Author Topic: Has anyone heard of Prussian Blue?  (Read 6312 times)

Offline Nolandforshalom

• Senior JTFer
    • The Jewish Store
Has anyone heard of Prussian Blue?
« on: December 24, 2007, 11:50:19 AM »
The like 14 year old Nazi Twin Girl Singers? Its sick...
http://www.thejewishstore.net
The Place for all your Kahanist, Jewish, and Zionist Shopping Needs!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Has anyone heard of Prussian Blue?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2007, 12:43:11 PM »
Yes I have.  I hear that they don't even have good voices.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2007, 12:55:53 PM »
No they are nazis, at least the mom is, who forced them to become nazis and sing nazi wp songs, and the mom is also a proud StørmFrønter. Well, what do you expect coming from white trash without an education and poverty? ::)

you can watch a film all about them:

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2007, 12:58:16 PM »
Yes, the media loves them.  Anytime you can pair neo-Nazism with early-teen blonds, its newsworthy.

Its sad that their idiotic parents would do that to them. 

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2007, 10:51:45 PM »
Prussian Blue is the name of the dye that stains walls where Zyklon-B is released. I have visited Majdanek and seen the Prussian blue staining in person.

The naming is obviously purposeful and evil.

Monsters!!!!!!!!!!
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2007, 10:53:14 PM »
Yes i've heard of them.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2007, 11:17:47 PM »
Those two brats are so awful that it's truly hard to believe!

I'm not kidding...an alley full of cats screeching in heat are like a symphony compared to those two tone-deaf and talentless fools.

I believe they're based in Bakersfield, CA, if they haven't relocated elsewhere.

Their mother probably could be prosecuted for child abuse for pushing them into Nazi-show business.

How anyone could possibly listen to that foul garbage those two produce without vomiting is the question the media should really be asking!

Have you heard them answer "The $10,000,000 Question"?...Some dumb yahoo sticks a microphone in their face and asks them would they accept 10 million dollars for posing as a model with a Negro!...
They both say "Naw..."Ah Love Mah White Race too much...".

I'll bet you a dollar bill that by the time they reach adolescence they both rebel against their demented Mom and dedicate their lives to being Marxist Revolutionaries!

That is one sick scenario...so sick that it makes Michael Jackson seem normal!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2007, 12:40:20 AM »
I just heard them [on youtube].
Out of sync. Yuck!
What crap music.
Flush it down.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2008, 11:58:03 AM »
Prussian Blue is a common stain used by pathologists to detect the presence of iron in biopsy specimens, such as on bone marrow. I thought you are speaking of THAT Prussian Blue! Other PB I don't know!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2008, 12:51:56 PM »
I guess this is Prussian Blue, I saw a documentary on them a few years ago.

Offline cloudberry

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2008, 12:59:23 PM »
Yes, it's child abuse what is being done to those little girls heads.  It's so pitiful what their mother is doing to them.  I don't know how they'll ever break free.  Incredibly sad what horrible things are done to some children.  God help them.
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. - Teddy Roosevelt

The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2008, 06:04:25 PM »
Prussian Blue is the name of the dye that stains walls where Zyklon-B is released. I have visited Majdanek and seen the Prussian blue staining in person.

The naming is obviously purposeful and evil.

Monsters!!!!!!!!!!

This are really twisted evil creatures.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2008, 06:41:43 PM »
I don't listen to pop especialy nazi one; but they're sick; there was a scientific research with findings of cianide ions (prussian blue) in ruins of gass chambers after the revisionists publications in western press:

http://www.holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/iffr/report.shtml
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2008, 06:44:44 PM »
If the core message of these twins is to defend the White Race, then these girls should start making huge numbers of babies, and inspire other white people to do so, instead of being nazi barbie dolls.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2008, 07:21:57 PM »
it is two girls and a color of paint  ;D

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2008, 10:37:01 PM »
Yes, it's child abuse what is being done to those little girls heads.  It's so pitiful what their mother is doing to them.  I don't know how they'll ever break free.  Incredibly sad what horrible things are done to some children.  G-d help them.

They are 16, hardly little girls.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2008, 10:48:49 PM »
Yes, it's child abuse what is being done to those little girls heads.  It's so pitiful what their mother is doing to them.  I don't know how they'll ever break free.  Incredibly sad what horrible things are done to some children.  G-d help them.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2008, 11:17:46 PM »

born on June 30, 1992

Ok soon to be 16, close enough. They aren't as brainwashed as we think, they know what they're doing.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2008, 05:39:39 AM »

born on June 30, 1992

Ok soon to be 16, close enough. They aren't as brainwashed as we think, they know what they're doing.

The one doesn't exlude the other; being brainwashed is wiling sin im the age of internet especialy in USA. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2008, 09:28:39 AM »
There father is trying to get custody of them he says the mother is abusive by making them nazis.They moved to montanna their neighbors are Jewish :::D :::D and the whole neighborhood wants them out
« Last Edit: March 31, 2008, 09:30:38 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2008, 09:31:11 AM »
I just remembered an old Prussian practice. The "Spiessrutenlaufen".

I think it is the right punishment for our Nazi-twins.

In a manner of speaking From Prussia to Prussia :)

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2008, 09:33:17 AM »
I just remembered an old Prussian practice. The "Spiessrutenlaufen".

I think it is the right punishment for our Nazi-twins.

In a manner of speaking From Prussia to Prussia :)

:::D :::D :::D :::D  very good they like the name they should like the punishment
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2008, 09:52:41 AM »
Here the father wants custody                    http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?section=news/local&id=4231273

NewsCustody Battle Over White Separatist TwinsSaturday, June 03, 2006 | 12:34 AMJune 2, 2006 -- There was bitter custody battle Friday in a Valley courtroom with two young white supremacists at the center of it all. The twins have gained national attention for their hate-filled concerts.
The parents of the Gaede twins have been in a bitter custody dispute. The girls' father thinks they are being poisoned by their mother, a self-professed white seperatist.
The battle over the twins came to a head Friday inside a Fresno courtroom.
The father of the girls admits he hasn't been the best dad and wanted a second chance, but the judge ruled the Gaede twins would remain in the custody of their mother, the woman who manages their career as a white separatist singing group.
Story continues belowAdvertisement
 They've been billed as a valuable recruiting tool for the white nationalist movement.
Lynxe and Lamb Gaede — the 13-year-old twins from Fresno County — perform at white supremacist gatherings around the country. Together, they are called "Prussian Blue" and are managed by their mother, April Gaede.
In 2002, she admitted being part of a local group, "The National Alliance" that distributed racist leaflets in Fresno.
"I'm a racist ... I believe there are differences in races. Everybody's a racist. There are two kinds of people. Those who deny being racist, and then the honest folks," said April Gaude.
She divorced the twins' father in 1997. The divorce papers accuse him of domestic violence and drug abuse.
But Kris Lingelser says he's a changed man, and wants custody of the girls to teach them there's a better way to live, "I would hope that they could see a white separatist attitude, where whites and blacks and Mexicans and everybody needs to live in their own separate universe is not healthy."
"It's not what this country is about, it's not what I'm about. I would just hope that they could see that," said Lingelser.
But the judge ruled their mom, April Gaede would retain custody and could keep the girls at her new home in Montana.
Gaede wasn't talking to the media, but last year she claimed to be raising her girls like any other parent — according to her beliefs.
"All children are espouse their parents beliefs. If we were Christians, they would maybe be singing Christian rock songs. But we're not. We're white nationalists and so of course, that's a part of our life and I share that part of my life with my children," she said.
For Kris Lingelser, there was some consolation. The judge ruled he could have limited visits with the girls in Montana.
Friday's custody hearing had been scheduled last week, but the attorney representing the girls' father, Kim Aguirre, is the same attorney who claims he was shot and wounded on his way to court in another custody case.

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2008, 10:04:30 AM »
These white trash amuse me... :::D

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2008, 03:19:20 AM »
Their Making money off the Ignorant.Thats all.It cant be much. ;)