Poll

Who is the worst human being on the radio?

Michael Savage
2 (14.3%)
Tom Leykus
2 (14.3%)
Howard Stern
5 (35.7%)
Rachel Madow
1 (7.1%)
Bill O'Reilly
4 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Talk Show Hosts  (Read 1625 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Talk Show Hosts
« on: December 02, 2008, 03:29:45 PM »
As much as O'Reilly bothers me I think Tom Leykus is the worst human being to have a radio show.  If you don't have him in your area consider yourself lucky. 

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Talk Show Hosts
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2008, 05:34:28 PM »
   He's probably not the absolute worst but Alan Colmes comes to mind as one of the worst radio talk show hosts.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2008, 05:39:45 PM »
Bill O'Reilley!
  *has the MOST viewers/listeners = ZERO results!

+ brainwashes simple minded Americans that Islam is a religion of Peace and ONLY a few Extremists are really behind all the terrorist activities, the same garbage you get form the Leftist News media on the other networks,
                WHERE'S THE FAIR AND BALANCE REPORTING, BILL?!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2008, 05:54:00 PM »
It was a tie between Oreily and Lykis.... but Lykis is just so phony it makes me sick.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2008, 06:00:20 PM »

Leykis is a failed left wing talk show host who found a niche attacking women.  He plays this libertarian right wing guy but he is a women hater and complete dedicated leftist who's good friends with Bill Maher.

He used to be here but got booted by a country station and is on at night on a different station.  He says all women are whores and women are only good for one thing.  He's also been involved with Democratic fundraisers which makes you realize that the left will get in bed with anybody as long as they are good at acttcking the right. 

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2008, 06:18:44 PM »

Leykis is a failed left wing talk show host who found a niche attacking women.  He plays this libertarian right wing guy but he is a women hater and complete dedicated leftist who's good friends with Bill Maher.

He used to be here but got booted by a country station and is on at night on a different station.  He says all women are whores and women are only good for one thing.  He's also been involved with Democratic fundraisers which makes you realize that the left will get in bed with anybody as long as they are good at acttcking the right. 

Yes... he does seem similar to that scum Bill Maher.  You really should have put Maher in that list... doesnt he have some sort of talk show?

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2008, 06:57:48 PM »
The absolute worst is Keith Olberman, though I only know of him on MSNBC not radio.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2008, 07:08:15 PM »
Savage is the BIGGEST TRAITOR of ALL.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2008, 08:05:39 PM »
thankfully i have sirius and I wont even hear regular fm radio. I do like andrew wilkow

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2008, 08:37:05 PM »
thankfully i have sirius and I wont even hear regular fm radio. I do like andrew wilkow
I liked listening to Andrew Wilkow, before he moved to sirius.  He was on WABC in New York.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2008, 12:05:51 AM »
The absolute worst is Keith Olberman, though I only know of him on MSNBC not radio.

Yes... he does seem similar to that scum Bill Maher.  You really should have put Maher in that list... doesnt he have some sort of talk show?

I think they do...they are both scum of the earth too

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2008, 01:21:46 AM »
The worst is Bill Oreilly. Their is no bigger fraud on the airwaves and that is saying alot because their are tons of frauds.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2008, 04:56:06 AM »
Leykus is still on the air? He used to have a radio show telling guys how to get women for one night stands, he made it sound like he was a womanizer of some sort.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2008, 10:07:44 AM »
Dennis Prager is horrible.  He could bore the dead. 

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2008, 12:32:31 AM »
Leykus is still on the air? He used to have a radio show telling guys how to get women for one night stands, he made it sound like he was a womanizer of some sort.
only heard a

He's in LA, Dallas, Phoenix, Denver and Portland and San Fran and Seattle at night.  For the last month he dedicated his show to bashing Palin to a mostly independent FM audience.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2008, 07:13:41 AM »
SAVAGE SUCKS THE WORST- TRAITOR
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates