What do you think?

Yes.
10 (31.3%)
No.
13 (40.6%)
UMM HMM!
9 (28.1%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Do you like that Imerica is gone?  (Read 13449 times)

admin

Do you like that Imerica is gone?
« on: October 17, 2007, 06:08:50 PM »
I do.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Do you like that Imerica is gone?
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2007, 06:10:34 PM »
No I don't. She spoke her mind and was perfectly normal.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2007, 06:15:18 PM »
How juvenile is it to keep making stupid one line polls like this?

Grow up, Yacov.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2007, 06:17:42 PM »
A lot of insulting comments are not written as being directed towards the evil Blacks but blacks in general. Even though this goes against JTF policies.

Not every Black has to be like Alan Keyes. She condoned evil and respected Judaism.

She IS black, thats why she were offended by comments that were about the evil blacks skin colour etc.

These polls are not Juvenile. Thunderbolt, Yacov is getting a lot more discussion on this board. Without his posts there wouldn't be so much activity.

kellymaureen

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2007, 06:52:01 PM »
I didnt agree with everything she said, but I liked her.

She wasnt on welfare, her husband has a respectable job, they have been married for more than a decade and are raising a family.  I didnt agree with all her views, but shes not an evil person, she has a really tough job being the wife of a soldier, I liked her as a person.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2007, 06:57:05 PM »
She was an okay lady, at least she was honest. I can respect that.
I can agree with this.  I didn't agree with much of what she had to say but at least she did post honestly, even though most of which on the topics we disagreed she was a bit closed minded and benighted.  Then again.  She's probably set in her ways and it is good to see her post here in English rather than Ebonics.... :)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2007, 07:02:45 PM »
No ,shes not dead and she will be back.She likes to attack neo nazis on you tube.You can research that your self and besides who likes nazis anyhow,But she tried to start trouble on AficanCrisis under the name Imerika.She was sent packing.I remember, but if you don't believe me ask Jan from AfricanCrisis.But other than being a race baiter hey, she spelled well.
wayne jude

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2007, 07:03:24 PM »

I'm not sure.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2007, 07:08:16 PM »
I liked Erica in some aspects, and I didn't like Erica in some.  It was sometimes fun debating with her, but it could get old really quick because she would just continue to tow the same line while feigning ignorance, and also making crazy metaphors that don't make any sense.  After a while, trying to debate her became like trying to debate a child, it just got impossible.  I think Erica is a nice and respectful person, and she brought some funny moments to the forum.  She definitely livened up the conversation in the Affirmative Action People Crisis sub-section, and people through discussing with her have honed their views, which is a good thing. 

I think overall I'm glad she's gone though because she doesn't contribute much in any of the topics that aren't about blacks, and in the topics she does contribute in about blacks, she's just a broken record.  I don't know how much more she would have been able to add to the conversation.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2007, 07:29:14 PM »

But she was not a good black like Alan Keyes. If she was good and supported us, she wouldn't get offened by what we say about blacks just like our Hispanic members don't got offended by what we say about Hispanics. It's only directed against the evil among those groups, not the exceptions that support us. We even have a moderator who is Hispanic and part black. And we have a Jewish moderator who is part black. This is proof we are not racist and that good blacks should not have a problem with what we say about the majority of blacks who are not like our loyal black members.

oh please!!!! she was a perfectly normal person...or should i say perfekly...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2007, 07:30:56 PM »
When did she leave?
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2007, 07:39:05 PM »
Today, and then came back for a 4 hour encore about me being the anti Christ and satan at the same time.

Kiwi

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2007, 08:06:56 PM »
Today, and then came back for a 4 hour encore about me being the anti Christ and satan at the same time.

We Know your just pure evil  :::D

Kiwi

« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2007, 08:10:41 PM »
she has a really tough job being the wife of a soldier,

No she hasn't, she attacked a soldier who has a toughest job, if you don't support the troops your are less then the sweat off the backside of a pig.

If you don't wish to stand behind the troops feel free to stand in front of them.

She finally showed her true colours or colour.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2007, 08:20:56 PM »
She wasn't who she pretended to be.And she wasn't kind and she was here for one reason only.To divide us.Those who went against her did it to bring out the real trouble maker she is.She knows about me from AfricanCrisis.She was kicked to the curb there.I upset her today by fighting [as she calls debating] with no mercy.

Kiwi

« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2007, 08:22:26 PM »
She wasn't who she pretended to be.And she wasn't kind and she was here for one reason only.To divide us.Those who went against her did it to bring out the real trouble maker she is.She knows about me from AfricanCrisis.She was kicked to the curb there.I upset her today by fighting [as she calls debating] with no mercy.

Thats right mate 100% agree.

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2007, 09:11:17 PM »
Yes. She had no place in this movement. She was a liberal/communist, who supported black criminals, was racist, despite her denial and she made some very derogatory comments by Judaism and Christianity.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2007, 09:13:17 PM »
She will be back to prove us to be the racists we truly are!For some of us still have some self hatred in us. :o

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2007, 10:41:12 PM »

But she was not a good black like Alan Keyes. If she was good and supported us, she wouldn't get offened by what we say about blacks just like our Hispanic members don't got offended by what we say about Hispanics. It's only directed against the evil among those groups, not the exceptions that support us. We even have a moderator who is Hispanic and part black. And we have a Jewish moderator who is part black. This is proof we are not racist and that good blacks should not have a problem with what we say about the majority of blacks who are not like our loyal black members.

My goodness, Yacov! You speak like someone with Asperger's syndrome. You are so preoccupied with race and constantly fixate and perseverate on race at every turn in a such a nonchalant manner!

What people on here don't like about Erica is that you all wish you can go on and spout out all your nonsense about blacks and get away with it without criticism or correction. But lo and behold, here lies a reasonable and knowledgeable black woman to always ruin your fun at correcting your faulty logic and false facts. She doesn't need to renounce black culture and not get offended in order to be a good black. That's operating in a ridiculous dichotomy of thinking.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2007, 10:45:38 PM »
Daniel, grow up and find a lady.Are you that naive?DO I need to take you to DC and drop you off while shouting you have my $1000. .Then lets see how well you do among them.I have been there...Self haters need not apply!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2007, 10:47:43 PM »
I really don't know what to say... I have a feeling she'll be back though!
However, if she was NOT Pro JTF than she should be missed by any our members, right?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2007, 10:53:06 PM »
No. She added so much to the Johnson Brown post. Hopefully she'll be back.
According to Erica - that thread was all about her  ???  :::D

My answer is no.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2007, 10:55:36 PM »
I know she will be back!My enemies cant raise a family or love civilization .But boy, they can start trouble among us whiteys!Lets not be naive....There are millions of web sites to spout her hatred of us .Why us ?.Because we are Jewish .Yes even I.And we are mostly,white.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2007, 11:48:00 PM »
This is about the fifth time she "leaves". I will believe it when I see it, over the course of many months.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2007, 11:48:07 PM »
Vote 2 for troll!