean and nasty too.  I wonder if that's genetics too.  I know there must be a gene for this visciousness. Watson, needs to add visciousness to his gene theory.  Most Blacks aren't just dumb, they're mean, nasty and viscious.

But Jews certainly know how to dig their own grave better than any other group.  I mean, can you imagine giving Jewish land away to Arabs who have been killing Jews for thousands of years.   And openly say they are going to finish Hitler's job.  Therefore, I say Jews are actually the most self destructive of all races. 

Being self-destructive is different from being intelligent.  Jews are pretty self-destructive but blacks could be just as destructive.  Think about the wars they have WITHIN THEMSELVES, they kill millions of their fellow "broddas".  Jews wouldn't do that to each other and do it in such a vicious way like the Tutsi Holocaust in Rwanda.  Blacks don't try to feed themselves, improve their agriculture, they sleep with virgins in order to cure themselves of AIDs.  They die from diseases and they fail to learn time and time again how to start a decent economy. 

Jews have been defending themselves quite well since the birth of Israel, and I think they will wake up from their mistake of establishing a PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi state soon.  Blacks on the other hand would be close to extinction if it wasn't for the Western aid they were given.

The only place where blacks are good at surviving are places like Europe and the U.S. where we set up special programs for them, give them welfare, free medicine, and incarcerate them for free.  They've learned to adapt to that situation and suckle on the teet of decent and civilized countries but they could never have such good survival skills in the real world, the world they live in in the U.S. and Europe isn't the real world, it's filled with a bunch of insane people.

Jews have been fighting against one another in the past too; from Machabean wars to the Altalena sinking being last mayor incident; but you have right sooner or later they'll wake up from piss with Palestinians dream. About negroes in west they're used as underclass prols along wit others to be used agianst commoners by left and their NWO's elitist masters. Black and other imigrant crime in London was used as excuse to change the city into one "Big Brothers" with thousands of cameras tracking your every move; funny enough they let the 7/7 bombers get through. ::)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm