Author Topic: Why are so many people here so obssessed with race?!  (Read 45175 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Why are so many people here so obssessed with race?!
« Reply #100 on: October 22, 2007, 02:45:42 PM »
Danny...ive lived with these people all my life...and experience has taught me that 95% of blacks are just not as smart.
This is survival, and when it comes down to staying alive...my brother, you will know what im talking about  ;)

Consider this, %20 of snake species in australia are poisonous. right. So now, i see a snake in the gaden, obviously, you won't go working in the garden. But i have to!. Mmmm...so let's take liberal theory into account, thinking that hey %20 are not poisonous, and go ahead working next to the snake. Sure as hell, the snake bites me and im dead.

Moral is, because MAJORITY of snakes are poisonous in this area, you have to EXPECT that snake to be deadly. That's nature!

Listen I agree with you...I think we are looking at the same thing but we are misunderstanding each other.

You are absolutely right about snakes...they are guilty until proven innocent....am I right?  And they are guilty because some snakes tend to be poisneous so you aren't going to risk getting bitten by one...

So, the same goes with Blacks. Not because of their genetics, but because they ahve been known in many instances to be a part of violent crimes (and that goes with any nation)...so if i'm in my car and i see a black person coming my way, i make sure my cars are locked..but if it were a hasidic Jew, I wouldn't think about it...it's the same concept as you are saying as the snake....

My problem isn't when people do this.

My problem is when one takes pride of what they look like genetically, but have nothing more qualitative to answer for...

I'll give another example... Beautiful models...they walk around all proud of the way they look...but they are as dumb as a rock some of them...total waste of space unfortunately.  So taking pride of the color of one's skin is not smart...nor is naming oneself as a group that takes pride in his/her color...So if there are white nationalist movements which are really only concerned with wholesome Christian culture for the US, I'm ok with teh concept...but personally, to call something a white nationalist movement will do more harm only because of its name...What if a black person agrees with the concept of the same kind of wholesome CHristian culture for the US? He'll think he's not allowed to join because it is "white" nationalist movement.  The best thing is to invite all those who agree with you to the movement...just like JTF.

What a liberal concept that is, why not just let muslims into the JTF while we're at it because some of them might "agree" with us right? *SIGH*

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #101 on: October 22, 2007, 02:47:45 PM »
Boere you are from the former great South Africa.I lived among wonderful blacks not for just a week but as my life.He cookie cant understand.He needs a wake up call.I know he means well.But that doesnt change reality!And reality is ugly!

we are looking at the same thing

It's the evil culture...and yes, the majority of blacks practice evil culture...we are agreeing on this...

I'm simply saying a black baby isn't evil because it is black..if it is raised in a good culture, then most likely the child will be righteous...

and the same goes for the "high and mighty" Jew..if he is raised amongst evil villians, he might become an evil villian...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #102 on: October 22, 2007, 02:50:03 PM »
Boere you are from the former great South Africa.I lived among wonderful blacks not for just a week but as my life.He cookie cant understand.He needs a wake up call.I know he means well.But that doesnt change reality!And reality is ugly!

That is soooo true Wayne.
Yeah true, there are some good blacks out there.
Yeah, we will talk again with Danny some day, after he went to afritopia

Yes, Danny is a good person whom only means well as you say, but keeping with that, there is a nice little saying i saw today:
"Liberals are so open minded, that their brains fell out"    hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha  :D :D :D :D

lol....I think i'm going to use that one....funny

listen, we are on the same page...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #103 on: October 22, 2007, 02:50:22 PM »
Tell me, what has Mr. Black invented? Has he fared to another continent ON HIS OWN?

And you claim that is 100% genetic? I think it's nature AND nurture...

But where does the 'nurture' originate? And why is their 'nurturing' inferior to ours?

Nurture is culture.  Outside environment...Hot weather, vicious animals, wars...etc

There were wild animals AND hot weather and wars in Eretz Yisrael and the Jews have a 100 fold superior culture to the sambos.

The same with Europe. There was hot weather in the south and wild animals in it centuries ago.

Sorry, the sambos have no excuse except smaller IQs due to genetics.

THem Africans never had a religion...The Jews did.

Besides Africa has lions and tigers and hippos and sand storms...it's not really livable there.

Oh really? Ever read up on Rhodesia?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iYDg3ofh7dM

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IzdVx4HhTfA

The whites were able to do it in Africa, if the blacks can't, then they deserve to die since they can't adapt to the environment.

Look at Rhodesia (Zimbabwe) today, theres nothing left. The blacks are too stupid to run a country, they just destroy everything like the Arabs.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #104 on: October 22, 2007, 02:54:00 PM »
What are white nationalists proud of? There is no "white culture". If you're proud to be white just because of the color of your skin then you are a moron. If you want to include all the good that caucasian people have done in the world you need to include the evils such as Nazism and Communism. Being proud of your race is foolish because all races have done great evils in the past. Every race of people on the planet still have a large segment of their people who are evil.

You can be proud on balance.

Sure there have been bad elements to white, european culture but there is overwhelmingly more good than bad. Look at all the science, technology, higher life expectancy today. ALL due to white, Judaic/christian, Greeko-Roman/ western culture.

What has black culture produced besides doo-doo huts & face flies?

not much except rap and a big hole in the federal govt.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #105 on: October 22, 2007, 02:54:18 PM »
People have free will, dannycookie57.

It seems like you totally discount that with your pure nurture argument.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #106 on: October 22, 2007, 02:56:15 PM »
I don't know if I'm obsessed about race, but I do give it alot of thought.

It's hard not to.

Over the years, through life experience and historical observations, I've become convinced that all men are not created equal.

I think there are racial differences, and they just don't apply to skin color only.

I still believe in the 'inalienable rights' jazz but created equal ?

Nope.

define equal...

certainly man and woman are equal but you re comparing apples w oranges.

what about a black and white baby raised by the same parents? concord grapes and green grapes

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #107 on: October 22, 2007, 02:57:58 PM »
I can't imagine life without Snoop Dogg, Fifty cent, fried chicken, grits and break dancing.

What are grits?

The views of a good friend of mine, I agree with them because they're factually correct:

"The Africans did fine fending for themselves and
feeding themselves until Europeans carved up their
continent into artificial 'nations' (i.e. European
possessions) in the late 19th century.

The reason Africans have suffered is because Western
nations have financed various murderous African
despots."

Even minor things such as supporting and attending cricket matches where the Zimbabwean team is playing, destroys the country since the money funds corruptness.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #108 on: October 22, 2007, 03:00:34 PM »
I can't imagine life without Snoop Dogg, Fifty cent, fried chicken, grits and break dancing.

What are grits?

The views of a good friend of mine, I agree with them because they're factually correct:

"The Africans did fine fending for themselves and
feeding themselves until Europeans carved up their
continent into artificial 'nations' (i.e. European
possessions) in the late 19th century.

The reason Africans have suffered is because Western
nations have financed various murderous African
despots."

Even minor things such as supporting and attending cricket matches where the Zimbabwean team is playing, destroys the country since the money funds corruptness.

Grits is a type of corn porridge and a food common in the Southern United States consisting of coarsely ground corn. This is similar to many other thick maize-based porridges from around the world such as polenta. It also has a lesser resemblance to farina, a thinner porridge.

Hominy grits is another term for grits, but explicitly refers to grits made from nixtamalized corn, or hominy.

[edit] Origins

Traditionally the maize for grits is ground by a stone mill. The results are passed through screens, with the finer part being corn meal, and the coarser being grits. Many communities in the Southern U.S. used a gristmill up until the mid-20th century, with families bringing their own corn to be ground, and the miller retaining a portion of the corn for his fee. In South Carolina, state law requires grits and corn meal to be enriched, similar to the requirements for flour, unless the grits are ground from corn where the miller keeps part of the product for his fee.[1]

Three-quarters of grits sold in the United States are sold in the "grits belt" stretching from Louisiana to North Carolina. South Carolina declared grits its state food in 1973, writing, "Whereas, throughout its history, the South has relished its grits, making them a symbol of its diet, its customs, its humor, and its hospitality, and whereas, every community in the State of South Carolina used to be the site of a grits mill and every local economy in the State used to be dependent on its product; and whereas, grits has been a part of the life of every South Carolinian of whatever race, background, gender, and income; and whereas, grits could very well play a vital role in the future of not only this State, but also the world, if as The Charleston News and Courier proclaimed in 1952: 'An inexpensive, simple, and thoroughly digestible food, [grits] should be made popular throughout the world. Given enough of it, the inhabitants of planet Earth would have nothing to fight about. A man full of [grits] is a man of peace.'"[2]

The word "grits" comes from Old English grytta meaning a coarse meal of any kind. Yellow grits include the whole kernel, while white grits use hulled kernels. Grits are prepared by simply boiling the ground kernals into a porridge; normally it is boiled until enough water evaporates to leave it semi-solid. It is traditionally served during breakfast, but can be used at any meal. In some circles, grits are referred to as "Georgia ice cream."

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #109 on: October 22, 2007, 03:01:38 PM »
Danny...ive lived with these people all my life...and experience has taught me that 95% of blacks are just not as smart.
This is survival, and when it comes down to staying alive...my brother, you will know what im talking about  ;)

Consider this, %20 of snake species in australia are poisonous. right. So now, i see a snake in the gaden, obviously, you won't go working in the garden. But i have to!. Mmmm...so let's take liberal theory into account, thinking that hey %20 are not poisonous, and go ahead working next to the snake. Sure as hell, the snake bites me and im dead.

Moral is, because MAJORITY of snakes are poisonous in this area, you have to EXPECT that snake to be deadly. That's nature!

Listen I agree with you...I think we are looking at the same thing but we are misunderstanding each other.

You are absolutely right about snakes...they are guilty until proven innocent....am I right?  And they are guilty because some snakes tend to be poisneous so you aren't going to risk getting bitten by one...

So, the same goes with Blacks. Not because of their genetics, but because they ahve been known in many instances to be a part of violent crimes (and that goes with any nation)...so if i'm in my car and i see a black person coming my way, i make sure my cars are locked..but if it were a hasidic Jew, I wouldn't think about it...it's the same concept as you are saying as the snake....

My problem isn't when people do this.

My problem is when one takes pride of what they look like genetically, but have nothing more qualitative to answer for...

I'll give another example... Beautiful models...they walk around all proud of the way they look...but they are as dumb as a rock some of them...total waste of space unfortunately.  So taking pride of the color of one's skin is not smart...nor is naming oneself as a group that takes pride in his/her color...So if there are white nationalist movements which are really only concerned with wholesome Christian culture for the US, I'm ok with teh concept...but personally, to call something a white nationalist movement will do more harm only because of its name...What if a black person agrees with the concept of the same kind of wholesome CHristian culture for the US? He'll think he's not allowed to join because it is "white" nationalist movement.  The best thing is to invite all those who agree with you to the movement...just like JTF.

What a liberal concept that is, why not just let muslims into the JTF while we're at it because some of them might "agree" with us right? *SIGH*

Sarah used to be one...

JTF is a Right wing Jewish movement...so we shouldnt' allow non Jews here?

I guess JTF is a "liberal movement"

silly goose...

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #110 on: October 22, 2007, 03:05:09 PM »
Tell me, what has Mr. Black invented? Has he fared to another continent ON HIS OWN?

And you claim that is 100% genetic? I think it's nature AND nurture...

But where does the 'nurture' originate? And why is their 'nurturing' inferior to ours?

Nurture is culture.  Outside environment...Hot weather, vicious animals, wars...etc

There were wild animals AND hot weather and wars in Eretz Yisrael and the Jews have a 100 fold superior culture to the sambos.

The same with Europe. There was hot weather in the south and wild animals in it centuries ago.

Sorry, the sambos have no excuse except smaller IQs due to genetics.

THem Africans never had a religion...The Jews did.

Besides Africa has lions and tigers and hippos and sand storms...it's not really livable there.

Oh really? Ever read up on Rhodesia?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iYDg3ofh7dM

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IzdVx4HhTfA

The whites were able to do it in Africa, if the blacks can't, then they deserve to die since they can't adapt to the environment.

Look at Rhodesia (Zimbabwe) today, theres nothing left. The blacks are too stupid to run a country, they just destroy everything like the Arabs.

Actually, you're right...We see that whole continent as well as wherever Muslims live and the kind of destruction that it has done...

we can agree that this is obvious...

but is it genetics? or is it culture?

I think it's culture..and this is what we need to elevate ourselves to really relaly be clear about...I know Chaim has been doing this everytime he talks about race and blacks in general...

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #111 on: October 22, 2007, 03:07:12 PM »
People have free will, dannycookie57.

It seems like you totally discount that with your pure nurture argument.

Actually I'm not discounting that at all...I'm giving lots of examples of free will...

Free will is not genetics...

Nature = genetics
Nurture = environment, free will, etc etc etc...Sorry I didn't include it, but yes, free will is somthign intellectual, not genetic.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #112 on: October 22, 2007, 03:15:32 PM »
Why the heck are we so obssessed with race on this forum!?  Enough already!

I swear, JTF will never get anywhere if we make a big deal about race this and race that...Who cares what someone's genetics are?

And for some of you youngens here, be careful of these baiters who equate genetics with culture...One has nothing to do with the other..You'll never get anywhere in life if you think like a dimwit Nazi.

And I know that Chaim agrees with this...I'm frankly disgusted with a lot of people here on this forum who allow these idiotic discussions of inferiority and superiority due to what someone's DNA carry. We are supposed to be smart and intellectual here..not a bunch of morons! WAKE UP!  You're obssessions on race makes you no better than the blacks who obsess over racism when it is really their undoing that makes their lives miserable...Quit imitating them and use your brains more!

And no white nationalist crap!  It is as dumb as Black nationalism..What the hell is that garbage?! Ugh, i'm so sick of this!

Well I'm glad some one else feels this way. I got tired of it a month ago.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #113 on: October 22, 2007, 03:27:46 PM »
Genes can be adapted by environmental factors over time. Thats why we all look different, because our bodies have learn't to change themselves in order to survive against natural conditions e.g weather, sunlight and the thickness off our skin etc.

If this can physically occur then why not Intellectually?

If many Blacks in Africa etc have not been given the broad spectrum of education that white westerners had in the past then they have adapted to this level of understanding and this may reoccur throughout generations.

Then again, what is our environment shaped by also? Culture. Its predomninantly Culture not genetics.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 03:49:02 PM by Sarah »

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #114 on: October 22, 2007, 03:33:03 PM »
Genes can be adapted by environmental factors over time. Thats why we all look different, because our bodies have learn't to change themselves in order to survive against natural conditions e.g weather, sunlight and the thickness off our skin etc.

If this can physically occur then why not Intellectually?

If many Blacks in Africa etc have not been given the broad spectrum of education that white westerners had in the past then they have adapted to this level of understanding and this may reoccur throughout generations.

The term race refers to the concept of dividing people into populations or groups on the basis of various sets of characteristics and beliefs about common ancestry.[1] The most widely used human racial categories are based on visible traits (especially skin color, facial features and hair texture), and self-identification.[2]

Conceptions of race, as well as specific ways of grouping races, vary by culture and over time, and are often controversial for scientific as well as social and political reasons. The controversy ultimately revolves around whether or not races are natural types or socially constructed, and the degree to which observed differences in ability and achievement, categorized on the basis of race, are a product of inherited (i.e. genetic) traits or environmental, social and cultural factors.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_genetics

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_Intelligence

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime

A February 1997 report on rape and sexual-based crime published by the United States Department of Justice stated that of the crimes surveyed, 56% of arrestees were "White", 42% were "Black", and 2% were of other races. The report additionally noted that "[v]ictims of rape were about evenly divided between whites and blacks; in about 88% of forcible rapes, the victim and offender were of the same race."[4]

A subsequent United States Department of Justice report which surveyed homicide statistics between 1974 and 2004 stated that of the crimes surveyed, 52.1% of the offenders were Black, 45.9% were White, and 2% were Other Races. Of the victims in those same crimes, 51% were White, 46.9% were Black, and 2.1% were Other Races. The report further noted that, "most murders are intraracial", with 86% of White murders committed by Whites, and 94% of Black murders committed by Blacks.[5] It should be noted that the document does not provide any details concerning what races or ethnicities are included in the designations "White", "Black", or "Other Races".

70% of prisoners in the United States are non-Whites.[6] In 1998, nearly one out of three Black men between the ages of 20-29 were in prison or jail, on probation or parole on any given day.[7][8]

A 2005 United States Department of Justice report on violent crimes stated that of the "perceived race" of the offenders in single-offender violent crimes, 43.3% were White, 21.0% were Black, and 9.6% were "Other", with the remaining 26.0% of offenders of unknown race.[9]

Note that there are more whites in the United States than blacks, also many of these "whites" are actually of hispanic background. US Census allows one to identify as white from spanish speaking countries.

46.9 percent were black, the population of blacks in this country is only 12.12% . That means on a broader scale, blacks are more likely to be violent offenders than whites are.

On a side note, Ashkenazi Jews scored highest for IQ

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_intelligence
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 03:34:42 PM by Cohen »

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #115 on: October 22, 2007, 03:38:57 PM »
I fully agree with you Danny, who cares what race is "inferior" and what is "superior" ? It's irellevent subject for Israel, Europe and to the USA, because even if it will be prooved as a fact, it don't give you the right to take their right of tham, or to prevent from tham to live or even be free. I feel everyone is equeel, and I object to every hint or a clue of racism or a will to denounce some rights of a spacific "race" only because it's "inferior", even if it's prooved in the  scientific aspect.

Are we White nationalist or Jewish nationalist site or a right wing site that conteins rational thoughts and ideas about Israel, Europe, USA, Islam and what to do what those things but does not conteins any racism of any kind ? If it's the first one, I don't think it's the right place for me .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #116 on: October 22, 2007, 03:41:06 PM »
I fully agree with you Danny, who cares what race is "inferior" and what is "superior" ? It's irellevent subject for Israel, Europe and to the USA, because even if it will be prooved as a fact, it don't give you the right to take their right of tham, or to prevent from tham to live or even be free. I feel everyone is equeel, and I object to every hint or a clue of racism or a will to denounce some rights of a spacific "race" only because it's "inferior", even if it's prooved in the  scientific aspect.

Are we White nationalist or Jewish nationalist site or a right wing site that conteins rational thoughts and ideas about Israel, Europe, USA, Islam and what to do what those things but does not conteins any racism of any kind ? If it's the first one, I don't think it's the right place for me .

I think it has everything to do with it. I don't care what the blacks do as long as they stay away from my home and my family.

It's better to know the facts and be knowledgeable than to be ignorant and make up excuses. People want the answers why blacks are so violent, I provided them. Or should I remain "politically correct" ?

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #117 on: October 22, 2007, 03:46:28 PM »
I fully agree with you Danny, who cares what race is "inferior" and what is "superior" ? It's irellevent subject for Israel, Europe and to the USA, because even if it will be prooved as a fact, it don't give you the right to take their right of tham, or to prevent from tham to live or even be free. I feel everyone is equeel, and I object to every hint or a clue of racism or a will to denounce some rights of a spacific "race" only because it's "inferior", even if it's prooved in the  scientific aspect.

I think it has everything to do with it. I don't care what the blacks do as long as they stay away from my home and my family.

It's better to know the facts and be knowledgeable than to be ignorant and make up excuses. People want the answers why blacks are so violent, I provided them. Or should I remain "politically correct" ?
Is there any proofe it's because of genes ? In the past everyone were extreamly violance, their culture changed, blacks have the same violent culture of the past, and if you combain that with poverty, you will get extreamly deadly results. Besides, not all blacks are violance, on the other hand, most of the poor blacks are violance, that's somthing to think about.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #118 on: October 22, 2007, 03:50:38 PM »
Cohen,

"I think it has everything to do with it. I don't care what the blacks do as long as they stay away from my home and my family."

Why? My Fathers boss was a Black man, and a very good and decent human being. There are certain Black people I would not want in my home, there are others I would glady accept them in. Their are certain white people I would not spit on if they were on fire. Some of us want Chaim to get on a National Radio show, if the host would read such a statement, it would put JTF in a bad place. Sometimes the comments will do more harm than good for this forum. If you hate Black people so much why not goto It seems your hatred of Blacks, is equal too the Nazi hatred of Jews.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #119 on: October 22, 2007, 03:51:30 PM »

Is there any proofe it's because of genes ? In the past everyone were extreamly violance, their culture changed, blacks have the same violent culture of the past, and if you combain that with poverty, you will get extreamly deadly results. Besides, not all blacks are violance, on the other hand, most of the poor blacks are violance, that's somthing to think about.

What about OJ Simpson and Michael Jackson? Don't forget most black leaders are corrupt, look at all the African dictators who are rich, what about Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson?

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #120 on: October 22, 2007, 03:54:20 PM »

What about OJ Simpson and Michael Jackson? Don't forget most black leaders are corrupt, look at all the African dictators who are rich, what about Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson?
Most leaders are corrupt, no metter what race are you coming from.
In 1938 most of the world was dictators, todays africa's dictators are because of the unstable regime that was left after the European stopped the colonialism. And as result of the fact that most African states are dictatorship you are concludeing that..?

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #121 on: October 22, 2007, 03:55:18 PM »
Cohen,

"I think it has everything to do with it. I don't care what the blacks do as long as they stay away from my home and my family."

Why? My Fathers boss was a Black man, and a very good and decent human being. There are certain Black people I would not want in my home, there are others I would glady accept them in. Their are certain white people I would not spit on if they were on fire. Some of us want Chaim to get on a National Radio show, if the host would read such a statement, it would put JTF in a bad place. Sometimes the comments will do more harm than good for this forum. If you hate Black people so much why not goto It seems your hatred of Blacks, is equal too the Nazi hatred of Jews.

Who said I hate black people? I am merely pointing out scientific evidence of their genetic defects. Do you think Nazis are the only ones that observed race? The problem with the Nazis is that they used race for their own political agenda to exterminate a group of people. I don't advocate violence against any race or group of people. I am merely pointing out what causes blacks to be violent. I'm sure your the type that says there are good muslims as well.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #122 on: October 22, 2007, 03:57:23 PM »

In 1938 most of the world was dictators, todays africa's dictators are because of the unstable regime that was left after the European stopped the colonialism. And as result of the fact that most African states are dictatorship you are concludeing that..?

How many years have they had to fix that? America and Australia fixed the solution, so did Israel after the British left. The Africans have no excuse for their own failings, they keep projecting their own flaws on to everyone else. The majority of the colonies with the exception of Africa have succeeded in some form or another. Instead, the Africans destroyed their own infrastructure built by the Europeans which they could have utilized, real smart.

What other excuse will they think of because they can't advance past the stone age?

This isn't just Africa, look at Blacks all over the world, the UK, America, Jamaica, etc. Why are they responsible for all the crime, are you telling me it's all because of the way they are raised? I think not. They must have a racial commitment for crime.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 03:59:28 PM by Cohen »

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #123 on: October 22, 2007, 04:06:57 PM »
Cohen,

"I'm sure your the type that says there are good muslims as well."

No I don't, and that's not the issue. Why would you not a good and decent Black person in your home ? Don't twist this around about me. You texted you would not let a Black person in your home. WHY ?

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #124 on: October 22, 2007, 04:08:39 PM »

They must have a racial commitment for crime.
Why ?

- Friedrich Nietzsche