Author Topic: Muslims wage jihad against French police  (Read 4520 times)

newman

Muslims wage jihad against French police
« on: November 07, 2007, 02:14:18 AM »
Radical Muslims in France's housing estates are waging an undeclared "intifada" against the police, with violent clashes injuring an average of 14 officers each day.

Full story......
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/10/05/wmuslims05.xml

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
Re: Muslims wage jihad against French police
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2007, 01:46:17 PM »
The French government is not doing what they should be doing. If they were, then none of this would happen. They need to call in the military and deal a crushing blow to the islamic filth infesting aand destroying France.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

newman

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2007, 01:52:58 PM »
The French government is not doing what they should be doing. If they were, then none of this would happen. They need to call in the military and deal a crushing blow to the islamic filth infesting aand destroying France.

The Foreign Legion boys will be more than happy to 'take out the trash'.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2007, 01:53:58 PM »

In what countries do they have recruitment offices?
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

newman

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2007, 01:57:55 PM »

None outside France.

Go to Marseilles under your own steam if you want to sign up. Just remember that they were posted to Lebanon and may be required to confront Israel if things get ugly. Many Legionaires will not obey such ordres and will be discharged if that happens.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 04:23:40 PM by newman »

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2007, 04:15:58 PM »
Hey.......no disrespect to the French but they deserve it.

Punishment from G-d for the Dreyfuss affair and the collaboration with the Nazis.
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2007, 04:34:13 PM »

Punishment from G-d for the Dreyfuss affair and the collaboration with the Nazis.

Today a MuslimNaziPig told me that the recent Fires in California, and Hurricane Catherina are the revenge of Mu'd&moonghost... for you know what of course.... I set this counts for Iran too (earthquake of Bam).
Oh but Shias are not really Muslim.....(....)

I told him I am pro-USA&Israel. Should have seen his face...
.... .... MNP :"euh , you believe in g'd? "  me:"Yes of course!" MNP: "you know allah and God are the same , we believe in Isa too,...." Me:"No, I think our Bible/Thora, is a Sacred , not your Koran,  just does not even come close to it , it is more the opposite." MNP:"Do you know what Jihad really means....(....)"
Then he continued about the American Army "controlled demolition" of WTC 7, 1, 2. HAHA
Are you Jewish?? He asked my name ., Oh, so you're not Jewish...,
"If you were a Jew, a swear , I'd kill you. If you were a Jew, a swear , I'd really kill you. But you're Christian, You're OK"
I told him that he maybe should learn from his enemies instead of killing them.

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Adam04

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2007, 06:08:17 PM »

Today a MuslimNaziPig told me that the recent Fires in California, and Hurricane Catherina are the revenge of Mu'd&moonghost... for you know what of course.... I set this counts for Iran too (earthquake of Bam).
Oh but Shias are not really Muslim.....(....)

I told him I am pro-USA&Israel. Should have seen his face...
.... .... MNP :"euh , you believe in g'd? "  me:"Yes of course!" MNP: "you know allah and G-d are the same , we believe in Isa too,...." Me:"No, I think our Bible/Thora, is a Sacred , not your Koran,  just does not even come close to it , it is more the opposite." MNP:"Do you know what Jihad really means....(....)"
Then he continued about the American Army "controlled demolition" of WTC 7, 1, 2. HAHA
Are you Jewish?? He asked my name ., Oh, so you're not Jewish...,
"If you were a Jew, a swear , I'd kill you. If you were a Jew, a swear , I'd really kill you. But you're Christian, You're OK"
I told him that he maybe should learn from his enemies instead of killing them.

You should have told him that the tsunami was allah thinning the herd O0

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2007, 03:57:45 AM »

None outside France.

Go to Marseilles under your own steam if you want to sign up. Just remember that they were posted to Lebanon and may be required to confront Israel if things get ugly. Many Legionaires will not obey such ordres and will be discharged if that happens.

There is no way I will fight against Israel. Those French dhimmis, they never learn!! The muzzies are destroying their country and still they rush to the defence of islamic shiiteholes.  >:(

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2007, 04:22:59 AM »
When France colonised North Africa, and formed close ties with Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia. It lead on to all these immigrants in France. Now they can't control them.

newman

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2007, 04:26:03 AM »
When France colonised North Africa, and formed close ties with Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia. It lead on to all these immigrants in France. Now they can't control them.

It was more than that. It was a post-war plan by France to be the head of some French/ pan-north African block and rival the USA as a world power. It blew up in their faces alright.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2007, 04:28:01 AM »

It was more than that. It was a post-war plan by France to be the head of some French/ pan-north African block and rival the USA as a world power. It blew up in their faces alright.

And they didn't even gain anything.

I don't believe the U.S will stay a superpower.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2007, 04:33:25 AM »

It will not if leftists and political correctness are running rampant.

newman

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2007, 04:38:22 AM »

They are the only viable opponent to Chinese world rule. Europe is finished.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2007, 01:56:47 PM »

They are the only viable opponent to Chinese world rule. Europe is finished.

I still believe Europe is strong and when united, it can mantain power.
The Europeans are strategic.