Author Topic: Why do schwartzas looovvve McDonalds?  (Read 25906 times)

Just Erica

Re: Why do schwartzas looovvve McDonalds?
« Reply #100 on: January 31, 2008, 10:28:38 AM »
Yesterday I watched a 300 lb. ubangi eat dinner.

Shebooj bought 4 extra greasy paper sacks of french fries, dumped about a lb. of white salt all over them.

Then she bought 4 large McD's vanilla shakes, and would pick up 2 to 3 of the french fries, dunk them with her hand deep into the vanilla shake, and eat and eat and eat!

Then repeat.

For dessert:  Chain smoked 3 Kool filter cigarettes.

You notice the food stampers are all suppose to be starving and yet they got behinds spreading into 3 zip codes....  DEM FOODSTAMPS PAYZ WELL MMHMM
Why is it bad for some blacks to speak like this, but fine for people like you to do the same thing, Masterwolf? If the language is so stupid, why do you use it?
to show how stupid t is.
Using it the way you guys use it only makes YOU look stupid. It's used more HERE than I've ever heard it being used in the black community. I think some of you are obsessed with typing foolishness; thinking that it makes you look like clever people. It really doesn't. I've come in here not speaking that way and yet, people here post comments assuming that I'm saying or thinking in ebonics.

No. We have the right to insult those blacks that we consider to have an evil culture,
by paraphrasing their use of language.
There is no need to refrain from making jokes, even if it is pol. incorrect, or "stupid".
I do that all the time with turks and north-africans, and their variants of the Dutch language.

Unless all of them become model - citizens , I will contnue to laugh at them.
In fact I want all of them deported.
So it would be okay with you, if I hated Jews , to come in here speaking Yiddish or making fun of your foods? I choose not to do that because I actually DON'T hate Jews but it seems as though  you're making fun of ALL blacks. Ebonics has never hurt you at all,  yet  you see it fitting to type things like "mmmhmm, and Brazillia". I assumed I was on a website full of mature adults. I guess I was wrong.

If you would take some time to actuall listen to themessage of Chaim Ben Pesach,
I wouldn't have to waste my time now.

JTF is in fact more slamming the self-hating, anti-Torah Jews, than all other groups...

This may come as a surprise to you but no one in the black community really cares about the Torah. *Those who have actually set out to rob people who are Jewish and do evil things against people don't get respect from me...I hate a racist, no matter what color they are.* Out of sight, out of mind. No one in the black community is bracing themselves for the time when Jews, like yourself, will infiltrate the black community and start to blow blacks away. They have their own problems to worry about. As the statistics show, 70% of blacks are participating in evil things that damage the black community. The remaining 30% of blacks who aren't harming anyone and are law-abiding citizens don't deserved to be treated like animals simply because you hate the lot of blacks EVERYWHERE. That only proves that you're a hateful person...who is only happy when you're hating. That must be a great way to live.

And it's because of what I heard Chaim say on many occasions that I'm against much of what he says. He makes jokes about blacks being, and resembling apes, then turns around making videos bashing hairstyles, the sizes of black people, what they eat, how they talk and other things. What I agree with him on is that that 70% of evil blacks out there are making it hard for the rest of the country to wrap their arms around blacks, in general. Because of them, I have to work 10 times harder to make the whites I come in contact believe that I'm not part of the evil in the black community.

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #101 on: January 31, 2008, 10:37:52 AM »
That's quite a coincidence.  The online Encyclopedia Britannica lists Michael King as an alias for Rabbi Meir Kahane:

Meir Kahane, or Martin David Kahane, or Michael King (Israeli political activist)

American-born Israeli political extremist and rabbi who campaigned for self-protection of Jews.

http://www.britannica.com/eb/topic-309651/Meir-Kahane

Just Erica

« Reply #102 on: January 31, 2008, 10:50:22 AM »
That's quite a coincidence.  The online Encyclopedia Britannica lists Michael King as an alias for Rabbi Meir Kahane:

Meir Kahane, or Martin David Kahane, or Michael King (Israeli political activist)

American-born Israeli political extremist and rabbi who campaigned for self-protection of Jews.

http://www.britannica.com/eb/topic-309651/Meir-Kahane
I don't think it will be payed attention to, Hambone.

Whether MLK's birth  name was Martin, Michael or Ishmael, it doesn't change the fact that he had an obvious positive impact on American History as well as African American History. As for his personal life (affairs) that is totally not my business. It WOULD be my business if my own husband did the things that racist website posted about MLK. That would be between him, myself and God. It's amazing how many people I see here speaking out against immorality who thinks there is something honorable about bashing blacks, even positive ones on their looks. It's immoral to make fun of people because you don't like the size of their nose, lips, behinds or the number of kids they have out of wedlock.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #103 on: January 31, 2008, 10:59:02 AM »

Shebooj bought 4 extra greasy paper sacks of french fries, dumped about a lb. of white salt all over them.

Then she bought 4 large McD's vanilla shakes, and would pick up 2 to 3 of the french fries, dunk them with her hand deep into the vanilla shake, and eat and eat and eat!

Then repeat.

You notice the food stampers are all suppose to be starving and yet they got behinds spreading into 3 zip codes....  DEM FOODSTAMPS PAYZ WELL MMHMM
Why is it bad for some blacks to speak like this, but fine for people like you to do the same thing, Masterwolf? If the language is so stupid, why do you use it?

Ebonics is not English,  Ebonics is Jibberish mixed with Jungelish
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #104 on: January 31, 2008, 11:00:32 AM »

Then repeat.

to show how stupid t is.
Using it the way you guys use it only makes YOU look stupid. It's used more HERE than I've ever heard it being used in the black community. I think some of you are obsessed with typing foolishness; thinking that it makes you look like clever people. It really doesn't. I've come in here not speaking that way and yet, people here post comments assuming that I'm saying or thinking in ebonics.

No. We have the right to insult those blacks that we consider to have an evil culture,
There is no need to refrain from making jokes, even if it is pol. incorrect, or "stupid".
I do that all the time with turks and north-africans, and their variants of the Dutch language.

So it would be okay with you, if I hated Jews , to come in here speaking Yiddish or making fun of your foods? I choose not to do that because I actually DON'T hate Jews but it seems as though  you're making fun of ALL blacks. Ebonics has never hurt you at all,  yet  you see it fitting to type things like "mmmhmm, and Brazillia". I assumed I was on a website full of mature adults. I guess I was wrong.

If you would take some time to actuall listen to themessage of Chaim Ben Pesach,

JTF is in fact more slamming the self-hating, anti-Torah Jews, than all other groups...

This may come as a surprise to you but no one in the black community really cares about the Torah. *Those who have actually set out to rob people who are Jewish and do evil things against people don't get respect from me...I hate a racist, no matter what color they are.* Out of sight, out of mind. No one in the black community is bracing themselves for the time when Jews, like yourself, will infiltrate the black community and start to blow blacks away. They have their own problems to worry about. As the statistics show, 70% of blacks are participating in evil things that damage the black community. The remaining 30% of blacks who aren't harming anyone and are law-abiding citizens don't deserved to be treated like animals simply because you hate the lot of blacks EVERYWHERE. That only proves that you're a hateful person...who is only happy when you're hating. That must be a great way to live.

And it's because of what I heard Chaim say on many occasions that I'm against much of what he says. He makes jokes about blacks being, and resembling apes, then turns around making videos bashing hairstyles, the sizes of black people, what they eat, how they talk and other things. What I agree with him on is that that 70% of evil blacks out there are making it hard for the rest of the country to wrap their arms around blacks, in general. Because of them, I have to work 10 times harder to make the whites I come in contact believe that I'm not part of the evil in the black community.
It is not our fault, that black evil culture. don't expect an apology from us.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #105 on: January 31, 2008, 11:14:08 AM »

Then repeat.

to show how stupid t is.

Blacks have yet to see the failure in their own and they still blame this on everyone else.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Just Erica

« Reply #106 on: January 31, 2008, 11:56:49 AM »

Then repeat.

Ebonics is not English,  Ebonics is Jibberish mixed with Jungelish
No one was speaking Ebonics in Africa (*Jungleish*  ::) ) It's a lazy way to talk. That's all it amounts to.

Just Erica

« Reply #107 on: January 31, 2008, 12:01:49 PM »

Then repeat.

to show how stupid t is.

Did I say it WAS your fault? There is another thing you do that bugs me. Assume that I'm thinking what I'm not thinking about whites. I don't blame ANY white person in 2008 for what happened in th 1600's during the slave trade. So please, don't apologize on my account. I'll be just fine.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #108 on: January 31, 2008, 12:12:59 PM »

Then repeat.

to show how stupid t is.

Did I say it WAS your fault? There is another thing you do that bugs me. Assume that I'm thinking what I'm not thinking about whites. I don't blame ANY white person in 2008 for what happened in th 1600's during the slave trade. So please, don't apologize on my account. I'll be just fine.

I don't apologise for the slave trade, the extermination of the natives.
Chaim is right, lots of blacks (amongst arabs,...) are destroying the country.
We are now the victims to become, of a revenge from the third Worlders, that want to annihilate us.
That 's why, we should defend ourselves, before it s too late.

For all blacks that illegally come in Europe today, there should be a boat waiting to transort them back.
The type of American blacks, that have no crime records, can stay, the rest should be deported.

It is of course utopia.

We will loose USA/Europe/Russia/Australia/Israel unless a miracle happens.
First thing is to overtrow the governments,
next thing is to get rid of these sick self-hating whites , that are collaborating with Islam,
and clean up the cities, restore law and order,
and death penalty for murderers, rapists, burglars,...

that , in combination with a ending of all social care, aff. action, is the only way to improve
the Western World.

Otherwise, it will be civil war.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #109 on: January 31, 2008, 03:10:28 PM »
Civil war is right now, only un-seen
by the large audiences.

8;)
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #110 on: January 31, 2008, 03:14:19 PM »
Civil war is right now, only un-seen
by the large audiences.

8;)
well yeah. Unfortunately, it is true.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #111 on: January 31, 2008, 07:43:10 PM »
Africa is the continent of civil wars and yet .. Where are the civils?

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #112 on: February 03, 2008, 05:00:31 PM »
I think it's the secret sauce. I think they believe it makes them turn into sexual kongs and increases the effects of crack.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #113 on: February 03, 2008, 05:22:52 PM »
I think a lot of them love it, because they are unable to cook a healthy and tasty meal.

In addition to that are a lot of them without discipline and hoggish. They can't wait for the prepartion of a meal, they want the food at once.

So they go to fast-food places.

P.S.: I have eaten today a Hamburger at Burger King. I had to drive today a great distance with my van.  8 hours behind the steering-wheel  :(. I had a little bag with me with some bread, apple, cheese etc. But finally I became hungry. So I decided to buy a burger, same pommes and one coke. The burger was small, the pommes strange and the Cola very sweet. And I had to pay for it 4,99 Euro (7.40 USD).

It is really expensive look here - the receipt:

For this money I can buy:

10 KG potatoes
2 big frozen chickens
7 liter milk
3 pound of butter
5 leaven breads (at the Discounter not bakery)
or
0,5 kg of Gouda (young) cheese

Please calculate:

Black single mother went with 3 children to Burger King every day:

30 days x 4 persons x 7,4 USD = 888 USD only for small ammount of not very tasty food.

No surprise, that the wasp majority of black people is poor.  :(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #114 on: February 03, 2008, 05:29:44 PM »
I came back from Denmark , where Burger king costs more then the double than in Germany.

In Denmark, the personnel are all nice beauties, from Native origin.

In Germany, there were few native Germans working there, but they were very friendly as well.

My German is better than my Danish....