Author Topic: My opinion on the issue of Kahane.org  (Read 1854 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
My opinion on the issue of Kahane.org
« on: February 23, 2008, 10:20:08 PM »
I believe that Kahane.org are showing themselves for who they really are. If they really cared about Israel, they would simply shut down and combine with JTF. Kahane.org has absolutely zero activity on their forum. Most of the time they have zero or 1 registered user online. The most traffic they get by far comes at times when JTF servers are attacked by piss now and some of our members went over there. I believe that keeping that site open with no members is embarrassing the kahanist movement and desecrating rabbi Kahanes name. The fact that Chaim is stuck in the US and still has so many more supporters than Guzzy basically tells people all they need to know. Guzzy works with Irv Rubin and worked in the past with daud haomo but refused to recognize Chaim. In addition to all this, I bet Guzzy could try to help get Chaim into Israel but he would never want Chaim in Israel because then noody will pay attention to him. I think its so disgusting how all these people claim to really love Israel but they won't help get Chaim in for fear that they will loose the small audience that they may have. I believe we will see the truth soon when Chaim gets into Israel and all these worthless, embarrassing splinter groups will be non existent.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: My opinion on the issue of Kahane.org
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2008, 10:25:02 PM »
I believe that Kahane.org are showing themselves for who they really are. If they really cared about Israel, they would simply shut down and combine with JTF. Kahane.org has absolutely zero activity on their forum. Most of the time they have zero or 1 registered user online. The most traffic they get by far comes at times when JTF servers are attacked by piss now and some of our members went over there. I believe that keeping that site open with no members is embarrassing the kahanist movement and desecrating rabbi Kahanes name. The fact that Chaim is stuck in the US and still has so many more supporters than Guzzy basically tells people all they need to know. Guzzy works with Irv Rubin and worked in the past with daud haomo but refused to recognize Chaim. In addition to all this, I bet Guzzy could try to help get Chaim into Israel but he would never want Chaim in Israel because then noody will pay attention to him. I think its so disgusting how all these people claim to really love Israel but they won't help get Chaim in for fear that they will loose the small audience that they may have. I believe we will see the truth soon when Chaim gets into Israel and all these worthless, embarrassing splinter groups will be non existent.

What exactly is the problem with having more than one Kahanist group?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2008, 10:31:02 PM »

What exactly is the problem with having more than one Kahanist group?

Because they are anti JTF and Kahanists need to be united.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2008, 10:33:34 PM »
Guzzy is so jealous and feels so humiliated by Chaim that he just tries to minimize Chaims contributions to the jewish people. Instead of saying "Chaim, I give you credit, you have managed to get support from so many Israelis so I will do whats best for Israel and throw my support to you," he keeps his stupid forum with no members online and it embarrasses the kahane name.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2008, 10:34:01 PM »
Kahane org and JTF have different points of view, and it's right for them to be principled, and keep their way, even if they are very few. I strongly respect Yekutiel.
To my liking, Kahane org has too little Gentile's issues, and JTF has too much

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2008, 11:33:17 PM »
I don't understand the intention of this thread.

Kahane himself wanted several Kahanist groups not one huge group.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2008, 11:36:14 PM »
KAHANE.ORG IS embarrassing the Kahane name.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2008, 01:25:47 AM »
Leave Yekutiel alone. Bad posters can be found in any forum. Isn't barking at Blacks in Yiddish embarrassing Jewish name?

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2008, 02:19:44 AM »
Leave Yekutiel alone. Bad posters can be found in any forum. Isn't barking at Blacks in Yiddish embarrassing Jewish name?

Nein, di shvartza choleras zogen afil shlechte zachen oif unz ochet, vi m'zogt oif English "Turnabout is fairplay."
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2008, 02:22:48 AM »

Nein, di shvartza choleras zogen afil shlechte zachen oif unz ochet, vi m'zogt oif English "Turnabout is fairplay."

Judea, Ich mayn as raulmarrio2000 is a bisel tsifikt in cup. Er zookt shayna zachen vaygen shvartzas batug un banacht. Zoog nisht vus ich zookt tze de gantse olam. nar far mir un far deer

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2008, 02:25:14 AM »

Judea, Ich mayn as raulmarrio2000 is a bisel tsifikt in cup. Er zookt shayna zachen vaygen shvartzas batug un banacht. Zoog nisht vus ich zookt tze de gantse olam. nar far mir un far deer

Fein mit mich.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2008, 02:25:50 AM »

Fein mit mich.

A groyse tank.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2008, 02:57:39 AM »
I don't understabd Yiddish, though I love it, and am always listening to Yiddish songs at the PC. What did you say about me?
Anyway, believe me. The world is sinking as a ship in the ocean and Jews are on that ship. And you do nothing but digging new holes on the floor!!!!!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2008, 06:31:27 AM »
I don't understabd Yiddish, though I love it, and am always listening to Yiddish songs at the PC. What did you say about me?
Anyway, believe me. The world is sinking as a ship in the ocean and Jews are on that ship. And you do nothing but digging new holes on the floor!!!!!

I love Yiddish, the songs, and the way it sounds O0

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2008, 06:36:37 AM »
I actually hate yiddish but I was exposed to it before I even spoke english. I don't believe anyone should strive to learn yiddish as hebrew is much more important. I wish I spoke hebrew.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2008, 12:44:32 PM »
DWI, no more threads slandering Yekutiel Ben Yaccov.  He is a very great Kahanist leader.  Go fight with our enemies instead.  Both Yacov and myself came from kahane.org.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 01:03:42 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD