Poll

What should someone be put to death for?

Vicious murder
21 (21.2%)
Accidental murder
0 (0%)
Brutal Rape
18 (18.2%)
Date Rape
5 (5.1%)
Grand Theft
1 (1%)
Adultery
3 (3%)
Homosexuality
5 (5.1%)
Add another option
5 (5.1%)
con artists like CEO's at enron
3 (3%)
Child molestation
15 (15.2%)
I dont' believe in the death penalty
2 (2%)
Treason
8 (8.1%)
Terrorism
13 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Death Penalty  (Read 4284 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Death Penalty
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2007, 12:34:58 AM »
There's actually quite a big difference between certain types of rape.  There's statutory rape where a 19 year old male can be convicted if he has sex with a 17 year old girl.  There's the rape of a child over a long period of time, and there's date rape where a man can be convicted of raping a woman even if she consents but halfway through sex says "no".  Then there's the brutal, violent rape of a complete stranger.  Surely there's a difference between them that's worth distinguishing. 
This is true, but the majority of "date rape" is still simple rape. I don't see how the level of the brutality of the rape makes much difference.

newman

« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2007, 04:04:10 AM »
The definition of the word 'rape' is iffy.

'A woman can run faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.'
                                                                                           Wise man.

Many rape allegations are simply feminine revenge.

Not "many" but quite a few, unfortunately.

There is ZERO excuse for rape, but the death penalty should be an option, not mandatory as there is always room for doubt.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2007, 07:46:25 AM »
The definition of the word 'rape' is iffy.

'A woman can run faster with her skirt up than a man can with his pants down.'
                                                                                           Wise man.

Many rape allegations are simply feminine revenge.

Not "many" but quite a few, unfortunately.

There is ZERO excuse for rape, but the death penalty should be an option, not mandatory as there is always room for doubt.

Especialy the acusations made after many months or years by women with personal or profesional grudges; it's the same as all this sexual harasment charges made up against Wilie the vesel Clinton. ::)

Murder first grade -Death
 Accidental manslughter - absolved
 Brutal (gang) Rape - Death
 Date Rape -Prison if proved to be an actualy rape beyound doubt + loss of public and honorary rights
 Grand Theft -Prison
 Adultery - divorce with loss of public and honorary rights.
 Homosexuality Death
 Desertion; prison loss of public and honorary rights; on the field of battle -Death
Espionage= Death when it spying for enemies, prison when you spies for alies.
con artists like CEO's at enron forced heavy physicall work + finacial penalties +  loss of public and honorary rights
 Child molestation - Death
 Treason -Prison + loss of public and honorary rights, Death when it comes to HIGH TREASON
 Terrorism and Diversion -Death (except when it's freedom fighting ;) )
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2007, 12:54:05 PM »
I'm in favor of the death penalty.

Offline guyNbluejeans

• Full JTFer
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2007, 01:11:01 PM »
I would add misusing far-reaching mediums, like Ted Koppel using his Nightline soapbox, to brainwash one race (black) into thinking that they're God's gift to the world, while saying to another (white) that they're to blame for all the world's problems.

Ted Koppel spent a full 28 years using his far-reaching and high-paying Nightline show to couch one "whitey's holding you down" program in after another, always making sure to put the spin on things to cause the blacks to hate us while at the same time causing whites to feel more guilt than they should. His idea of "fair and balanced" was akin to what Joseph Goebbels did during the Nazi era.

These days, due much to the result of Koppel's handiwork, we now have a black on white crime epidemic ... and we see that nearly all the libs using the powerful TV and newspaper mediums are following Ted Koppel's example by continuing to poison blacks against whites 24/7. (Look at how they took the side of the Jena 6 thugs!)

Ted Koppel lives the good life as a retired millionaire that's safe and comfortable from the very hatefreaks he helped create, while the rest of us regular folks have to take our chances on a daily bases ... hoping that his brainwashed subjects won't attack us on the streets ... or in our homes ... or in the court rooms (claiming some BS that we've discriminated against them).

If it were up to me, Koppel would be yanked off his yacht and dealt with the way he should have been a long time ago -- tarred and feathered!

He came to this country and was given a decent education and then a great job, but then proceeded to show his gratitude by being a coward by not being the least bit critical of blacks. THAT'S the thanks America got from that little scumbag from England!!!!